Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

jusuey

Newcomer
Phone: iPhone 11

Issue: When using a controller, when opening any chest. The directions of moving/selecting an object is only left and right but on Inventory it’s fine.
Issue 2: When using a controller, When buying something an arrow appears. Then when buying something (pressing a) it purchases and it also opens inventory because the arrow also lands in the inventory button.
Issue 3: You can’t “check” something example: putting eggs in the Mayonnaise machine while walking

Last edited:

hertzo

Newcomer
i don't know if this is a bug but I don't think elliott should be in an inaccessible place for players

my device is a motorola motog20
Screenshot_20230107-233610.png

Jsklarr

Greenhorn
i have a iphone 12 mini
the bus is that farm animals don’t go back inside the barn/coop in the rain or in general
I also have an iPhone 12 Mini. I’ll check this out once I let my farm animals out.

I am having an issue with swiping up and down on the toolbar, also when clicking on the seed maker things both to retrieve seeds and make new ones. It seems like the touch controls have gotten wonky since the update. I imagine that whatever issues with things being too small that other iPhone users are having, it’s even worse for people with iPhone minis because our screens are smaller. Screenshots also don’t represent the beveled screen that cuts off the corners.

05B24AC1-49CB-49E4-8D9D-6C07121C35C7.png

The dimensions of an iPhone 12 Mini screen are

A1B46247-21F6-414D-9374-CD2C604230F5.png

Last edited:

CristarMarie

Greenhorn
iPad Air 3 updated to 16.2

Has gone down without freezing first 7 times over 4 hours. Can no longer pinch screen to move screen around area.

Thank you so so so much for this update! We all appreciate it is so much!

Jaclyn

Newcomer
Samsung Galaxy S21+

Created a new game file using cheat code for name like [74][434][645]. Game crashes when trying to talk to Pierre and Caroline on Day 1 (They say your name when you first greet them).

catsinskyrim

Greenhorn
First off, THANK YOU for all your hard work on the update!!! I am a mobile player - iPhone 12 pro, and the few bugs I have noticed is:
  1. See attached screenshot, when you are moving or destroying buildings on your farm the code displays at the top instead of “select building” or whatever it used to say before
  2. The text size in character dialogue is super small now, I think this has been mentioned before but not about the specific dialogue screen?
  3. Now no longer able to pinch+drag on the screen to see other areas of the map you’re currently in.
  4. You cannot “scroll” the toolbar anymore, I tried flipping the orientation of my phone even and the toolbar is locked to where it is, you have to go into your inventory and move stuff around to what you need in the locked spaces. Very frustrating for in combat or decorating with all the cool new items.

Attachments

I have no idea if this is just because I'm stupid with schedules or what not but is this normal? For some reason Robin is still not in her shop on a Saturday. Is that a bug/glitch? Edit: This is not the only bug. A lot of the villagers seem to be in the weirdest spots that is (I think) not in the schedule. Is Lewis supposed to be in Clint's bedroom??? Also if I save the game in the middle of the day, when I come back my horse has teleported back to the stable. This is on a Samsung Galaxy A12 and an older save file before 1.5 finally came out. Edit 2: I loaded a game file I made after 1.5 and everything seems normal, so the first bug might just be for older save files.
Screenshot_20230107-211146.jpg

Last edited:

starlitesky

Newcomer
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy A21
Details of your issue: Game keeps lagging and freezing when Farmer is walking. Extremely difficult to access casks against the wall. Giant pumpkin appeared in the middle of Winter.
Screenshots/video:
Screenshot_20230107-192403.jpg

Any other info that might be relevant:
Able to access the cask only after I zoomed in extremely close.

mellie54

Newcomer
Type of phone: Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact
Details of your issue: Junimo hut auto harvest is bugged, they harvest the produce, but don't bring it to their hut. It's just lying around and gone the next morning. Walking past, the PC picks them up automatically.
Screenshots/video: View attachment 12364
Samsung note 10+, I second this. The crops are all laying on the ground. The junimos harvest but don't pick up and take to their huts. They are picked up when I walk past but will disappear overnight if I don't collect them.
Screenshot_20230107-190641.jpg

ashe

Newcomer
Thank you for the update!!

Phone: Google Pixel 6 Pro, Android

Issue details: the inventory toolbar does not work with a wireless controller connected (PS4 and there are reports of the bug on other ones such as the Switch pro controller). It jumps as soon as the first row of the backpack is reached and goes back to the beginning of the first row, which makes playing the game with the controller impossible.

Thanks!

ashe

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad Pro(First Generation)
Details of your issue: the sidebar of the backpack works fine with the touchscreen, but when playing with the controller it is weird. It jumps as soon as the first row of the backpack is reached again to the top. Also the button mapping is different from before, not sure if this was wanted. I haven't even figured out which button now opens the quest menu.
Any other info that might be relevant: Playing on the iPad with a Switch Pro Controller
I'm having the same issue with my PS4 controller/pixel 6 pro android! Also made a post to bring it to attention.

Aiko

Greenhorn
Phone: Vivo V23e 5g - Android 12
Issue: I can't seem to forge and enchant a tool. I've tried dragging it in the box and it's not accepting it.
After several tries, I've figured it out. I was able to forge/enchant by dragging the tool/gem at the top of the box not inside the box. Thanks

mellie54

Newcomer
Phone: Samsung note 10+

Problem: married to Abigail, in the mornings when she says she is giving me food she does the action of giving me food but it is not there and I don't receive it in my inventory. Unable to get a screenshot.

Zer0

Greenhorn
Phone - IPhone 8plus
i can really explain it well but the fishing menu thingy gets big when I zoom in and it’s quite annoying

2A4F1A1E-7882-4AF2-BC72-1DB1151944B7.jpegD4C1D194-CF9B-4703-96A4-A51F633BC597.jpeg
Also the quality of the fish, crops, eggs, etc don’t show

Porte

Newcomer
It's not really a bug or anything like that, it's just things that are missing. the auto pull chest button, the advanced crafting info option and all chair bugs, yes Eric we want the chair bugs back that's it