Happy pics

FairyRing

Farmer
Here is a series of Baby cat (I think I would have named him Bowie) He is one of those cats that doesn't meow but squeaks. He loves to talk to me and keep his intense eye contact the whole time. The darker parts of him seem to be predominantly on the side his blue eye is on, which is the right side.

baby.png

baby1.png
"Ground control to Major Tom..."

See the dark side of his lip? it so neat! and he has a brown spot under his chin on that side. and then his cute pink nose!!
baby3.png

Lew Zealand

Helper
See-thru! Almost like quartz, actually more see-thru than I remember quartz being but I'm no quartz expert. Don't even know how to prepare it in the kitchen...

Fun thing: I have a 1970s-era mineral connection from a natural history museum and one of the minerals in there is...

Asbestos! I loved playing with it as a kid, trying to peel off the thinnest little thread of it because of course you don't want to use it all up! Yes, I also had a pretty good mercury collection from broken thermometers and the like. Loved playing with it in my hands! Always a pain when it fell to the floor - SPLAT!!! Ughhh! Now I gotta collect it all up....

Explains stuff, dunnit?

FairyRing

Farmer
See-thru! Almost like quartz, actually more see-thru than I remember quartz being but I'm no quartz expert. Don't even know how to prepare it in the kitchen...

Fun thing: I have a 1970s-era mineral connection from a natural history museum and one of the minerals in there is...

Asbestos! I loved playing with it as a kid, trying to peel off the thinnest little thread of it because of course you don't want to use it all up! Yes, I also had a pretty good mercury collection from broken thermometers and the like. Loved playing with it in my hands! Always a pain when it fell to the floor - SPLAT!!! Ughhh! Now I gotta collect it all up....

Explains stuff, dunnit?
Mercury and asbestos! Known in the state of California to cause abnormal second head growth. I found a little cup of a tiny bit of mercury here I think Pop had saved. I bet it is fun to play with... I didn't play with the one I found.
Maybe that's what gave you your "mutant" powers?

Lew Zealand

Helper
Mercury and asbestos! Known in the state of California to cause abnormal second head growth. I found a little cup of a tiny bit of mercury here I think Pop had saved. I bet it is fun to play with... I didn't play with the one I found.
Maybe that's what gave you your "mutant" powers?
It's either that or a brain tumor, so in the character selection screen, I'll choose Mad Hatter.

Mercury is cool because it's so weirdly heavy yet a liquid yet shiiiiiiny!! It's a combination of experiences you can't yet anywhere else. As close to experiencing something from alien planet as it gets.

It's like being able to hold a CGI scene from a movie in the palm of your hands and actually feel it.

So I probably shouldn't sell this too hard, it is poisonous...