Happy pics

FairyRing

Farmer
Please: How would you caption this beaut?

View attachment 9914
When you wake up and you realize your life has become so much more than you ever have imagined.- Checkered necktie, heterochromia Lady, Son with a half a hot dog hat (picture on left). Yuuuup. It's the cats pajamas.
Another caption: "These nature programs about humans are always so gruesome, why do you watch them dear??"

Lew Zealand

Helper
Another caption: "These nature programs about humans are always so gruesome, why do you watch them dear??"
"My dear, we must know our enemy so that we may overcome them with our unearthly command of overly dilated pupils, fuzzy bellies, lazer antics, cute paw licking, string chasing, leg rubbing with free trips thrown in, and shoe-loving. Only then shall the yummy snacks be ours. Wanna bet I get them to change out the litter box, too?"

FairyRing

Farmer
"My dear, we must know our enemy so that we may overcome them with our unearthly command of overly dilated pupils, fuzzy bellies, lazer antics, cute paw licking, string chasing, leg rubbing with free trips thrown in, and shoe-loving. Only then shall the yummy snacks be ours. Wanna bet I get them to change out the litter box, too?"
Cats are truly the aliens sent to observe us. Ever notice how they look like little spaceships when all their paws are tucked in??

Potatoes

Farmer
When I was little before I went to sleep at night I would wish to be a dog. It never happened though. I'd be either cat or dog. But the happy- go-lucky of dogness appeals to me.
Dogs are pretty great, their dogness usually cracks me up. Also whenever I'm feeling sad my dog will bring me all of her toys and I find that inspiring.

Lew Zealand

Helper
It looks like Caroline said, "Stop and wipe your feet before entering this store! I just spent 45 minutes mopping and you will not be tracking mud and dropping quartz bits all over the place!"
"Sheesh Mom take it easy, you'll blow an aneurysm or something. I'm wipin' my feet, seeeee?" Exaggerated wiping ensues...

FairyRing

Farmer
It looks like Caroline said, "Stop and wipe your feet before entering this store! I just spent 45 minutes mopping and you will not be tracking mud and dropping quartz bits all over the place!"
"Sheesh Mom take it easy, you'll blow an aneurysm or something. I'm wipin' my feet, seeeee?" Exaggerated wiping ensues...
Which of course sends mud flecks everywhere anyway... on the walls, onto merchandise, into Caroline's hair.

Lew Zealand

Helper
If I had Caroline's angry eyes at my fingertips I would have put them there, does she have?... oh yeah if you give her some thing she doesn't like... I guess I've never done that.
Actually she doesn't have any good angry eyes, one of the few villagers who doesn't, which is why I left a pic of her out. One day I should photoshop the angry Haley eyes onto her. Might be a fun 20 minute project!