Happy pics

astatine210

Rancher
When I was growing up, I would spend my summer and winter vacations on my grandmother's farm. I woke to the sound of roosters at 5:30 in the morning, chased chicks, got chased by the momma chickens, fed the piggies and more often than not end up stepping in cow "pie". Places like this park (in Surrey, BC) becomes a happy place, especially when the sun hits the trees just so...
2FA9AF53-8721-4CE6-BA80-8A32004E5032_1_105_c.jpeg

Being among trees during milder temperatures (on the other side of the country) also makes me a happy camper.
8BDBAA2D-56AA-4004-B4FC-F8A17809EB6A_1_105_c.jpeg

(Fun fact: further down from where I took the photo just above, there is a poster that says "Man-hunting")

Dr. eeL

Farmer
@Dr. eeL I'm sorry I worried you. I did think of you and Hoppy at the hospital gift store. And I took this for you.
View attachment 9820
Ps coming out of surgery and out of her mind on drugs my mom said "Order a pizza!" Or so I heard.
You not only had me worried, you had the entire forum community on edge. Your interaction with the forum brings a special delight, and I can speak for all of us in hoping that the events of the recent past are now well behind you. Thank you for the frog heart. It looks just like he's handing it to a fairy.

FairyRing

Farmer
You not only had me worried, you had the entire forum community on edge. Your interaction with the forum brings a special delight, and I can speak for all of us in hoping that the events of the recent past are now well behind you. Thank you for the frog heart. It looks just like he's handing it to a fairy.
sorry:sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat:

FairyRing

Farmer
When I was growing up, I would spend my summer and winter vacations on my grandmother's farm. I woke to the sound of roosters at 5:30 in the morning, chased chicks, got chased by the momma chickens, fed the piggies and more often than not end up stepping in cow "pie". Places like this park (in Surrey, BC) becomes a happy place, especially when the sun hits the trees just so...
View attachment 9851
Being among trees during milder temperatures (on the other side of the country) also makes me a happy camper.
View attachment 9852
(Fun fact: further down from where I took the photo just above, there is a poster that says "Man-hunting")
Amazingly beautiful! I can almost smell like I'm there.

FairyRing

Farmer
Please: How would you caption this beaut?

mylife.png

When you wake up and you realize your life has become so much more than you ever have imagined.- Checkered necktie, heterochromia Lady, Son with a half a hot dog hat (picture on left). Yuuuup. It's the cats pajamas.

Last edited:

Lew Zealand

Helper
Please: How would you caption this beaut?

When you wake up and you realize your life has become so much more than you ever has imagined. Checkered necktie, heterochromia Lady, Son with a half a hot dog hat (picture on left). Yuuuup. It's the cats pajamas.
?????

I don't even know. A caption could sully the erstwhile perfection of the scene, there is danger here. I will think of this on my walk home or possibly attempt to banish it from my head.

Cage match, who will win???