Happy pics

FairyRing

Farmer
@Cooki3 this is Garrison I call him Garris. He is a short stocky sort of cat. He likes to pick on the other cats and he totally doesn't realize how small he is in comparison to everyone else. He zooms around climbing up the cat trees like a wild thing. In this pic he found my mom's taxes tucked away into a box which he thinks he's helping with.

Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 2.42.27 PM.png

FairyRing

Farmer
This is Baby, thus named because when he was a kitten he got himself stuck in a tree and his cries sounded like s Baby. He is an unusual fellow. #1 he has 2 different colored eyes (heterochromia) Notice his high on the forehead bangs. His little black lip is really cute. Also he doesn't have a typical cat personality. He makes a lot of intense eye contact, he keeps his tail down more than a normal cat. He is hard to describe.

IMG_20220122_141510352_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220412_210443797_HDR.jpg

Lew Zealand

Helper
The actual tool in the program is the Magic... thingy. Wand! Magic Wand selection tool. I use Pixelmator on a Mac as that's what I got years ago and have gotten used to using after Photoshop went subscription. I use a PC for most things but when image editing needs to be done, I head over to a Mac for Pixelmator. I really should find something good that makes sense on a PC but the best tool is the one you know how to use.

And thanks for the Happy Pic vibes! I really like how the Fake Tiger Slime/Hats came out, one of the few times that I got exactly what I'd imagined.

Lew Zealand

Helper
This is Baby, thus named because when he was a kitten he got himself stuck in a tree and his cries sounded like s Baby. He is an unusual fellow. #1 he has 2 different colored eyes (heterochromia) Notice his high on the forehead bangs. His little black lip is really cute. Also he doesn't have a typical cat personality. He makes a lot of intense eye contact, he keeps his tail down more than a normal cat. He is hard to describe.

View attachment 9406
I keep coming back to this picture of Baby as heterochromic cats are like getting 2 cats for the price of 5! Always a good deal.

And Rug is also creepy with the intense eye contact which I've never gotten from a cat before. I always thought that was a dog thing but apparently some cats are weird that way. The high bangs are just hilarious, I never thought of them that way. Rug has a butterfly on her forehead, which is apparently a common marking on certain types of tabby cats. I'll see if I can find a good pic.

FairyRing

Farmer
I keep coming back to this picture of Baby as heterochromic cats are like getting 2 cats for the price of 5! Always a good deal.

And Rug is also creepy with the intense eye contact which I've never gotten from a cat before. I always thought that was a dog thing but apparently some cats are weird that way. The high bangs are just hilarious, I never thought of them that way. Rug has a butterfly on her forehead, which is apparently a common marking on certain types of tabby cats. I'll see if I can find a good pic.
I've seen that too, that they are a top shelf cat. They are supposedly lucky because of the rarity of their eyes. I watch Korean shows and they rock the high bangs and that's what Baby reminds me of, he even has the high cheek bones.

LRangerR

Local Legend

Good to know your pets and your SDV pets (farm animals) have the same amount of thought put into their naming.

Dr. eeL

Farmer
Hi Ms. Ring. I'm Fred, and I saw some of your garden pics, and thought to myself that, "You know, I think that I would fit right in with Fairy Ring's garden friends." P.S. It is generally acknowledged that homes painted in colors that are white, egg-shell, off-white, are what humans find attractive. Not me. As you can see from the background, my room is lily pad green, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Fred-1a.jpg

FairyRing

Farmer
Hi Ms. Ring. I'm Fred, and I saw some of your garden pics, and thought to myself that, "You know, I think that I would fit right in with Fairy Ring's garden friends." P.S. It is generally acknowledged that homes painted in colors that are white, egg-shell, off-white, are what humans find attractive. Not me. As you can see from the background, my room is lily pad green, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

View attachment 9505
I love the green!! Humans-shmumans I don't give a hoot to what those chumps find attractive. Thanks Fred for making your way here. Love the bowtie.

Cooki3

Sodbuster
@Cooki3 this is Garrison I call him Garris. He is a short stocky sort of cat. He likes to pick on the other cats and he totally doesn't realize how small he is in comparison to everyone else. He zooms around climbing up the cat trees like a wild thing. In this pic he found my mom's taxes tucked away into a box which he thinks he's helping with.

View attachment 9357
Awww, this cat is so cute, his like my cat inky, short for stinky cause when we first met she did a hundred really rotten farts, she doesn't as much now. He may not be stinky like inky but she also doesn't know how small she is and picks fights with other cats.
20220204_131023.jpg