Happy pics

FairyRing

Farmer
View attachment 9575

This is not the nascent hypersonic expansion of a thermonuclear explosion captured by the world's most advanced hi-speed camera. Nor is it the inside of a tangerine crayon after it falls on the HVAC vent on a cold Winter's night. Nor is it a microphotograph of my retina as I stare into the sun, thinking, "I mean, come on. It's not really that bright." Nor is it a citrus fruit that ate too many Pop Rocks and Coke and then jumped up and down. Nor is it a half-formed basketball before they mush down the grippy bits.

What else isn't it?
It's really cool to look at and zoom in on.

LRangerR

Local Legend
View attachment 9575

This is not the nascent hypersonic expansion of a thermonuclear explosion captured by the world's most advanced hi-speed camera. Nor is it the inside of a tangerine crayon after it falls on the HVAC vent on a cold Winter's night. Nor is it a microphotograph of my retina as I stare into the sun, thinking, "I mean, come on. It's not really that bright." Nor is it a citrus fruit that ate too many Pop Rocks and Coke and then jumped up and down. Nor is it a half-formed basketball before they mush down the grippy bits.

What else isn't it?
This isn't an orange version of that one boss in Zelda: LttP, nor is it a factory-defect basketball that they forgot to put all the lines on, nor is it the annual family reunion of all the orange pacman ghosts that are out there, nor is it a sphere of flash frozen orange soda, nor...

Dr. eeL

Farmer
Here is a rare photograph of Hoppy at work. It looks like he's putting the finishing touches on Middlewalk-86. (Whaat? You think that I write those stories? I can't even spell my name correctly). I do offer him suggestions. I told him this week that he had to write a story about a Stardew dragon. People like dragons, and maybe he would get more readers. I thought that I had him stumped for a second, but from the smile on his face, I can tell that he is quite pleased with what he came up with. He will post it on Monday.

HOPPY-1a.jpg

FairyRing

Farmer
Here is a rare photograph of Hoppy at work. It looks like he's putting the finishing touches on Middlewalk-86. (Whaat? You think that I write those stories? I can't even spell my name correctly). I do offer him suggestions. I told him this week that he had to write a story about a Stardew dragon. People like dragons, and maybe he would get more readers. I thought that I had him stumped for a second, but from the smile on his face, I can tell that he is quite pleased with what he came up with. He will post it on Monday.

View attachment 9588
Awesome! *Grinning*
Hoppy you look downright cuddly!
Ps one of my controversial opinions about SDV, Abigail is part dragon.

Last edited:

LRangerR

Local Legend
Nobody has ever accredited Abi with an overabundance of brains.
The girl eats rocks for crying out loud.
Literal rocks for brains

Lew Zealand

Helper
I notice you get a whole lot of great screenshots and video. Does the Switch allow for this or some kind of game replay feature?

I need to be quick on the draw on my PC to get screenshots... which is why I miss really good ones pretty frequently. I should play mpre often on my Mac as getting a full screenshot is a simple 3-key combination and you can take 5 per second if you want/can. Not so much on PC.