Happy pics

Lew Zealand

Helper
And we ALL know how the game loves it's purple powers!
I gotta wonder about that pillow thing as you're gonna wake up with a crick in your neck with a big ol' Amethyst cluster stuck under your pillow. Maybe she's carved out a spot for it underneath. OK fine it could be a little charm around the neck but she wants that big hunka thing you give her as a gift!

But, I think it's like when you sleep with your textbook under your pillow before a test, so maybe some of the words will seep into your brain thru osmosis overnight.

The Amethyst is doing that and it's what's keeping Abigail's hair purple. Maybe Emily sleeps with a Kyanite under her pillow? Same with Caroline and Emerald. Or Petrified Slime, yeaaauck! Lol, Maru's probably got a Ruby under her pillow. Seb and Obsidian. LOL, Shane and buh, Joja Cola! I think we just figured out SDV hair.

FairyRing

Farmer
I gotta wonder about that pillow thing as you're gonna wake up with a crick in your neck with a big ol' Amethyst cluster stuck under your pillow. Maybe she's carved out a spot for it underneath. OK fine it could be a little charm around the neck but she wants that big hunka thing you give her as a gift!

But, I think it's like when you sleep with your textbook under your pillow before a test, so maybe some of the words will seep into your brain thru osmosis overnight.

The Amethyst is doing that and it's what's keeping Abigail's hair purple. Maybe Emily sleeps with a Kyanite under her pillow? Same with Caroline and Emerald. Or Petrified Slime, yeaaauck! Lol, Maru's probably got a Ruby under her pillow. Seb and Obsidian. LOL, Shane and buh, Joja Cola! I think we just figured out SDV hair.
Yes!! By jove! Jas, a purple fairy rose.

FairyRing

Farmer
LOL, I completely missed that his hair was in any way a special color. He's probably the most forgotten villager in the game, at least by me.

Defo earthworms, there can be no other. It's almost too good. :toothy:
Penny a copper ore.
I'd want to sleep with a prismatic shard under MY pillow, rainbow revolving hair (ftw)

Lew Zealand

Helper
I don't know how I devolved from crystals to flowers, pigs and worms.
OK, maybe the Pig had wandered a bit afar from the original set of associations but the worms certainly didn't. You find 'em under the ground just like all the gems, minerals and ores.

Soil: It's just earthworm ore.

yep we did

Lew Zealand

Helper
Pierre = poop stone Erm I mean mudstone.
Elliot = lobster jk tigers eye.
Huh.

I was looking at the Villager pics in the Wiki and I just noticed that Pierre is the only Villager that doesn't have shaded/pseudo-3D/highlighted hair. It's just flat. Even Morris' hair has good highlights in it.

Bit of a subtle dig on ol' Pierre there.

Or he's an alien with a bad toupee.

Not a good alien in an awesome costume:

FairyRing

Farmer
Huh.

I was looking at the Villager pics in the Wiki and I just noticed that Pierre is the only Villager that doesn't have shaded/pseudo-3D/highlighted hair. It's just flat. Even Morris' hair has good highlights in it.

Bit of a subtle dig on ol' Pierre there.

Or he's an alien with a bad toupee.

Not a good alien in an awesome costume:
Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir!