Happy pics

FairyRing

Farmer
It's either that or a brain tumor, so in the character selection screen, I'll choose Mad Hatter.

Mercury is cool because it's so weirdly heavy yet a liquid yet shiiiiiiny!! It's a combination of experiences you can't yet anywhere else. As close to experiencing something from alien planet as it gets.

It's like being able to hold a CGI scene from a movie in the palm of your hands and actually feel it.

So I probably shouldn't sell this too hard, it is poisonous...
No brain tumors! 😟.
LOL!! Man I wish I hadn't thrown my mercury away.... Just to touch the CGI magic that was the "cats" movie... (😂😅)

LRangerR

Local Legend
100% not my pic but from a YT poll from someone I'm subbed to:

View attachment 9939

Boopable snoot.
Why is there a capybara on my screen?

See-thru! Almost like quartz, actually more see-thru than I remember quartz being but I'm no quartz expert. Don't even know how to prepare it in the kitchen...

Fun thing: I have a 1970s-era mineral connection from a natural history museum and one of the minerals in there is...

Asbestos! I loved playing with it as a kid, trying to peel off the thinnest little thread of it because of course you don't want to use it all up! Yes, I also had a pretty good mercury collection from broken thermometers and the like. Loved playing with it in my hands! Always a pain when it fell to the floor - SPLAT!!! Ughhh! Now I gotta collect it all up....

Explains stuff, dunnit?
If i remember correctly, Amethyst is a variant of quartz.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Why is there a capybara on my screen?
Time to go all CSI.

Original:

"Can you enhance that?"

"No, it's perfect. I will not divide by zero just to make you happy."

"Look, we have 42 minutes after commercial breaks to stretch this diaphanous plot over, you gotta give me something!"

"Do I look like Mr. Scott from Star Trek to you? I can't <technobabble> the <technobabble> with the <technobabble>, I'm no miracle worker!"

"You can keep those fancy words to yourself! Knowing you, they're naughty in other languages. Either give me an enhanced version or we'll get cancelled in another 8 seasons!"

"Fine whatever, will a cuttlefish do?"

"...... are they furry?"

*facepalm* "Ugh, how about I just make it bigger, OK?"

"That's what I've been asking you to do the whole time!!!"

Enhanced:

FairyRing

Farmer
Time to go all CSI.

Original:

"Can you enhance that?"

"No, it's perfect. I will not divide by zero just to make you happy."

"Look, we have 42 minutes after commercial breaks to stretch this diaphanous plot over, you gotta give me something!"

"Do I look like Mr. Scott from Star Trek to you? I can't <technobabble> the <technobabble> with the <technobabble>, I'm no miracle worker!"

"You can keep those fancy words to yourself! Knowing you, they're naughty in other languages. Either give me an enhanced version or we'll get cancelled in another 8 seasons!"

"Fine whatever, will a cuttlefish do?"

"...... are they furry?"

*facepalm* "Ugh, how about I just make it bigger, OK?"

"That's what I've been asking you to do the whole time!!!"

Enhanced:
*Chuckling to herself over here*