Happy pics

Lew Zealand

Helper
Is this a Lew TM? Like the brand "Life is Good"?
But better.
Yes, very much a Lew TM. I like to identify Good Things™ and give them my stamp of approval which has been noted to be quite unlike the hoof stamp before an annoyed bull charges and you lose your, eh, intestinal fortitude before losing your balance as you are given a slight but notably pointy headbutt.

Dr. eeL

Farmer
Hey Ms. Ring. Outside of some serious mushroom hunting, what was your favorite part of growing up on a farm? Did you grow any of the Stardew valley crops?

FairyRing

Farmer
Hey Ms. Ring. Outside of some serious mushroom hunting, what was your favorite part of growing up on a farm? Did you grow any of the Stardew valley crops?
I didn't grow up on a farm sad to say but would have loved to. Lived in Honduras for awhile and that was Finca (farm) like living. But nothing serious likes rows of beautiful sunflowers. I did no farming there. Just roamed the forest.
I grew up in Suburbs :smug:.
If I did grow up on a farm I would have absolutely loved all the animals, the one thing I have been consistently passionate about my whole life is my deep love and care for all creatures great and small (tried to read that book when it was above my reading level and it was slow going). My grandparents worked the local state fair when it would come into town. I had plenty of exposure to eating chicken feed and being chased by a large sow. I have grown sunflowers and a tiny cucumber once.
I wish I lived somewhere I could go really mushroom foraging but my home is desert :bored:

FairyRing

Farmer
I read that as:

I grew up in Subarus :smug:.

These are the types of things I remember and now it's stuck in there. Please don't ask where 'there' is. 'Somewhere' is the closest approximation I could find.
So now in your head canon I have grown up in Subarus?:laugh: Hey if I were to grow up in a car, a Subaru isn't half bad, but a minivan would have more leg room.

Dr. eeL

Farmer
I have grown sunflowers and a tiny cucumber once.
I wish I lived somewhere I could go really mushroom foraging but my home is desert :bored:
I provide a generous variety of seeds to the birds (mostly finches, sparrows, and doves and indirectly hawks), and every once in a while, a sunflower seed escapes the chomping and digesting arena and starts to grow. Once a plant gets started, I water it, and as a result, every year I end up growing some rather sizeable sunflowers.

This years crop getting ready for Haley's birthday.

IMG_0048.jpg