Happy pics

Lew Zealand

Helper
Initially I thought that was a green bean, but is it a green bean?
It is a green bean. Rug loves them but it was put there by her nominal owner/local offspring in an unknown fashion and on occasion she doesn't have a clue about things. I think somehow she can't see it? Because it ordinarily would have been devoured, making this in fact a very strange picture.

FairyRing

Farmer
It is a green bean. Rug loves them but it was put there by her nominal owner/local offspring in an unknown fashion and on occasion she doesn't have a clue about things. I think somehow she can't see it? Because it ordinarily would have been devoured, making this in fact a very strange picture.
It also look like a weird green mohawk. Yeah her looks seems a bit oblivious at the moment.
She has such eyes. --- Apply long island accent to that.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Hehehehe this is funny I don't think Ive ever met a cat that eats green beans!
She likes green beans more than chicken. It's weird, she likes the concept of meat but not the execution, as she'll be interested and we'll give her some but she'll have a sniff and end up looking around for something else. She'll come back to it and eat some but no such hemming and hawing about green beans. She even knows the sound of the bag o' frozen beans and will wait next to the microwave for them to be done and afterwards you have a new best friend for a while.