Please Read Board Game Shipping Delay

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Is it possible to still cancel the orders? I remembered reading you could cancel before your order is shipped out, but without having any tracking information given, how would we know?
You can cancel (just shoot me an email). If the game has already shipped, we have a return policy I can share with you as well.

Edgita

Newcomer
Heya Colito and team,

I was hoping you might be able to provide an update on my order.

I placed it back on 11.18.21 and have not yet received a tracking number.

I can send you my confirmation number, please advise where I can send it privately.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated and looking forward to the game!!

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Heya Colito and team,

I was hoping you might be able to provide an update on my order.

I placed it back on 11.18.21 and have not yet received a tracking number.

I can send you my confirmation number, please advise where I can send it privately.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated and looking forward to the game!!
Please send me a note through the Shopify site here: https://shop.stardewvalley.net/pages/contact-us
Include your name and/or order number and I can look it up and give you an update.

Zephlar

Greenhorn
Hey there just created an account here to get an update hopefully. I placed my order on November 8. Can I expect shipment soon?

KotNaKacu

Cowpoke
Hello I have not found information how this delay has affected overseas delivery. In particular Europe. Could someone share insight on this manner please? Thanks!

I've ordered a copy from a internet shop in my country, and they list shipping estimate as early Q1 2022. Are they true about that?

gnysek

Farmhand
Hello I have not found information how this delay has affected overseas delivery. In particular Europe.
It's on page 3:
Overseas will happen directly after the copies are shipped to US customers, so likely in February.
Same as you I'm waiting for delivery in Europe (and as I'm deducting from your nickname even in same country - Poland, I've ordered at Planszostrefa but I see that Rebel also have this game, as Rebel is part of Asmodee I believe they are importer here, so they can have it few days earlier).
As shipping from USA will happen in Februrary, we may get it not earlier in March, but most of stores have Q1 2022 as estimated delivery time, so it will fit in this range.

KotNaKacu

Cowpoke
It's on page 3:

Same as you I'm waiting for delivery in Europe (and as I'm deducting from your nickname even in same country - Poland, I've ordered at Planszostrefa but I see that Rebel also have this game, as Rebel is part of Asmodee I believe they are importer here, so they can have it few days earlier).
As shipping from USA will happen in Februrary, we may get it not earlier in March, but most of stores have Q1 2022 as estimated delivery time, so it will fit in this range.
Thanks gnysek,
surprisingly folks at Planszostrefa told me they expect the delivery somewhere between January/February. Well i trust Colito in this which makes me sad. But better later with corrected errors than sooner .

cherlin

Greenhorn
my game arrived today, i had no tracking number or anything so it was definitely a surprise. i placed my order on the first day it went back in stock, but the wait was worth it. it's such a pretty board game :)

Babs61

Newcomer
I'm in the same boat. I've tried everything from fedex to contacting quartermaster and still no info. I ordered back in November as well
I’m not having any luck either. I ordered November 11 and I can’t get any information from anyone. I have tried emailing to ask about the order and I get nothing.

ShadowWack

Newcomer
Hi! I placed my order on November 4th, 2021 and have not received any update. I sent a message asking for details on when it would arrive days ago, but have yet to receive a reply.

I understand there were delays, but people who ordered in January have received their orders. I’d really like some kind of update as to what’s going on and how we can get our orders.

Thank you!

DR1337FEET

Farmhand
Hey all, just tossing my current experience into the ring in case it helps anyone!
- I ordered via Shopify on Nov. 11th, and live in the Midwest U.S.
- I have not received a tracking number, and the order in the Shop app has not shown any additional movement.
- I have signed up for FedEx Delivery Manager, but it required me to receive an activation code via snail mail, so I am waiting on that. (I find FedEx's UX to be pretty lacking, lol)
- I reached out to Quartermaster via the contact form on their website (https://www.qmlogistics.com/contact-us/) on Jan 24th, providing my order # and asking about its status. I received a reply in ~19 hours which was pretty form letter-y, but indicated that my order was "still in the queue to be processed" and that I'd hear from them soon.

I don't know on what date others ordered their game, but it sounds like perhaps the pallet with 11/11 orders was received from Michigan after pallet(s) which had later orders. Hence, Quartermaster is processing and shipping first-come first serve, but they may not have received the games in purchase order, if that makes sense. Additionally, as I understand it, tracking numbers are created when shipping labels are created and printed. If this is the case, that would lend credence to the fact that Quartermaster hasn't gotten to ours yet, and as they get to ours, a shipping label will be created and a tracking number sent to us. (I believe Cole said earlier in this thread that they sorted out whatever glitch was causing tracking numbers not to go out, and I assume that fix will also cause the listing in the Shop app to work as well.)

Not sure if anyone's experience contradicts this, but just want to throw it out there in case it helps! I'll post updates if I receive a tracking # or mysteriously receive the package. Stay faithful, everyone! :D

RuneFan81

Newcomer
Just got mine yesterday, after FedEx fiasco…haven’t played yet, but all components appear to be there, thank you for the amazing game

DR1337FEET

Farmhand
Just got mine yesterday, after FedEx fiasco…haven’t played yet, but all components appear to be there, thank you for the amazing game
Oooh, FedEx fiasco, you say? Could you elaborate, in case it's something myself and others should be on the lookout for?