Please Read Board Game Shipping Delay

azgamer

Greenhorn
Also ordered back in November. Quite frustrating that people that ordered this in January are getting the game before those of us that ordered months ago. When are the rest of the US purchasers direct from the store supposed to be shipped?

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Also ordered back in November. Quite frustrating that people that ordered this in January are getting the game before those of us that ordered months ago. When are the rest of the US purchasers direct from the store supposed to be shipped?
I think for the most part Quartermaster is fulfilling orders in the order they were received, but there may be a few that go out of order. The bulk of orders happened very quickly in November so there are still a number of people who ordered in that month who are waiting. I know that is still frustrating (I wanted all the games delivered by the first week of January originally :sweat: ) But they should all be shipping out very soon!

MalWyLyGabe

Greenhorn
Thanks so much! Very kind of you.
Not a problem at all. Others had mentioned they had minor issues, so it was the first thing I did. Picture everything :).. glad it helped out. If anybody else reads this and needs pics to reference their parts in the gamebox.. shoot me a message..

Do not forget to put out the scarecrows asap and happy farming..

Farmer Tim

RuneFan81

Newcomer
Is there anyway to tell if your board game has been shipped or not? I ordered in November as well.
As @dogboydog (thank you for mentioning it btw) posted, if you sign up for a free FedEx Delivery Manager account, you can track it that way, I found mine is being delivered on the 24th but have yet to receive any notification or update on the Shopify app, I’ve had “issues” in the past with Quartermaster and their shipping…

Last edited:

DeMoivre

Newcomer
So I have another problem.. I can't find my order in FedEx Delivery Manager nor have I got an email.

I was gonna wait until the start of February before I worry too much about it. My question is (probably for the designer or mods):

Can I cancel my order and replace it assuming that it doesn't show in the next few weeks? I'm not sure how to work what I'm saying so sorry if it is confusing.

Stardrop

Greenhorn
So I have another problem.. I can't find my order in FedEx Delivery Manager nor have I got an email.

I was gonna wait until the start of February before I worry too much about it. My question is (probably for the designer or mods):

Can I cancel my order and replace it assuming that it doesn't show in the next few weeks? I'm not sure how to work what I'm saying so sorry if it is confusing.
I'm in the same boat. I've tried everything from fedex to contacting quartermaster and still no info. I ordered back in November as well

Odin

Staff member
@DeMoivre @Stardrop If you're concerned about the status of your order, please feel free to contact Cole at https://shop.stardewvalley.net/pages/contact-us.

As mentioned above in this thread, there was an issue with emails not going out to notify people when orders were shipped. It's also the case that not all orders have been shipped yet. I don't have any personal insight into the process, but I don't image cancelling and re-placing an order would do anything put place your further down the line to receive the game.

Babs61

Newcomer
I think for the most part Quartermaster is fulfilling orders in the order they were received, but there may be a few that go out of order. The bulk of orders happened very quickly in November so there are still a number of people who ordered in that month who are waiting. I know that is still frustrating (I wanted all the games delivered by the first week of January originally :sweat: ) But they should all be shipping out very soon!
I ordered on November 11. I still haven’t received any tracking information for my order. When I have inquired about my order, it seems as if I can never get a straight answer. I’ve been told to contact Cole and he replied with, no information on your order. I have a order number, but no tracking number or information

DeMoivre

Newcomer
@DeMoivre @Stardrop If you're concerned about the status of your order, please feel free to contact Cole at https://shop.stardewvalley.net/pages/contact-us.

As mentioned above in this thread, there was an issue with emails not going out to notify people when orders were shipped. It's also the case that not all orders have been shipped yet. I don't have any personal insight into the process, but I don't image cancelling and re-placing an order would do anything put place your further down the line to receive the game.
My problem is that I have two different names it could be under. Now while I checked both names and they both came up empty. That's why I made the inquiry about canceling the order and ordering again. Because who is to say that it was fulfilled and shipped without my knowing. That's what my concern was.

Babs61

Newcomer
As @dogboydog (thank you for mentioning it btw) posted, if you sign up for a free FedEx Delivery Manager account, you can track it that way, I found mine is being delivered on the 24th but have yet to receive any notification or update on the Shopify app, I’ve had “issues” in the past with Quartermaster and their shipping…
I just signed up for the FedEx Delivery Manager account and there is no shipment information available. Go figure…. Am I surprised??? No

Stardrop

Greenhorn
I just signed up for the FedEx Delivery Manager account and there is no shipment information available. Go figure…. Am I surprised??? No
Same thing here. Some people have reported that their game came in even when there was nothing over at the fedex site.

HeroOfTime04

Cowpoke
Me and my friend had missing/misprinted pieces. Cole, you said that sending an email would be the best way to get to you, what email would that be? I sent a dm here but I’m not sure if that’s what you were suggesting.

Odin

Staff member
Me and my friend had missing/misprinted pieces. Cole, you said that sending an email would be the best way to get to you, what email would that be? I sent a dm here but I’m not sure if that’s what you were suggesting.
You can send an email via https://shop.stardewvalley.net/pages/contact-us, but if you already sent a DM here, that should be good. I don't think you need to send a message in both places.

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Hey there, the best way to contact me is through the website: https://shop.stardewvalley.net/pages/contact-us
I have a number of DMs here that I am working towards, but email proves to be a bit better for me to look up people's orders and find out what's going on. I really appreciate everyone's patience! Currently working through about 75 emails a day and it just takes time :smile:

squixiee

Newcomer
I’m not sure if/who I should be reaching out to, but I was wondering if there were any way to check on my order or anything like that? I ordered my game on November 3rd, and seeing people who ordered after me get their games is a little confusing. My order still looks the same on everything and don’t have any updates in my emails or anything.

I do want to take a moment and thank you all for what you do. I know it isn’t easy by any means but thank you!!

Here’s pics of my order and all the emails I have, if I’m missing something please let me know! I’d just like an update on my order, if possible

Attachments

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
I’m not sure if/who I should be reaching out to, but I was wondering if there were any way to check on my order or anything like that? I ordered my game on November 3rd, and seeing people who ordered after me get their games is a little confusing. My order still looks the same on everything and don’t have any updates in my emails or anything.

I do want to take a moment and thank you all for what you do. I know it isn’t easy by any means but thank you!!

Here’s pics of my order and all the emails I have, if I’m missing something please let me know! I’d just like an update on my order, if possible
I just checked on your order and it should arrive Friday! I'll email you the tracking number.