Please Read Board Game Shipping Delay

virtualoo

Greenhorn
Also got my game today (no tracking email though, did the Junimo deliver it?) and I don‘t think anything is missing but either I’m miscounting or the rulebook is wrong because I swear I got 64 forageable & tree tiles instead of the 60 in the rules.
I didn’t get a tracking email either, it just showed up

ztarantino

Newcomer
Just opened up my game and I have two sheets that are misprinted :/

The sheets are both labeled 3 and 4 and they look like the quality crops are misprinted

blonked

Greenhorn
Hello,

I've noticed that many people are receiving the board game without ever getting a tracking number/shipping information. This is highly concerning for me because I live on a busy street corner and have had several packages stolen right from our doorstep over the holiday period, even though I work from home. I was counting on being able to track the package so I could grab it as soon as it arrived, so I'm really worried it will arrive (or possibly already has?!) without me knowing. Is there any way to get a tracking number at this point?

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Another update / response to the questions!

Hey everyone. Sorry for any confusion you might have, I have been actively going through ALL the emails every day and there are lots, so I appreciate your patience. A few comments:

1) If you have any issue whatsoever, or any question, please shoot me an email through the website. It's much easier for me to address them one by one there individually and make sure nothing is missed. I promise I'll get to it as soon as I can! So far I've been able to mostly stay on top of it, responding in no more than a few days.

2) If you have busted components or misprinted stuff, we will replace it. Just shoot me your order number, shipping address, and a picture of the stuff you need replaced, and we'll get those rolling pretty quick to you.

3) A number of people have said they got no tracking number, which has really surprised / confused me. It may be an issue with Shopify, I'm not sure. I am investigating and I apologize for this! Hopefully I can fix the issue, but things are moving fast now and lots of games are starting to go out, so you may not receive anything - the game may just show up. For anyone who this causes a problem, I will do my best to fix that problem, please just reach out.

4) Returns and Cancelations. If you want to cancel your order before it ships, we will honor that and provide a refund as quickly as possible. If the game ships to you and you want a refund, you'll need to return it to Quartermaster (I can provide the address) and they will inspect it, just to make sure its in the original packaging and decent shape, and then we'll issue a refund. This is a pretty casual and easy process, but I just wanted to make clear that is what we're doing.

Thanks again for your patience!
- Cole

Choppie

Greenhorn
This may be a dumb question, but can someone point out how we email @Colito ? I see how to DM but looked on the profile for an email address and couldn't find anything..

dogboydog

Farmhand
Anyone know what carrier is delivering their packages? UPS is notorious for ****ing up my address.
I am signed up for Fedex Delivery Manager and that's the only notification I got. Nothing from the Stardew store. My game arrived today via Fedex so I guess that's the carrier for USA. Until they figure out why they're not sending out tracking numbers, people could set up an account on Fedex Delivery Manager and enter your address. It'll probably find any in-progress shipments to your address

Lunargara

Greenhorn
I am signed up for Fedex Delivery Manager and that's the only notification I got. Nothing from the Stardew store. My game arrived today via Fedex so I guess that's the carrier for USA. Until they figure out why they're not sending out tracking numbers, people could set up an account on Fedex Delivery Manager and enter your address. It'll probably find any in-progress shipments to your address
Yo because of you I signed up for delivery manager because of you and I see a deliver from quartermaster logistics for this coming Monday. I am so excited thank you for that tip yo.

MalWyLyGabe

Greenhorn
Dear Farmers and Cole,

It looks like I have received my copy of the game today and it is complete. Joja Cola did not mess with or tamper with the contents and the Junimos made sure it got here safely. I trust/hope that others will find theirs on the doorsteps safely as did I. It seems that signing up for FedEx Manager in the states is the way to go. If you have not already I suggest that you do it as soon as you can. Why the tracking numbers were not emailed to us is a mystery for Krobus to figure out, but once you sign up through FedEx that should give you the info needed. I have documented the contents of my box with my artifact (camera) I found in the mines. Pictures were taken of things that some have found to be an issue with their copies. I did front and backsides of punchout sheets and some of the cards as well. If you want to see them or want pics of other stuff I will upload them to a file on my google drive today. Then just contact me and I can share the pictures, unless there is an easier way I am unaware of at the moment. It was worth the wait I must say even with the hiccups. It is well done and beautiful to look at. Can not wait to play it with everyone.

Thanks again,

Farmer Tim and family, with a dog Sebastian who wants to eat the cardboard of course.

I think you can message me on this board. If not reply to my message here and we can go from there.

Last edited:

ThePaulrus94

Greenhorn
I signed up for Fedex Delivery Manager and am not seeing mine coming yet. I’m assuming they’re shipped in order number order and I ordered pretty quickly…I’m just being super impatient though😜

Edit: Within ten minutes of posting, mine was delivered 🤦Never received shipping info as an FYI. But thank you to all involved for all the hard work!

Last edited:

Alicia

Greenhorn
Yo because of you I signed up for delivery manager because of you and I see a deliver from quartermaster logistics for this coming Monday. I am so excited thank you for that tip yo.
I signed up for the delivery manager through fedex as well but where do you find deliveries that are coming to you? I can’t seem to find it. I’m assuming that since I don’t see anything in my delivery manager that my game hasn’t shipped yet?

Last edited:

dogboydog

Farmhand
You basically just log in to delivery manager and click this
1642626184376.png

If you don't see any deliveries at all either a) you haven't entered your address in your account b) you have no deliveries coming to your address yet or c) maybe fedex delivery manager takes some time after initial account creation to fill in your tracking numbers. I would guess a) or b) though

Alicia

Greenhorn
You basically just log in to delivery manager and click this
View attachment 8219

If you don't see any deliveries at all either a) you haven't entered your address in your account b) you have no deliveries coming to your address yet or c) maybe fedex delivery manager takes some time after initial account creation to fill in your tracking numbers. I would guess a) or b) though
Thank you so much 😄

Stardrop

Greenhorn
Are all board games being shipped right now or just some of them? Can't find tracking anywhere and nothing shows up on the FedEx tracker

dthomas1408

Newcomer
Ordered my copy on January 3rd and just received it. Didn’t get a notice or tracking number. This game is gorgeous. Thank you for all the time and effort you guys put into it. Cannot wait to play!

Lunargara

Greenhorn
I signed up for the delivery manager through fedex as well but where do you find deliveries that are coming to you? I can’t seem to find it. I’m assuming that since I don’t see anything in my delivery manager that my game hasn’t shipped yet?
I signed in them went to the 3 bars at the top right . A drop down menu will open pick tracking, then advanced shipment tracking underneath the orange track button. If it is not in there I would assume that it has not shipped to you yet.