Please Read Board Game Shipping Delay

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Hey all! Some answers for you!

I got my game! Did not receive tracking. Showed up unexpectedly. Can't wait to dive in.
I am so glad you got it! Yes, there has been an issue with tracking numbers but I've been working with Quartermaster and I think they figured out the issue. Hopefully that will be fixed soon, but it may not fix it for folks whose orders have already shipped.

Are all board games being shipped right now or just some of them? Can't find tracking anywhere and nothing shows up on the FedEx tracker
The games are being shipped as quickly as they arrive at Quartermaster and are processed. This has happened in waves (I think we're at 3 out of 5 trucks and truck 4 is about to be scheduled).

Ordered my copy on January 3rd and just received it. Didn’t get a notice or tracking number. This game is gorgeous. Thank you for all the time and effort you guys put into it. Cannot wait to play!
Thank you so much! I am very happy with how it turned out visually. Better than I could have hoped! I have the amazing artists to thank for that, as well as lots of excellent feedback from ConcernedApe.

Alicia

Greenhorn
I signed in them went to the 3 bars at the top right . A drop down menu will open pick tracking, then advanced shipment tracking underneath the orange track button. If it is not in there I would assume that it has not shipped to you yet.
Thank you 🙏🏻 😄

Stardrop

Greenhorn
Ordered my copy on January 3rd and just received it. Didn’t get a notice or tracking number. This game is gorgeous. Thank you for all the time and effort you guys put into it. Cannot wait to play!
This hurts because I ordered mine early November and still no tracking..

dreyeth

Greenhorn
Hey! Just to let you know that I received a response from the team via the quartermaster website after I contacted them through their website here. When I submitted the form, I made sure to give them my order number as well as the forwarding address I used and the staff gave me the information I needed. My package is on its way to the facility and is scheduled for delivery on the 20th. :) All the best and I hope your copies reach you soon! I guess when it comes, then corrections would be the next worry but hopefully everything is in order.
Exactly same here :(
Let's hope we get some kind of info soon..
And really getting anything wrong with the print would just honestly really suck after waiting so long, and then try to ship the corrections..
Crossing my fingers for it to be just fine for all of us internationals

Pawseidon

Greenhorn
This hurts because I ordered mine early November and still no tracking..
I'm in the exact same boat. I ordered mine on November 5th, and I see no signs of tracking information in my email, through Shopify, or in FedEx delivery manager. I had assumed that orders were shipping in in order of purchasing date, but that doesn't appear to be the case. Still, I am looking forward to receiving my copy, and I appreciate all of the hard work that goes into producing anything in the current state of the world.

Alicia

Greenhorn
No updates for me. Still no game and no tracking. However, if anyone lives in Michigan, I got a notification from FedEx that the Memphis hub experienced disruptions and that they are having issues with shipments due to the high winds last night so there could be delays. If you’re in the area and haven’t received anything that could be why.

Attachments

E-KANGindisb

Newcomer
Got my copy today, my wife ordered it the day/minute it was available. Also never received any tracking information even after doing the fedex delivery manager trick that worked for others. Went through everything in the box and it's all there. Big thank you to Cole, Eric and everyone else involved in manufacturing, assembling and shipping these stardrops out.

Stardrop

Greenhorn
Got my copy today, my wife ordered it the day/minute it was available. Also never received any tracking information even after doing the fedex delivery manager trick that worked for others. Went through everything in the box and it's all there. Big thank you to Cole, Eric and everyone else involved in manufacturing, assembling and shipping these stardrops out.
This gives me hope. Maybe tomorrow is my day of glory.

Odin

Staff member
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knew when Canada was going to receive their games as all updates seem to be Quartermaster updates? I pre-ordered from Board Game Bliss.
I tried searching here and on BGG and could not find the answer. Thanks! :)
It appears deliveries are going to individuals who ordered through Shopify, When can we expect shipments to start going to FLGS in USA and Canada?
Here's a comment from Cole on that:
Overseas will happen directly after the copies are shipped to US customers, so likely in February.
Worth noting in addition, I don't believe the game is going out to game stores within the US, just in the countries listed on the website? I could be mistaken though.

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Yeah there was some kind of syncing issue with Shopify that caused tracking emails to not go out. I think it has been fixed, but probably only will work now for folks going forward, not orders already underway. I'm not 100% it has been fixed but hopefully it has! It's not something I can directly fix but Quartermaster has been helping me (those guys and gals are amazing!)

I hope you enjoy the game when you get to play it! :)

Ultravires

Greenhorn
Hi folks,

Just wanted to share my experience. I ordered the game as soon as humanly possible when the queue opened. I did not receive a tracking number (like most here) and we received the game in the mail yesterday. It's beautiful and we're very excited to play it.

Because we've been reading this forum, we inventoried everything upon opening. We did note that one of the punch out tiles was missing -- I attached a pic. We checked the box thoroughly to be certain. It's not a huge deal (it's a Jojomart card!), but I contacted Quartermaster requesting that they send the missing card and will post an update based on that experience.

Notwithstanding the hiccups, this is clearly a wonderfully crafted game. I hope and expect that all those waiting will get theirs soon!

As an aside, we've modded the PC game to portray a more diverse character population. It's a great mod, and I think this board game would benefit from someone making something similar, if anyone has those skills.

Can't wait to finally play!

Attachments

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Quartermaster should get back to you and get you a replacement for that missing tile, but if you have any issues with that, please just shoot me a message through the Shopify site. Glad you got the game, sorry you're missing that piece!

MalWyLyGabe

Greenhorn
Hi folks,

Just wanted to share my experience. I ordered the game as soon as humanly possible when the queue opened. I did not receive a tracking number (like most here) and we received the game in the mail yesterday. It's beautiful and we're very excited to play it.

Because we've been reading this forum, we inventoried everything upon opening. We did note that one of the punch out tiles was missing -- I attached a pic. We checked the box thoroughly to be certain. It's not a huge deal (it's a Jojomart card!), but I contacted Quartermaster requesting that they send the missing card and will post an update based on that experience.

Notwithstanding the hiccups, this is clearly a wonderfully crafted game. I hope and expect that all those waiting will get theirs soon!

As an aside, we've modded the PC game to portray a more diverse character population. It's a great mod, and I think this board game would benefit from someone making something similar, if anyone has those skills.

Can't wait to finally play!
I took pics of my unbox... so if you have blanks or have a way of making proxy for it till it arrives.. hope this works so you can see what you are missing :)

Cheers,

Farmer Tim

P.S. .... if anyone else needs pics of stuff shoot me a message. I took pics of everything before i punched them all out :)... and cards as well if needed...

Happy Gaming :)

Attachments

doodletron

Newcomer
Hello, do you have any information on when the game will be out in the UK? I preordered it at the beginning of December with a store over here but they can’t tell me when it will be available. Appreciate any news.

ConraDargo

Tiller
Hello, do you have any information on when the game will be out in the UK? I preordered it at the beginning of December with a store over here but they can’t tell me when it will be available. Appreciate any news.
I work at a game store here in Sweden and we received words yesterday that delivery from the distributor has been delayed to March!

doobykeebler

Newcomer
Sill waiting for my game ordered back in November haven’t seen no email that it’s been processed shipped or anything I think they might have forgotten about me 😞lol

Alicia

Greenhorn
UPDATE: I reached out to Quatermaster Logistics and was told that my game has not shipped yet and is still being processed. They told me to expect to hear from them soon. For reference I ordered on November 6th so if anyone still hasn’t gotten their game it could still be in process.

Ultravires

Greenhorn
I took pics of my unbox... so if you have blanks or have a way of making proxy for it till it arrives.. hope this works so you can see what you are missing :)

Cheers,

Farmer Tim

P.S. .... if anyone else needs pics of stuff shoot me a message. I took pics of everything before i punched them all out :)... and cards as well if needed...

Happy Gaming :)
Thanks so much! Very kind of you.