Please Read Board Game Shipping Delay

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Hello again! Another update:

Sorry for anyone who has reached out to me and not yet gotten a response, I am going through all the emails as best I can but there are a lot :smile: I get 1 email every few minutes all day every day. Mostly good stuff, but questions, concerns, comments, etc. And I want to make sure each one is addressed as best I can, it just takes time.

I am fairly certain we'll have everyone's copy in the mail by next week, or week after worst case.

The tracking number emails were broken. I think Quartermaster fixed it but I also see a bunch of people who have already received their games getting tracking numbers. These mistakes happen, but it's caused a lot of confusion.

In some cases a few games may be shipped out of order sequence but the bulk of them are going in the order we received it. Quartermaster ships between 800 and 1000 copies a day right now. They have been receiving games from Delano in shipments, which they then work through, and then a new shipment arrives a variable amount of days later. So it's start stop. But all things considered, with the complications of supply chains that currently exist, this whole thing is moving along at a good clip. The biggest delay really was due to the print error - for which I am very sorry! - but I'm also very impressed with how quickly Delano fixed everything. These days, simply ordering paper at this quantity can be challenging, with massive delays and shortages all over the place.

Thanks again for all your patience while we complete fulfillment and manage the bumps along the road!

DR1337FEET

Farmhand
Hello again! Another update:

Sorry for anyone who has reached out to me and not yet gotten a response, I am going through all the emails as best I can but there are a lot :smile: I get 1 email every few minutes all day every day. Mostly good stuff, but questions, concerns, comments, etc. And I want to make sure each one is addressed as best I can, it just takes time.

I am fairly certain we'll have everyone's copy in the mail by next week, or week after worst case.

The tracking number emails were broken. I think Quartermaster fixed it but I also see a bunch of people who have already received their games getting tracking numbers. These mistakes happen, but it's caused a lot of confusion.

In some cases a few games may be shipped out of order sequence but the bulk of them are going in the order we received it. Quartermaster ships between 800 and 1000 copies a day right now. They have been receiving games from Delano in shipments, which they then work through, and then a new shipment arrives a variable amount of days later. So it's start stop. But all things considered, with the complications of supply chains that currently exist, this whole thing is moving along at a good clip. The biggest delay really was due to the print error - for which I am very sorry! - but I'm also very impressed with how quickly Delano fixed everything. These days, simply ordering paper at this quantity can be challenging, with massive delays and shortages all over the place.

Thanks again for all your patience while we complete fulfillment and manage the bumps along the road!
Hey Cole, thanks for what you're doing! I can't imagine getting one email every few minutes--I think I would lose my mind. I also imagine it's not a lot of fun to be juggling all these logistics between the printer (supply chain stuff and QA and etc, etc.), fulfillment, and eager customers with varying levels of patience. So, thanks for your hard work, calm demeanor, and frequent communication!

Also, the insight on the shipping process is interesting and helpful--one would assume that, while the intention would be for them to be shipped by the printer, received by fulfillment, and shipped to the end customer all in purchase order; stuff happens. Also, I would assume that a rate of 800-1000 copies would mean that most people aren't even seeing those discrepancies due to how many games go out per day. Would you be willing to share how many copies were purchased roughly?

Either way, thanks for your work, and hoping we can all keep being patient as this pretty game makes its way to us!

Willkwi

Greenhorn
My copy arrived just in time to surprise my girlfriend with! I love the idea of the mermaid pendant card, but I may have added an extra component of my own...

IMG_4657.jpg

Big thanks to Cole and the Quartermaster/Delano team for working around the clock to get this game out! This proposal plan wouldn't have been possible without you guys :smile:

Alicia

Greenhorn
I finally got a notification from FedEx saying that my game should be here on Monday! If you signed up for FedEx notifications be sure to be on the lookout!! I’ll update again once the game is in my hands. However, no tracking number from quartermaster only FedEx. Can’t wait to have it in my hands 😄😄

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
My copy arrived just in time to surprise my girlfriend with! I love the idea of the mermaid pendant card, but I may have added an extra component of my own...

View attachment 8337

Big thanks to Cole and the Quartermaster/Delano team for working around the clock to get this game out! This proposal plan wouldn't have been possible without you guys :smile:
This is fantastic! Wonderful addition to the game! :D

PS. If you store the trees and foragables on their edge/side, not stacked face up, they all will fit in those wells on the right side. Hope this helps!

Lew Zealand

Helper

View attachment 8337

oooOOOOOOooooo!

Well done sir!

Um, so... Forage or Combat?

fuzzyDuck

Greenhorn
Hello! I sent an email on Tuesday inquiring about my order but never got a response. I ordered Nov 6th so I'm nervous I ordered too early and have been forgotten after reading posts here of customers ordering later and already receiving it. Would like to know when my game will be shipped or if I can get a refund. I understand y'all had issues and I've been patient but I'm sure many fans aren't involved in the community so we are being left in the dark about the progress. Last email I received was 12/1.

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Hello! I sent an email on Tuesday inquiring about my order but never got a response. I ordered Nov 6th so I'm nervous I ordered too early and have been forgotten after reading posts here of customers ordering later and already receiving it. Would like to know when my game will be shipped or if I can get a refund. I understand y'all had issues and I've been patient but I'm sure many fans aren't involved in the community so we are being left in the dark about the progress. Last email I received was 12/1.
Hey fuzzyDuck, I am so sorry to leave you in the dark. I'm catching up on emails and running a little behind. Ping me your order # and I'll get you an update.

I'm pleased to say I received the game in good condition (other than a few scratches on the box corners but oh well) and as far as I can tell there are no missing pieces!

ddflatt

Greenhorn
Hello! I sent an email on Thursday inquiring about my order but never got a response. I ordered Nov 13th so I'm nervous I ordered too early and have been forgotten after reading posts here of customers ordering later and already receiving it. Would like to know when my game will be shipped or if I can get a refund. I understand y'all had issues and I've been patient but I'm sure many fans aren't involved in the community so we are being left 🙄 Last email I received was 12/1.Paulina Order number #34821 Gift for Christmas still waiting please respond thank you.

Alicia

Greenhorn
Update: FedEx says that my game is rescheduled to come on the 3rd of February I’ll keep you posted. If you ordered on November 6th and signed up for FedEx be on the lookout for notifications

Valley Boy

Greenhorn
Just got my copy today in CA. Interestingly I only got my notice from SV Shop today that it was shipping. I did get a FedEx notification before so i knew it was coming though. So excited! Hope you all get yours soon.

PrinceCorwin

Greenhorn
Hi! My order was placed November 27th last year, is there any way to receive an update/tracking for if and when my order will be?

Odin

Staff member

Alicia

Greenhorn
Update: I got a email from Stardew Valley Shop today saying my order shipped so they must have fixed it! Be on the lookout for the notifications in your emails!!

Choppie

Greenhorn
Hi everyone! Just wanted to share I received my copy today! I got the FedEx notification that it was supposed to be delivered on Sunday but it was delayed until today. I placed my order on January 3rd, really hoping you guys get the game soon, its beautiful! I'll be posting some pics here later today, I bought a couple of upgrades for the game and I'm excited to share with you all.

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Update: I got a email from Stardew Valley Shop today saying my order shipped so they must have fixed it! Be on the lookout for the notifications in your emails!!
Just a heads up, some folks are receiving tracking emails for games that have already been delivered, so there may still be a few glitches in the system. But hopefully they are getting ironed out!