Please Read Board Game Shipping Delay

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
One heart for anything he doesn't hate. If its his birthday season, you'd get 2 hearts. But basically you can never get 3 hearts from him.

fuzzyDuck

Greenhorn
Hi, I emailed about getting a refund but I haven't received a reply. I'm in those 2% who ordered early and hasn't received their game.

Hi, I emailed about getting a refund but I haven't received a reply. I'm in those 2% who ordered early and hasn't received their game.
You’ll likely get a response soon. As I understand it, lots of people have been asking about arrival dates and damaged games, so it’s probably buried somewhere under those :smile:

CapFan

Greenhorn
@Colito We received our game today. So excited!

Taking inventory, we notice that the pawns (player pawns and spouse pawns) are missing. Do we contact you, Quartremaster, or someone else to solve the issue?

Odin

Staff member
Taking inventory, we notice that the pawns (player pawns and spouse pawns) are missing. Do we contact you, Quartremaster, or someone else to solve the issue?
Cole would be the one to contact, you can do so via https://shop.stardewvalley.net/pages/contact-us.
(On the upside, the game should still be playable while you wait for replacement parts to arrive, either by using tokens from another game, bits of colored paper, coins of varying value, or something else in place of the game pawns.)

Odin

Staff member
Can anyone please explain the cat on the season card??
When you see that icon on a season card, it means the player with the pet token (one side has a dog, the other has a cat) must pass it to the player on their left. If you're playing without others, you can ignore that icon. Page 10 in the rule book covers all the icons of the season cards if you're unsure about any others. See "Action Phase" on page 11 for more on what the pet token is for, and page 5 for how to initially assign the token when setting up a game.

Feel free to ask if you have any other questions, you can also create a new thread in this Board Game section to do so.

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Not sure where to suggest this but maybe take into consideration a little rework for us colorblind people. Maybe make red crows face left and green facing right.
This is such a fantastic suggestion, I really wish I had thought of this! Thanks, will keep it in mind for future!

nielienolo

Newcomer
I just got an e-mail from the Dutch boardgame store where I pre-ordered my copy in December that they heard they will not get the game before May… Has something gone wrong with production for international shipping or is there another reason we have to wait so long? I get it would take a bit longer than the American orders, but May seems ridiculously far away…

gnysek

Farmhand
Any info about international versions already left port (or even links to track ship live :D) ?

Edit: I just saw above post after submitting mine, and that doesn't sound good...

ganglor89

Newcomer
I wanted to post just to see if anyone who was missing cards or pieces have got the missing components yet.

I've had the game since January 14th and was missing the entire season deck. I contacted Cole who then passed the info on to quartermaster, but don't have any ETA. I did reach out to quartermaster directly a couple weeks ago and just got a generic "you're in the queue, you may get an email with information. Ticket closed".

I don't know, all I can do is wait more so I guess I'm just venting out of frustration. I've had this worthless box sitting on my table for a month.

Odin

Staff member
Starting to wonder if I shouldn't ask for a refund and just place a new order since it seems like those who ordered back in November are just not getting their games.
I would certainly recommend you reach out to Cole at https://shop.stardewvalley.net/pages/contact-us if you haven't already. He should be able to offer more information on your order.
I've had the game since January 14th and was missing the entire season deck. I contacted Cole who then passed the info on to quartermaster, but don't have any ETA.
I don't think it would hurt to reach out to Cole again and see if he can provide any new information on that!

doodletron

Newcomer
Can someone please enlighten us European people who ordered via our local board game shops/websites please? I pre ordered the game at the end of November 2021. The place I ordered from has no idea when they are going to expect it. It seems that way for a lot of us. Please can you give us some information. I’m getting to the point of cancelling the order.

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
I wanted to post just to see if anyone who was missing cards or pieces have got the missing components yet.

I've had the game since January 14th and was missing the entire season deck. I contacted Cole who then passed the info on to quartermaster, but don't have any ETA. I did reach out to quartermaster directly a couple weeks ago and just got a generic "you're in the queue, you may get an email with information. Ticket closed".

I don't know, all I can do is wait more so I guess I'm just venting out of frustration. I've had this worthless box sitting on my table for a month.
Quartermaster is about to receive another shipment of games / parts, they have been waiting on the latest truckload to arrive to start processing replacements. They ran out of games last week. Some folks have gotten their replacements already and some are still waiting, like yourself. I am very sorry for the delay and the unplayable game! I'm doing everything I can to keep Quartermaster in a position where they can address these things quickly, but we are sometimes at the mercy of the supply chain delays unfortunately.

Can someone please enlighten us European people who ordered via our local board game shops/websites please? I pre ordered the game at the end of November 2021. The place I ordered from has no idea when they are going to expect it. It seems that way for a lot of us. Please can you give us some information. I’m getting to the point of cancelling the order.
I will try and post something about this shortly. I expect to be shipping games to the company handling UK and EU distribution within the next week or two, but I'm not sure from that point how long it will take to land in the store. I'm trying to find out more about that to share.