Please Read Board Game Shipping Delay

Legacy1912

Greenhorn
So new guy here, just reaching out to see if anyone has had any issues like mine? I am thankful I took a snapshot showing me my order number as, of this date I am posting this, I had to contact the Stardew Valley team as I never received a confirmation email of my order or any communication since then. I ordered the tabletop for a gift for my fiancée who is enamored with the game on Valentine's Day.

She is away currently thankfully but due to come home in August so I am hoping that I have it by then.

alphanumeric916

Greenhorn
Got a FedEx notice that something from Quartermaster is headed my why, but not info on what. Maybe this?

Edit. Just got another email. it is stardew :) !!!!!!!

Last edited:

acnoriega

Newcomer
So, still no update on Stardew on our end. Are we supposed to get an update email from Quartermaster, or from someone else? We are more worried that our copy is "lost in the ether" and are not going to see it. We'd like the game, so asking for a refund is really a last ditch thing. We are order# 40357.

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
So, still no update on Stardew on our end. Are we supposed to get an update email from Quartermaster, or from someone else? We are more worried that our copy is "lost in the ether" and are not going to see it. We'd like the game, so asking for a refund is really a last ditch thing. We are order# 40357.
I just sent an email to Quartermaster specifically asking about your order. Very sorry for this delay! I'll email you with more details as soon as I have them.

somnusjay

Greenhorn
I ordered on Feb 8. Finally received the game today! It’s much bigger than I thought. Thank you to all the stuff working on it! Gonna have fun tonight
CCB7EAEA-6465-4022-8442-46B28BD47EF0.jpeg

Stardrop

Greenhorn
Hey, I just got an email from quartermaster with a tracking ID saying that I have pieces being shipped to me and arriving Monday. I never ordered anything and the pieces that I ask for were already received several weeks ago and they had a seperate tracking number. Am I getting someone else's game or replacement parts? Lol

Gozilla

Newcomer
I ordered on Feb 8. Finally received the game today! It’s much bigger than I thought. Thank you to all the stuff working on it! Gonna have fun tonight View attachment 8771
Wait...you ordered in February? Do you mean Feb 2022 or 2021? If you ordered this year (2022) I wonder why many who ordered last year have yet to hear anything from Quartermaster....

Gozilla

Newcomer
Other 2 weeks passed without any good news....
Last shipments were supposed to go out last week....but I still got no shipping notice or tracking number....

Is the logistic nightmare still unresolved ?

UPDATE on March 5th: finally received a tracking number !!!! Looking forward to receive the game and play it !

Last edited:

Rumor

Newcomer
I ordered my game Nov 25, 2021 and haven't heard anything until Mar 1, 2022, when I finally received a confirmation that it's been shipped. It was supposed to be delivered yesterday (Mar 5), but it's been sitting in Georgia since Mar 2, 2022 with no tracking updates. Now it says that there is no expected delivery. I've contacted both Cole and the business email on the site with no response. I'm getting incredibly frustrated now, especially now that I'm hearing that people who had bought the game after me have already received their copies. I don't know what to do, and if I have to start this whole process over again I'm going to rip my hair out.

Rumor

Newcomer
Last update I got was a week ago. Been sitting “in-transit” status since then. No idea what’s going on.
Did you ever receive your package? I have the exact same issue going on 5 days and FedEx is no help. I'm scared that it's just 'lost to the ether.'

Zjajo

Newcomer
Did you ever receive your package? I have the exact same issue going on 5 days and FedEx is no help. I'm scared that it's just 'lost to the ether.'
My order also said the same thing and then wah-lah, a few days later it arrived. Total, about two weeks after receiving the initial shipping info.

Rumor

Newcomer
My order also said the same thing and then wah-lah, a few days later it arrived. Total, about two weeks after receiving the initial shipping info.
Thank you so much for letting me know! This is very reassuring, and it's nice to hear that I'm not the only one who's experiencing this. :)

EDIT: I received my shipment!! It's nearly a week after its expected delivery with no other updates, but it just showed up. I'm super happy it's in my possession, but this whole process has been super strange.

Last edited:

ganglor89

Newcomer
I received an email from Quartermaster that my missing parts have shipped. They included USPS tracking info and it's due to arrive Saturday. I noticed on this thread most shipments were by FedEx so I wanted to share with others expecting missing parts.

Looking forward to playing!

Silverarrow144

Greenhorn
I've ordered one last November, from an EU shop. The shop predicts it would arrive in the middle of April. This date have been delayed twice already. I still have hope. :)

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Hey all! Don't mean to go dark in terms of communication, still just very busy juggling all the shipments! Some of the delay for me has been, I know when I sent the copies to the distributors but I don't know how long it will take for them to move them to the UK and get them on sales. Although I think it's going to be at the end of this month. Sorry I don't have more details!

Greenhorn
Sorry to ask something that maybe already has but if I ordered today am I looking at 2 weeks or 2 months?