Happy pics

Potatoes

Farmer
View attachment 10230

Got our little container garden planted today, it's mostly herbs and tomatoes!
PXL_20220714_012746297.jpg

Our little garden is growing up!

PXL_20220714_013215781.MP.jpg

PXL_20220714_013403679.jpg

A couple of purple tomatoes and some peppers.

PXL_20220714_013233480.jpg

Also this Basil is the first herb I've ever successfully grown from a seed and have survive, even if she's kinda tall and skinny.

Also, if you look real closely you can see a dog plant starting to sprout on the left side of the picture.

Last edited:

FairyRing

Farmer
View attachment 10782
Our little garden is growing up!

View attachment 10783
View attachment 10784
A couple of purple tomatoes and some peppers.

View attachment 10785
Also this Basil is the first herb I've ever successfully grown from a seed and have survive, even if she's kinda tall and skinny.

Also, if you look real closely you can see a dog plant starting to sprout on the left side of the picture.
Delightful!
I'm not very good at container gardens so I'm glad I can enjoy yours. And have 2 too many dog plants ssshhh don't tell them I said that.

Potatoes

Farmer
But all those Bundles?? Can he grow Potatoes in his soil (wait, he is Potatoes...), what about Eggplants and Yams? How can you tell if things are Gold Star? Is his land zoned for Goats or Cows?? Maybe the Traveling Cart Lady can help out...
If I have to get all those bundles done for a greenhouse I'll be in debt to those juminos forever. We're allowed to have chickens here (though I'd love a goat too). We could get chickens, 3 out of 4 people in my house are down with that,maybe we could trade the 4th for a coop.

Also if the traveling merchant comes to my town I'm gonna see if she needs a partner to travel with. I guess if that doesn't work out we'll be back in two days. :love:

FairyRing

Farmer
Doing this on my phone so it may be a little wonky. On a walk where there are concrete ditches, teeny tiny frogs can be found here. This little frog was smaller than a quarter!
IMG_20220704_182125158_HDR.jpgIMG_20220704_182114902_HDR.jpgIMG_20220704_182119497_HDR.jpg
Then for the first time ever.... I spied triops in the ditch, I've lived here most of my life and have never seen triops in the ditches! The red is it's underside they swim like that. It was weird seeing the red come up to the surface and swim quickly about.
IMG_20220704_182142132_HDR.jpgIMG_20220704_181832143.jpg
Hope y'all are doing excellently!

Lew Zealand

Helper
Doing this on my phone so it may be a little wonky. On a walk where there are concrete ditches, teeny tiny frogs can be found here. This little frog was smaller than a quarter!
View attachment 10857View attachment 10859View attachment 10860
Then for the first time ever.... I spied triops in the ditch, I've lived here most of my life and have never seen triops in the ditches! The red is it's underside they swim like that. It was weird seeing the red come up to the surface and swim quickly about.
View attachment 10861View attachment 10862
Hope y'all are doing excellently!
GAHHHHHHHHHH!!! minitinyteenymicroamphibiam froglets!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I must have them.

I've never heard of Triops before, they're cooool!

FairyRing

Farmer
Stolen from a googs search---
Triops look similar to trilobites or perhaps even horseshoe crabs at first glance, but they are actually shrimps from the Branchiopoda group. This means that they are closely related to a few other animals we often associate with aquariums, such as daphnia and, of course, artemia. (Artemias are sea monkeys my words)