Happy pics

Lew Zealand

Helper
OK just fer fun. Visiting Mom in AZ, monsoon storms 2 evenings in a row. Actual weather as opposed to SoCal mild heat every day. Phone pics are roughly 0% use for this but I'll post anyway.

I am master photo-person thingy. Bask in my mediocrity!
IMG_6223.PNG

Need to turn on lights to read in the evenings
IMG_6222.PNG

Bzzzzt! Bzzzzt!
IMG_6224.PNG

Probably just some string....
IMG_6221.PNG

The continual boomboomboom for 45 minutes is fun!

FairyRing

Farmer
OK just fer fun. Visiting Mom in AZ, monsoon storms 2 evenings in a row. Actual weather as opposed to SoCal mild heat every day. Phone pics are roughly 0% use for this but I'll post anyway.

I am master photo-person thingy. Bask in my mediocrity!
View attachment 10881

Need to turn on lights to read in the evenings
View attachment 10882

Bzzzzt! Bzzzzt!
View attachment 10883

Probably just some string....
View attachment 10884

The continual boomboomboom for 45 minutes is fun!
S'awesome you got those lightenings!

Lew Zealand

Helper
S'awesome you got those lightenings!
Catching lightning on camera is really hard, good job Lew
Thanks! It was coming fast and furious, just keep clicking and hope for the best. These are amazingly lame compared to some of the best ones as the center had already passed overhead and the opposite direction wasn't easily accessible, so you got the stormbutt here.

FairyRing

Farmer
Here's a story about sunflowers that makes me happy. When my grandfather nudged my young brother into a faith based ritual where you have to solemnly walk down the aisle to receive a blessing. On the day of, each child receives a flower of their choosing from a bundle. Most of the children pick something serious for the occasion. Mostly a rose- because this is a very deep and significant thing.
Well we take our seats to watch the kids slowly walk down the aisle, single file with sombre faces. Contemplating thier souls journey. And then here comes my brother holding a giant sunflower by the very bottom of the stem so it's a yellow banner above his head. He's grinning like a goofball, looking outta place and I couldn't be more entertained. I still can pluck the happiness from this occasion and I love it.

Last edited:

Potatoes

Farmer
Here's a story about sunflowers that makes me happy. When my grandfather nudged my young brother into a faith based ritual where you have to solemnly walk down the aisle to receive a blessing. One the day of, each child receives a flower of their choosing from a bundle. Most of the children pick something serious for the occasion. Mostly a rose- because this is a very deep and significant thing.
Well we take our seats to watch the kids slowly walk down the aisle, single file with sombre faces. Contemplating thier souls journey. And then here comes my brother holding a giant sunflower by the very bottom of the stem so it's a yellow banner above his head. He's grinning like a goofball, looking outta place and I couldn't be more entertained. I still can pluck the happiness from this occasion and I love it.
That’s silly, and sounds a lot like something I would probably do.