Happy pics

Lew Zealand

Helper
It is that time again on Happy Pics where we catch up on local animal sightings.

Today on my walk home I saw 2 cats, which has been my average all week, though it's been a different combination of 2 cats givin' me the stinkeye as I pass each day. Variety is the spies of life and all that.

And of course some birds n' junk.

Pigeons. Sparrows.

This thing:

peacock.jpg

Show off. Don't get fooled by the bright plumage, those are scary attack lizard reptile dinosaur feet! Run!!!

And something slightly more pastoral. Except that pastures don't usually have many trees in them. Pfft technicalities, whatever!

tree.jpg

Lew Zealand

Helper
Why mostly people posted Cat pics no one posted other animals pic I will do my Tommy's Pic and surly you guys will love that...!!!
Cats are slow moving so easy targets, and they generally know that you bought your phone for the camera, and that camera exists to take pictures of slow moving fur targets. Why do you think that with billions of cameras in most of the pockets of the world as 5 out of every 6 people own one, we still don't have pictures of aliens or Bigfoot?

They move too fast! Unlike cats. Cellphones proved that cats exist.

FairyRing

Farmer
It is that time again on Happy Pics where we catch up on local animal sightings.

Today on my walk home I saw 2 cats, which has been my average all week, though it's been a different combination of 2 cats givin' me the stinkeye as I pass each day. Variety is the spies of life and all that.

And of course some birds n' junk.

Pigeons. Sparrows.

This thing:

View attachment 11245

Show off. Don't get fooled by the bright plumage, those are scary attack lizard reptile dinosaur feet! Run!!!

And something slightly more pastoral. Except that pastures don't usually have many trees in them. Pfft technicalities, whatever!

View attachment 11246
This tree is awesome, I'd love to climb it... Once.

Lew Zealand

Helper
At the end of a long, tiring work week I got to move my office junk to a new location and found this lil guy (that maybe Abby gave me many moons ago?) buried in one of my drawers:

pump.jpg

Actually he was knitted by a friend (many moons ago) who also knitted me a 10 foot Fourth Doctor scarf which is quite fantastic. I wish I could find her Etsy store but keep failing to do so.

FairyRing

Farmer
At the end of a long, tiring work week I got to move my office junk to a new location and found this lil guy (that maybe Abby gave me many moons ago?) buried in one of my drawers:

View attachment 11453

Actually he was knitted by a friend (many moons ago) who also knitted me a 10 foot Fourth Doctor scarf which is quite fantastic. I wish I could find her Etsy store but keep failing to do so.
I could pass out with adorableness!