biopower

Newcomer
  • I have copper pickaxe but the sprite shows me swinging a golden pickaxe
  • what OS you are using, PC Windows 10?
  • in-game language, English
  • single-player or multiplayer, Single
  • anything else you think might be relevant, screenshot attached.

Attachments

meltedcheddar

Greenhorn
My in-game spouse, Haley, seems to be trying to walk up the stairs but runs into the wall, which leads to her clipping through it and the rest of the oncoming walls. She loops around the black void surrounding the room before finally stopping to reach a stool.

- Windows 10
- English
- Single-player
- Have upgraded my house to its third stage.

image_2024-03-24_034558840.png
image_2024-03-24_034656394.png

Attachments

minifox

Newcomer
Visual bug with taller buildings (silo, mill, etc.) by the cave on the meadowlands farm. Unmodded, Single-player, Windows 10.
1711274981203.png

cockatoo12

Newcomer
I was doing the raccoon quests and made brocolli juice instead of pumpkin juice by mistake but it still let me put it in for the request. all the my tea plants also vanished for first day after the update

Some smaller Bugs (GOG German Version 1.6.2 on Linux, Singleplayer, vanilla)
- Infotext at the bus sign from Pam is doubled
- some text parts at Lewis "Lost and found box" are still in English
- (I don't know if it's a bug or intended...) the fishing count at the SquidFest is reseted after the first day

Anyway: Thousand thanks for the upgrade! My kids love it!

Last edited:

Lady Juliet

Newcomer
I have found the most minor bug ever in stardew valley history but i wanted to Report it anyways
When you get the easter egg with the alien in the menu by clicking on the E of Stardew valley lots of times
the E will stay open with a hole in the sign
but this hole is bugged and will disappear if the credits or langauge selection is opened
It will reappear when you close the Credits and the hole will slowly move to the Left of the screen along with the junimos that can appear
a Really minor of the minor bugs funny regardless
1711278787751.png

While on multiplayer, a friend walked into the mines and triggered that cutscene. I walked into town, triggering the Community Center cutscene. The friend finished the mines cutscene, then the CC cutscene, then ended up in a black void, where he could walk infinitely in any direction. Quitting and reloading the game did not work; he had to exhaust himself to get free!
1711279417583.png

Lumba

Greenhorn
At the Calico Festival I can access Skull Cavern despite not unlocking it yet, here the screenshot - I have 106th level in Pelican Town's Mine and haven't yet gotten Key.
Windows 10, Steam, Singleplayer.
1711280891325.png

Lukkas_ma

Newcomer
I accepted the "giant stump" quest in a coop lobby hosted by me. However, a friend brought the 100 pieces of hardwood to the stump. Its already been repaired but the mission never finished for me, and the quest never showed up to my friend when i accepted it previously.
in-game language: english

Attachments

Fizz

Newcomer
Fall Festival, Glitch/Bug going back to Farm

Issue
: I was on a farm, and the Fall Festival came around. I was with my friends we all finished and we headed back the way to the farm where it kinds shows "waiting for #/6 players"
The randomly I got teleported back to the farm. I never pressed any buttons I just stood there waiting for my other friends to fill in the 6/6 players for all of us to get teleported back.
After that, one of my friends told me to try and go back to town square. I did, I went to town square and the fair was gone and the Time was stuck at 10pm. But on my friends ends they were all still at the festival.

Error Text: There was none

What OS: I use a MacBook Computer & Steam to launch my game

In-game Language: English

It was a Multiplayer game of 6 people in total

I think thats all, I sadly dont have screen shots as an error code never popped so I didn't know what todo.
Im not sure how this happened but my friends told me to report it so here I am.

Slash555

Newcomer
Hello, I believe this is known by now, but here we go: I've started a new save for the 1.6 update, and when I've donated ancient seed to the museum I didn't get the recipe for it, it's missing!

This happened on windows 11, portuguese-BR, single player.

Thank you!

Lu312

Newcomer
20240321_171007.jpg
20240321_171043.jpg
20240321_171305.jpg
I play on a german save singleplayer and I noticed that Haleys dialogue at the flowerdance has some weird symbols on it and in the second dialogue she calls me a boy even tho I play as female. After leaving the festival the text is also on englisch and not german.

Zabr

Newcomer
Hello.
The problem is described in the title: Son of Crimsonfish can't be catched during Night Market.
I casted a fishing rod ~120 times (with mods) for 3 days and ~40 times for 1 day (no mods) and there wasn't a single attempt to catch it.
Also, fishing helper mods don't indicate that this fish can be caught, when the other 4 fish were indicated.
Since the night market is open for 3 days, it makes impossible to complete this quest this week.

Windows 11
Steam version
Stardew Valley 1.6.2 build 24081
Russian language
Single-player

StarBubs

Greenhorn
Issue with machines. I can't place eggs in the incubator after the first coop upgrade on the meadowlands farm. I've tried different types and qualities of eggs, none of them can be loaded into the machine to be hatched. I only have the two starting chickens and a duck in there so the coop is far from being at capacity.
  • Game version; My game is updated to 1.6.2 on mac
  • in-game language; English
  • Single-player
  • So far I've only seen this issue shared by someone on Linux. They also mentioned other machines being 'broken'. I also checked in my old save file and I can confirm that the Deluxe Coop incubator, the seed starter machine and the cellar cask (*gasp* there go all our business plans) are unable to be loaded. The machines I've tested and which are working are the preservatives jar, keg, tappers, mayo and cheese machine, the recycling machine and loom. Like others, I also have the Ostrich egg incubator turned Junimo chest issue.
  • I've attached the new Meadowlands save so the coop incubator issue can be isolated.

Attachments

Fried_Liver

Greenhorn
A cursed mannequin moved position overnight at the same time as a house upgrade finished which caused the mannequin to glitch into the wall upstairs (see attached screenshot). I can't remove or edit it -- it's stuck there.

Info:
- MacOS
- English
- Singleplayer
- It was the second house upgrade that adds the nursery
- Mannequin was downstairs next to bed and 1 or 2 tiles away from the wall before the upgrade
- It was a cursed mannequin M type
- I can't hang paintings on top of the mannequin

Attachments

Last edited:

aknihsuah

Greenhorn
Using a steam deck.

Created a new 1.6 file.

Have gotten to the 3rd of fall. Every time I try to fish on my small farm pond (meadowlands) after accepting the community cleanup quest, the game crashes. Watered and harvested crops, pet animals with no issue. Restarted day and immediately tried to fish again, same problem. Have not tried other spots yet.

Edit: tried other spots and still crashed. Casting animation doesn't complete.

Edit 2: issue does not occur on desktop PC.

Edit 3: PC crashed while watering crops (several were done already so it wasn't immediate)

Last edited:

Juno

Greenhorn
I'm having audio problems, the music and any sound start to crackling as soon as i open the game, when i first update the game nothing happened but the next day when i open it the problem came up. i try already to uninstall and install again but it doesn't work with mods or without it

venusiangrl

Newcomer
  • my angler fish had randomly disappeared from the tank, despite not taking it out and selling it, it was in the tank before i went to bed and when i woke up it had gone. i had just renovated my house to the second stage and i notice it when the upgrade had finished.
  • full error text (if any); N/A
  • what OS you are using; Windows 10
  • in-game language; English
  • single-player or multiplayer; Single player
  • anything else you think might be relevant; i tried reloading the game day, exiting it, moving the tank, putting another fish in the tank and have had no success. it is blank even when clicked.

bmein77

Newcomer
I have a new single player farm on my PC and I want to change professions by the statue of uncertainty. I tried clicking yes for the offering but everytime I do it, it keeps repopping the same text box of do you wish to change professions over and over and won't take my money. I closed the game and tried in real life the next day and it still won't do it.