1.6 Update What happened in your game today?

Found a bunch of unique layouts in the Skull Cavern and Volcano Dungeon.

Also did a bunch of re-rolls of the anvil and finally got 1 of every conceivable perfect trinket.

Attachments

NetworkerC

Sodbuster
(Previous reportings here)

Summer 24, and my Deluxe Fertiliser is at 555 / 600, with just under a week on the clock, before it’s needed for 600 Rare Seeds. My 81 Hardwood Tree operation finally has 81 Tappers, and I found out on 23 that they don’t give 2 Sap, as I thought they did, they give 5, so that’s 405 Sap, or 50 Deluxe Fertiliser, per night. :music: I’m gonna make it after aaaall! :music:

Deluxe Fertiliser? Check.
Rare Seeds? Check.
Energy Tonic? Check (thank you, Iridium Bat, during my descent down the Dangerous SC)

I drained the Magic Bait supply, during early Summer, so now I just need to bring down my normal Bait amount. I don’t want to have more than 999 of the stuff. Currently on about 950. Qi threw the Prismatic Grange challenge at me, and was sorted in 2 hours.
Purple: Got a token sample of Crystaliariums running Amethyst.
Orange: Got about 300 Cinder Shards while hitting the Volcano for Copper Ore, for the Tappers.
Blue: Blueberry plants in pots, in the greenhouse.
Green: Did a 144-plot ‘Fiber Plant’ grow back in Spring, that turned up circa 900 Fiber.
Yellow: Gave him some Wheat laying spare.
Red: I’ve forgotten what I did, but Red is the easiest one, anyway!

Clint jobbed me to wipe out 50 Grubs, and came looking for the same in Dust Sprites on Summer 22. Hey, 6 Grand, and a few more bombs, for grinding Floors 40 through 49? Yeah, that’s what I’m doing next.

In terms of crops, I just stuck Starfruit Seeds (without any Fertilisers) into the ground in Summer 1, and left them to it. I knew I wanted Wheat as my crop, for transition into Fall 1, so Starfruit 2 ‘pay Sandy hundreds of thousands’ boogaloo was out of the question. I went for Red Cabbage. Might surprise you to know that none of my Starfruit got fried by Alex’s birthday. The Red Cabbage, on the other hand, had 1 casualty of a Storm day. Now that 599 RC are harvested, the Wheat has been planted, and will be Harvested Fall 1.

The Ginger Island setup was cast to the wayside, in favour of getting the Tappers for the Sap. 100 spaces got a setup for 10 days, as “I cook because my husband only cares about profits” wanted 100 Taro Roots. Other than that, the Sprinklers have the pressure installed, I just need to throw down the seeds. If anyone remembers the list I did, 100 Coffee Beans, and the crops that I want to put in, are the only definite. Might bump the 50 Ancient Fruit Plants up to 100. Not sure.

The Qi Seasoned Lucky Lunches are at 20 / 600. With the Ginger Island setup no further yet, and Corn feeding my oil makers, Tortillas aren’t exactly in abundance. Neither are Sea Cucumbers, to be fair. Corn is actually the only real pressure I’m feeling, to get on with my Ginger Island rejig, but it seems that, on my 5x5 lot for Mixed Seeds, quite a few are coming out as Corn, so that’ll buy me some time.

I have a sizeably chonky supply of fridge stuff just waiting to be turned into Fresh Cooking, when the Qi Boi calls upon it. Super Meal’s going to be the first thing I make. Come on, Qi, you know you need some more of my cooking, and I need some more of your Gems. Let’s make each other happy, on Fall 2 (because Fall 1 will be used up, in Fertilising the 600, and putting same into the ground)

I’m thinking of turning the old 12x12 lot for the Fiber Seeds, into 96 Tea Saplings. Deluxe Retaining Soil could be thrown on any crops that suddenly need growing, in between the Sapling rows. Hmmmm.

So yeah, a large job just went from ‘very slim chance of success’ to ‘very VERY likely to succeed’, and now I’ll have to figure out what I want to do next.

”Perfection?” I’ve considered it, and I’d need to check what I’m missing, on the tracker, besides a stash of Golden Walnuts.