Unofficial mod updates

Bark Ruffalo

Planter
Some Plato mods. Updated by Pathos and compiled by me
Pathos' PR: https://github.com/Platonymous/Stardew-Valley-Mods/pull/120

these updates are exclusively for the 1.5.5 beta version

Contains PyTK, TMXLoader, Portraiture, Custom Furniture, Harp of Yoba Redux, Custom Music

Edit: Thanks david.rysk#6608 on Discord for Custom Music.
This is where I am directed from the SMAPI site for mod compatibility. That being said, please see if you can help me figure out what I am doing wrong.
Here is my log:

Topgunmommy

Newcomer
Here is another unofficial update for ChildToNPC.

Changes since 1.2.1-unofficial.6-candidus42:
  • Fixed a crash that happened when DoChildrenWander was enabled but children didn't have a schedule
  • Changed required version of ContentPatcher to 1.24.7 to fix load errors, rebuilt the code for SDV 1.5.5
Enjoy!

Source code on GitHub.
ah yes, but will it work with more then 2 children?? when I used it before all my grown children disappeared from the social relationship list as well. When I asked the mod creator to try and fix the problem, he banned me from his all nexxus mods.

lorriin

Newcomer
Please don't be rude.

I tried my best to complete these but I don't have the time or energy to complete every npc. But this is not an update of the seasonal outfits mod, only of baechu's portraits. Whatever portraits SVO was missing I did not add, I don't know how to do that kind of update!! Please note there are some portraits that I modified to my liking because this was made for my personal use so there's a big emphasis on the unofficial part of this "update".

The characters without portraits are Sandy (there are several versions of Sandy, I only edited one so the others are disabled. Technically she does have Baechu style portraits just not all four styles), Gunther, Marlon, Martin (sve), Evelyn, George and Willy.

The only other thing missing are the mermaid pendants.

If someone wants to update what's missing feel free to include what I've made so far.

Download here (too big to upload here)
Hi! I recently started modding my Stardew File, and I just downloaded your file and it looks great! I just had one problem, and it was that the swimsuits don't show up on my file. Everything in the coding is working with no errors, but when I talk to the characters on the beach, they return to their default pixel art without the portrait or sprite modification. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Nyanchan

Tiller
Um okay so i asked the original mod author if they planned to update this mod. they said no, but were fine if someone made an update. Is it okay to request an unofficial update?

Ssmbastian mod

lynbutnot

Newcomer
Stardew Valley Reimagined 2

This is the unofficial version.

Error after shortcut construction - warp and some maps fixed

Please delete the previous version.

Please let me know if there is a problem.
Hello, I'm sorry if someone has already said something about this, but for some reason I'm having problems with NPCs whenever they to the spa (I believe Linus and Alex are the only ones—Linus goes in the fall and winter and Alex goes just in the winter). They're able to get there fine, but when they're leaving, they walk right off the map and disappear for the rest of the day. I opened the tbin file for the railroad and compared it to the vanilla one, but I couldn't find anything different. Do you by chance know why it's doing this?

EDIT: It took me an embarrassingly long amount of time but I finally figured out what was wrong! There was a singular tile in the buildings layer blocking the path they would usually take out. Ngl, kinda disappointed in Linus and Alex for being absolute weaklings over one tile but that's their problem ig. ANYWAY I've attached my updated railroad file if anyone wants it :)
The one thing I can't figure out that's still weird with the pathing is that, when they're heading to the spa, they seem to walk around something right before they get to the window instead of walking in a straight line, which doesn't happen in vanilla. I have no idea why that is, but from what I can tell it doesn't cause any technical problems, it's just kind of odd.

Attachments

Last edited:

ianblakewell

Newcomer
Hey all,

I updated ChestEx for Stardew 1.5.5/NET5.0/Harmony2.0 . It's too big to add to the forum directly, so here's a link:

Relevant pull request is: https://github.com/berkayylmao/StardewValleyMods/pull/3

eta - if you're a linux user who downloaded this in the first twelve hours it was up, I did a dumb and forgot to bundle libSkiaSharp for Linux. That should be fixed now.

eta 2 (12/31/2021) - removed duplicate copy accidentally included, removed third party bundling because that is no longer necessary
Sorry if it's a noobie question, I'm very new. When I move the ChestEx folder to my mods folder and launch the game, the console says it skipped loading the mod because it lacks the ".dll". Indeed, there is no .dll file in the folder. Am I doing something wrong?

Nevermind, turns out I downloaded the source code instead of the package itself. Thank you for updating this amazing mod!

Faedelity

Newcomer
Just made an unofficial fix version of Ace's Nonreplacing hairstyles. The Pale variants didn't used to work, now they do. The original mod is at Nexus, and I left the update pointing there.

All I changed was merging the spritesheets and pointing the references to the new image.

Attachments

Atravita

Tiller
Sorry if it's a noobie question, I'm very new. When I move the ChestEx folder to my mods folder and launch the game, the console says it skipped loading the mod because it lacks the ".dll". Indeed, there is no .dll file in the folder. Am I doing something wrong?

Nevermind, turns out I downloaded the source code instead of the package itself. Thank you for updating this amazing mod!
Ah, nice catch! I linked the wrong page, it's been fixed now!

Romualdo

Farmhand
was wondering if anyone here knew how to convert a CP mod into an alternative texture pack instead? https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2933 this & this user's other animal retextures are adorable and i really wanna use them, but it needs updating & it looks like the author is no longer active on nexus :(
It's quite easy to make an Alternative Textures pack, just pick an already existing one and change the textures you want (and the keys, and some things in the json files). Anyway, I made this, I did it fast, and I didn't test it thoroughly, but it should work, at least my SMAPI boots without warnings. It contains Cows (I split black, brown and red in brown cows, and blonde and white in white), Pigs, Goats and Sheeps.

Attachments

candidus

Farmhand
ah yes, but will it work with more then 2 children?? when I used it before all my grown children disappeared from the social relationship list as well. When I asked the mod creator to try and fix the problem, he banned me from his all nexxus mods.
That seems to be a really harsh reaction... Nonetheless, I never tried it with more that two children. Probably it won't work: The code does not limit the number of children but we haven't enough bed spots.

oakaxe

Newcomer
Skill Prestige Mod (plus addons)

My first attempt at doing an unofficial update of anything. These are the Skill Prestige Mod and its three addons for Cooking, Luck, and Magic skills by Spacechase. Currently, you have to get Luck and Magic off Spacechase's Discord I believe.

If you set the UI scale crazy high, it might render offscreen? I haven't really "updated" it so much as grabbed the latest pull request version, moved up the dependencies and recompiled it. Works for me though, and I figured there might be someone else out there who's tearing their hair out. Unfortunately, I don't have a very recent save to test on, so it might be the case that it loses previous prestige points from 1.4 versions.
The Magic one doesn't work for me, I get a "Could not load type 'Magic.SpellBook' from assembly 'Magic, Version=0.8.1.0"

Ara ara mama

Newcomer
I got an unofficial version of Stardust Core to work on my computer. Recompiled for latest SMAPI. Let me know if it is not working, and I'll TRY to see if I can figure it out. (New to modding, but prior programming experience). Hope it works for you.
im playing on mobile and it's says it no longer compatible please help😭

nehriee

Greenhorn
It's quite easy to make an Alternative Textures pack, just pick an already existing one and change the textures you want (and the keys, and some things in the json files). Anyway, I made this, I did it fast, and I didn't test it thoroughly, but it should work, at least my SMAPI boots without warnings. It contains Cows (I split black, brown and red in brown cows, and blonde and white in white), Pigs, Goats and Sheeps.
you are the realest mvp ;_; thank you!!!

StarsiSlime

Newcomer
Any chance these will get another update? Recently been running into an error in that I can't prestige magic. Additionally, the prestige for magic and cooking are swapped (the buttons still work, and the right things are greyed out according to earned levels, but the icon that's in line with the magic skill in my player menu, when clicked opens the cooking prestige) and, though I think it's a different mod causing it, I have two bars for cooking skills.

The smapi error was also screenshotted, but the log is here too: https://smapi.io/log/c4cc63ce3c0d4fe2b1778efa7e8e089f

Oddly enough, the luck prestige works just fine, I can buy perks and everything however, I haven't gotten to lvl 10 in cooking to test the prestige yet.

All playtesting in 1.5+
I'm having the exact same issue!! Someone please fix it... :sweat: