Unofficial mod updates

Auris

Greenhorn
hey can anyone make update verision of unofficial bigger backpack and wear more ring you have 4.0 i want 4.1.0 please can you try it so mod not working with smapi 3.10.1 can you make update for that
i have both these mods and they're working fine for me?

pepoluan

Cowpoke
hey can anyone make update verision of unofficial bigger backpack and wear more ring you have 4.0 i want 4.1.0 please can you try it so mod not working with smapi 3.10.1 can you make update for that
I used the official one on Nexus and it works perfectly fine with SMAPI 3.10.1 and SDV 1.5.4

pepoluan

Cowpoke
this might seem silly, but i went to download the Generic Mod Config update from the link and when i tried to run the game it said that the .dll file couldnt be found. is there a specific way to download the files from GitHub? i am not very familiar with that platform and could totally be doing something wrong. thank you :)
That GitHub link merely points to the source code to GMCM. You'll need to compile it.

Rather than doing that, grab the (unofficially) updated version from my repository here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/sdvmod-generic-mod-config-menu/files/

BrowserTravel

Farmhand
Okay, here is the first pass. This mod patches the load and save routines so, please, test on a backup save, just in case.

I have added hooks so this mod will work with Change Professions. It is working, but it needs a little more tweaking to finish it up. I am also looking to add the Artisan Valley alcohol machines (Still and Infuser) to the bonus offered by the Winery building.

I noticed the code makes reference to a "Big Keg" and "Huge Keg", were they ever accessible in the game?
The entrance isn't at the front of the building, but the left hand-side instead. The right hand-side of the building is float(not have object block on it, make it can walk break through) This is what I can notice.

candratutanota

Greenhorn
Hello, I'm playing new game with mod.
SDV 1.5.4 & SMAPI 3.10.1

At first, my game can run smoothly and also can construct new buildings from Robin perfectly.
Then I save my game & then close it.

But when I open it again & load my save, when I go to Robin and choose construct new building or move my current building, my cursor is stuck and I can't move it so I can't place or choose my building.

Can someone help me?

My log is https://smapi.io/log/45deb4951404493f929663e0514ab3f1

Thank you!

EDIT :

I'm using this mod :
1623498126894.png

Last edited:
Hello, I'm playing new game with mod.
SDV 1.5.4 & SMAPI 3.10.1

At first, my game can run smoothly and also can construct new buildings from Robin perfectly.
Then I save my game & then close it.

But when I open it again & load my save, when I go to Robin and choose construct new building or move my current building, my cursor is stuck and I can't move it so I can't place or choose my building.

Can someone help me?

My log is https://smapi.io/log/45deb4951404493f929663e0514ab3f1

Thank you!

EDIT :

I'm using this mod :
View attachment 5598
Hello, sadly I can't find any errors in your log. maybe try to place your mods out and place and test them one by one. maybe one of them collides with Robin without showing any errors.
A good mod for moving your buildings yourself is this: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/5142
You can buy the rearranger at Robins (you need to have a high friendship level with her) and can rearrange your buildings yourself.

BrowserTravel

Farmhand
I don't know who want this but, here the almost newest "Sauvignon in Stardew" mod unofficial update. I just put .tbin files from old unofficial update to the recent unofficial update. Make it fixed the problem about the entrance that was on the left side instead of front, but the floating object still remain because I'm don't know how to fix that.

Attachments

candratutanota

Greenhorn
Hello, sadly I can't find any errors in your log. maybe try to place your mods out and place and test them one by one. maybe one of them collides with Robin without showing any errors.
A good mod for moving your buildings yourself is this: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/5142
You can buy the rearranger at Robins (you need to have a high friendship level with her) and can rearrange your buildings yourself.
maybe the SMAPI? but I download the latest SMAPI via nexus

because when I try only the SMAPI (without using a single mod), I already can't construct and move building

and when I using vanilla (w/o mod) I can build/ move perfectly fine

maybe the SMAPI? but I download the latest SMAPI via nexus

because when I try only the SMAPI (without using a single mod), I already can't construct and move building

and when I using vanilla (w/o mod) I can build/ move perfectly fine
I have a suggestion that you should maybe play with an older version of Smapi, try it out if you can rearrange and construct buildings.
or try to delete the newer version of your save:
  1. Press Windows + R to show a 'run' dialogue box.
  2. Paste this exact text:%appdata%\StardewValley\Saves
  3. Click 'OK' to open the folder.
and then

undo/delete the last save:
  1. Back up your save folder just in case.
  2. Delete SaveGameInfo and the file that looks like YourName_123456789.
  3. Remove the _old suffix from SaveGameInfo_old and the file that looks like YourName_123456789_old.
see here too: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Saves

I hope it will help you <3

I've also been having issues. I had to switch to the 64 bit version of SDV, and now I always get the error that the "DLL can't be loaded."
It seems the latest unofficial update for ChildtoNPC has broken again. Is there anyway we could get something to fix it? I tried, but I'm new to coding and thus have no idea what to do once I think I find the problem >->

maybe you both should try to play with an older version of SMAPI. I hope they will make a new version of the unofficial update soon.

knkrupar321

Farmhand
Check if this fixes your problems. @knkrupar321 and @Azazellea
It actually loads now, which is a huge improvement for me but its still not completely working

[ChildToNPC] This mod failed in the GameLoop.GameLaunched event. Technical details:
System.InvalidOperationException: The ChildToNPC.IContentPatcherAPI interface defines method RegisterToken which doesn't exist in the API.
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Reflection.InterfaceProxyBuilder..ctor(String name, ModuleBuilder moduleBuilder, Type interfaceType, Type targetType)
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Reflection.InterfaceProxyFactory.CreateProxy[TInterface](Object instance, String sourceModID, String targetModID)
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ModHelpers.ModRegistryHelper.GetApi[TInterface](String uniqueID)
at ChildToNPC.ModEntry.OnGameLaunched(Object sender, GameLaunchedEventArgs e)
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.Raise(TEventArgs args, Func`2 match)