Unofficial mod updates

wally32

Sodbuster
Hi you seem to have a way with map editing, would you take a shot with ? I tried myself but don't have enough Tiled experience and smapi says this
[Content Patcher] SMAPI found an issue with 'Maps\SamHouse' map load: mod has no tilesheet with ID '2'. Map replacements must keep the original tilesheets to avoid errors or crashes.
[Content Patcher] SMAPI found an issue with 'Maps\SamHouse' map load: mod reordered the original tilesheets, which often causes crashes.
Technical details for mod author: Expected order: 1, 2, p. See for help.
[Content Patcher] SMAPI found an issue with 'Maps\ManorHouse' map load: mod has no tilesheet with ID 'untitled tile sheet2'. Map replacements must keep the original tilesheets to avoid errors or crashes.
[Content Patcher] SMAPI found an issue with 'Maps\Saloon' map load: mod has no tilesheet with ID '2'. Map replacements must keep the original tilesheets to avoid errors or crashes.
[Content Patcher] SMAPI found an issue with 'Maps\Saloon' map load: mod reordered the original tilesheets, which often causes crashes.
[Content Patcher] SMAPI found an issue with 'Maps\ScienceHouse' map load: mod has no tilesheet with ID '2'. Map replacements must keep the original tilesheets to avoid errors or crashes.
[Content Patcher] SMAPI found an issue with 'Maps\ScienceHouse' map load: mod reordered the original tilesheets, which often causes crashes.
[Content Patcher] SMAPI found an issue with 'Maps\SandyHouse' map load: mod reordered the original tilesheets, which often causes crashes.
Technical details for mod author: Expected order: untitled tile sheet. See for help.
[Content Patcher] SMAPI found an issue with 'Maps\ArchaeologyHouse' map load: mod has no tilesheet with ID 'untitled tile sheet2'. Map replacements must keep the original tilesheets to avoid errors or crashes.
[Content Patcher] SMAPI found an issue with 'Maps\AdventureGuild' map load: mod has no tilesheet with ID 'untitled tile sheet'. Map replacements must keep the original tilesheets to avoid errors or crashes.
[Content Patcher] SMAPI found an issue with 'Maps\FishShop' map load: mod has no tilesheet with ID 'untitled tile sheet2'. Map replacements must keep the original tilesheets to avoid errors or crashes.
[Content Patcher] SMAPI found an issue with 'Maps\Greenhouse' map load: mod reordered the original tilesheets, which often causes crashes.
Technical details for mod author: Expected order: paths, untitled tile sheet. See for help.
[Content Patcher] SMAPI found an issue with 'Maps\Greenhouse' map load: mod reordered the original tilesheets, which often causes crashes.
Technical details for mod author: Expected order: paths, untitled tile sheet. See for help.
[Content Patcher] SMAPI found an issue with 'Maps\Town' map load: mod reordered the original tilesheets, which often causes crashes.
Technical details for mod author: Expected order: Landscape, Paths, Town. See for help.
[Content Patcher] SMAPI found an issue with 'Maps\Town' map load: mod reordered the original tilesheets, which often causes crashes.
Technical details for mod author: Expected order: Landscape, Paths, Town. See for help.
The mod author won't return any time soon because of personal problems and health. :/
Rearrange the tile sheets,
Only visible errors were corrected.
I'm not sure if there will be more other errors.

Attachments

BrowserTravel

Farmhand
Humm I tend to use a combination of https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2571 and https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2364 for my secret woods. I do hope they get updates soon to make it easier to patch other mods in that also want to make tweaks to the woods
I downloaded Even More Secret Woods(https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2364) and looks like it's pretty cool, but this mod doesn't update since 2018(don't worry, it still work). And the thing is the Abandoned House in there, it feels strange to make as status report about the save. In my opinion, it should be some statue or something holiness instead.

as I said I USE a combination of the two and very much enjoy it. tho I do agree with you would be better if it was a statue or something telling us about our status rather then a spooky empty house.

Chleiya

Farmhand

Attachments

Anhelisk

Newcomer
Hi! I'd love to make a request. I've always loved A Very Special Blue Chicken and have missed it since it was depreciated!

wally32

Sodbuster
Hi, thanks for the update but I was wondering if you could tell me why recolours do not work? If it's convenient. thanks in advance.
After 1.5 update,
The farmhouse_tiles file size has changed.
[CP] Requires editing of png file and content.json file of MiBathroomRecolours mode.

pepoluan

Cowpoke
So based on the PR, would this only work if i have both UI and World zoom at 100%? Cause i personally use both at 75% but StackSplit still wotn let me choose the amount when i try to use it on the Item Spawner
The PR fixes so that UI and World Zoom can be *anything* and the mod will not misregister clicks anymore.

See this comment on that PR.

As to "Item Spawner", never used that, so I have zero idea. What I'm 100% certain of, is that my PR -- and hence, my unofficial.5 update -- fixes the "misregistered click" bug that plagues backpack-and-chest transfer interaction.

Auris

Greenhorn
Update requests:

• The ones I really need are Custom Adventure Guild Challenges...
  • ...and Foxyfficiency. But the last one is not open-source, and Fokson has pulled a disappearing act. :frown:
  • @huancz, @Prsim 99 and @Pathoschild : Would it be possible to make Farm Expansion and mods that add buildings/options to choose animals play nice with each other? Right now it's pretty much 'remove FE, order new buildings/critters, pass day, re-add FE'. Really annoying.
  • Given that it's been two years since the last update and the silence in the comments, I guess spacechase is really not interested in renewing Customize Exterior. Anyone up to contacting him and making a semi-official version if given permission?
  • Save Game Options. Why is this not a core game feature?
  • And another vote for Farmhouse Redone.
Save Anywhere has an update, i don't remember if its unofficial or not, but it should be on https://smapi.io/mods/

heftycool98

Newcomer
hey can anyone make update verision of unofficial bigger backpack and wear more ring you have 4.0 i want 4.1.0 please can you try it so mod not working with smapi 3.10.1 can you make update for that