Unofficial mod updates

KnuX

Greenhorn
Hi everyone, I've seen it asked for here before, but I'd really like to know if someone would/could update Farmhouse Redone?
Minerva's Bigger Farmhouse depends on it and it's the only expanded house model which comes with a bathroom (as far as i know)!
If anyone could update it that would be amazing! Thank you! You guys rock!

Juku121

Cowpoke
Update requests:

• The ones I really need are Custom Adventure Guild Challenges...
  • ...and Foxyfficiency. But the last one is not open-source, and Fokson has pulled a disappearing act. :frown:
  • @huancz, @Prsim 99 and @Pathoschild : Would it be possible to make Farm Expansion and mods that add buildings/options to choose animals play nice with each other? Right now it's pretty much 'remove FE, order new buildings/critters, pass day, re-add FE'. Really annoying.
  • Given that it's been two years since the last update and the silence in the comments, I guess spacechase is really not interested in renewing Customize Exterior. Anyone up to contacting him and making a semi-official version if given permission?
  • Save Game Options. Why is this not a core game feature?
  • And another vote for Farmhouse Redone.

Last edited:

berryblonde

Newcomer
Life Cycle - Rival Events 3.2.4-unoffical.1-berryblonde
The original mod can be found here, I got premission to make an unofficial fix and post it from the author through DMs until they have the time to look into it themselves and publish an official fix.

Changes: Fixes the issue that during NPC weddings, instead of the custom wedding arch and flowers, 1.5 craftables would appear in the town square.

It's not a perfect fix, but i made it to the best of my abilities and it works for me. Feel free to contact me if you're running into any issues with this!

Attachments

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
I love the Crystal Path colors of this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1717

Unfortunately it's an XNB mod. Can/has someone convert(ed) this mod into a CP mod? I've tried searching for the mod's name in this here forum and there was no hit.
Hey. check it here Yet Another Crystal Path Recolor (CP)

If you have a path mod you're using for CP, you can always unzip the XNB and use the .png as your crystal path.
Sometimes users don't know how to extract and write the code. The game got some changes since "XNB" mods, so need to do more than just get the .png :)

Last edited:

pepoluan

Cowpoke
THANK YOU :heart:

Sometimes users don't know how to extract and write the code. The game got some changes since "XNB" mods, so need to do more than just get the .png :)
Actually, I know how to do it, I'm just a bit lazy to do it myself 😅

(In my defense, I had been programming & updating 2 SMAPI mods at the same time, "Even Better RNG" and "Tapper Report", so I just ran out of brain-bandwidth to do another mod at this time...)

Arcane

Farmhand
Has anyone considered a 1.5 update to free the toolbar? It hasn't been updated since 2019 and stopped working after 1.5. I believe I changed the mod compatibility list to mark it as broken, but it's been changed back. If an unofficial update already exists, please point me to it. Thanks in advance.

pepoluan

Cowpoke
Has anyone considered a 1.5 update to free the toolbar? It hasn't been updated since 2019 and stopped working after 1.5. I believe I changed the mod compatibility list to mark it as broken, but it's been changed back. If an unofficial update already exists, please point me to it. Thanks in advance.
If you want to just have an empty hand, you can also use the Empty Hands mod

Jazzcat

Tiller
https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/5261
https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/4572 (for the capitalist dream farm, can some of the tall fences around the house be removed, if not that's ok! thank you in advance)
some of these broke in the new update, if anyone could fix these or at least 1 that would be great!
Double check Yellog's furniture... it's working fine for me.