Unofficial mod updates

Flyff

Tiller
SEASONAL JAPANESE BUILDINGS (Outdated / Help Needed)

Can anyone help me with this mod? Some of the people I've talked with asked me to remove the greenhouse thingy 'cus it's an outdated mod. But idk how to do it..
Here's the link of the MOD:

Thankies if you saw this and took time to help me!~ ♡

If I wasn't able to check this website for some reason and some did help me, here's my discord: neffybaby#4436
hope it work.

Attachments

Ibuki Mioda

Greenhorn
I accidentally made a thread regarding this already before I saw this thread, but there's this old Danganronpa hair and shirt set linked below that hasn't been updated since early 2018 before CP was around. It was converted to CP later but nothing was updated, and the shirts and 3 hairs don't load for whatever reason. Creator hasn't been on since or I'd contact them. It's just 2 PNG files inside of an assets folder.

Attachments

Panthola

Greenhorn
anyone who has any solution to the BetterFruitTrees? I cannot plant trees on the Island with that mod installed hehe

honorelle

Farmhand
anyone who has any solution to the BetterFruitTrees? I cannot plant trees on the Island with that mod installed hehe
It's being worked on, but for now, to plant the fruit trees, go to its config and find this line: "AllowPlacingFruitTreesOutsideFarm": it will by default be set to false, change it to true and you'll be able to plant fruit trees. Not tea bushes though.

Pathoschild

Planter
I've done some testing, and it seems that Always On for Multiplayer mod is working on 1.5. You need to compile it with the updates from slamerz (not sure if he's on this forum, but his github is Slamerz). The original mod is by Funny_Snek.

If you don't have visual studio, here is the precompiled DLLs and manifest. Just drag into your Mods folder with SMAPI.
Thanks! Here's the same update, but with a corrected version to fix update alerts.

(I didn't create this unofficial update! See the quoted post if you have any issues with it.)

Attachments

Pathoschild

Planter
Here is a new version of the mod. Instead of throwing an error, it will report invalid items as "Invalid Item: itemid and coordinates.
Thanks! Here's the same update, but with a corrected version to fix update alerts.

Notes:
  • The unofficial updates changed the default key to K.
  • I didn't create this unofficial update! See the quoted post if you have any issues with it.

Attachments

Pathoschild

Planter
Updated Health Bar Mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/193

This has 3 changes.

1. The labels are no longer rendered as they were always hard to see
2. Zoom levels are now accounted for
3. It now correctly handles max health when its larger than expected

Source: https://github.com/libraryaddict/SMAPIHealthbarMod
Original Source: https://gitlab.com/speeder1/SMAPIHealthbarMod/

I didn't create this unofficial update! See the quoted post if you have any issues with it.

Attachments

noswanson1982

Greenhorn
I got an unofficial version of Stardust Core to work on my computer. Recompiled for latest SMAPI. Let me know if it is not working, and I'll TRY to see if I can figure it out. (New to modding, but prior programming experience). Hope it works for you.

Attachments

DanielleWie

Greenhorn
I got an unofficial version of Stardust Core to work on my computer. Recompiled for latest SMAPI. Let me know if it is not working, and I'll TRY to see if I can figure it out. (New to modding, but prior programming experience). Hope it works for you.
I'm downloading it now! Thank you so much!!!!

Pathoschild

Planter
Hi i am Kelvin Rosa (kelvinparkour) , i did the BFAV unofficial update to 1.5.
The unofficial update is based on the "mouseypounds" 3.0 update. As some other users mentioned it is working.
Thanks! Here's the same update, but with a corrected version (to fix update alerts) and removed config.json (to avoid overwriting player settings).

I didn't create this unofficial update! See the quoted post if you have any issues with it.

Attachments

millsj13

Sodbuster
Thank you so much. I have been waiting patiently for this. :)

Pathoschild

Planter
This is an updated version for TehPers Fishing Overhaul.

This is built from https://github.com/Mendaere/StardewValleyMods

Pretty minor change to make it compatible, I'm lazy so didn't make a repo for it as its so minor.
I didn't change the version either, so you'll get update notifications.

Edit: This update is broken in that it only really has 1.4 features. It's missing the new fish, it's missing most new locations and magic bait shouldn't work. A lot of the fishing stuff is hard coded per location and I have no interest in maintaining the mod.

For anyone that's interested in updating the mod, you'll need to open ConfigFish and register the fish in there from decompiling the game locations.

You'd also need to handle magic bait by probably changing some methods, and ofc there's probably some more behavior I didn't look at.

Attachments

pamibunny

Greenhorn
KOREAN RETRO(DONE)

Hii, I would love to get some help again. I might've wanted a Korean vibe this time and this is the only mod I saw.
Too bad there's no (CP) for it. If there's anyone who has a file ready please lemme know~ ♡

(honestly, idk what changes that this needs but it gets skipped/even renamed the ko-KR thingy)

Last edited:

Allayna

Sodbuster
KOREAN RETRO(HELP)

Hii, I would love to get some help again. I might've wanted a Korean vibe this time and this is the only mod I saw.
Too bad there's no (CP) for it. If there's anyone who has a file ready please lemme know~ ♡

(honestly, idk what changes that this needs but it gets skipped/even renamed the ko-KR thingy)
can you post a log? right now I'm making the healthy assumption that it's being skipped cuz it's an old xnb mod that needs converting.

pamibunny

Greenhorn
can you post a log? right now I'm making the healthy assumption that it's being skipped cuz it's an old xnb mod that needs converting.
The logs says It's just getting skipped. And yeah I think that's prolly it. Any solutions for it? cus idk x__x