Unofficial mod updates

mouse

Farmer
I loooove you mouse!!!! I was really this close picking up Tiled just so I can fix one of the most beautiful greenhouse mods that we have.
You should pick up Tiled anyway just for tinkering! Once you start tweaking your favorite maps here and there, you will feel powerful :D The alternative Tiled-only fix for this mod would have been getting rid of the north door exit and putting in a more standard south warp. (Any greenhouse with a similar entrance/exit type would have the same problem, but I only know of two on the whole Nexus, hehe.)

Allayna

Sodbuster
You should pick up Tiled anyway just for tinkering! Once you start tweaking your favorite maps here and there, you will feel powerful :D
This should be taken as both an encouragement and a warning LOL
I got into map editing as just wanting to tweak a thing or two, and it turned into a big project!

lifenoodles

Greenhorn
I created an unofficial update for ChildToNPC. Enjoy!
an update seems to have broken this :( is there a later unofficial update and/or does anyone have the workspace to make one? the creepy unblinking toddler in the corner of my house is kind of harshing my vibes

elesea

Farmhand

Jazzcat

Cowpoke
This is an unofficial update (with permission) to Who's Greenhouse to fix the entrance and exit problems in 1.5+, nothing else. The original has been hidden for now. It requires PyTK because of the custom tile action I used to fix the exit.

This is a reupload of the one I fixed for someone on Discord; at the time I only tested the things I edited and have not tested it since then, so if something doesn't work please @ me and I'll check it out.
Bless your furry little heart! I've been trying to do this fix for my own use, and just couldn't get it quite right.

CrowCorvus

Greenhorn
All good. easy mistake to make.

tried out your update and it worked but also 8 hats were still invisible in the game so took your advice and sort of made a basterdised JA version. Still Thank you SO much for getting it to a point that I could muck about with it to get it to play nice. most likely not the best quality which is why I am not sharing it as I just sort of looked at another hat mod that was JA and used it as a template and winged it.
Could you post that bastardized JA version? I saw you posting about the mod and those masks are REALLY pretty, and I'd love to get them into my game properly

Could you post that bastardized JA version? I saw you posting about the mod and those masks are REALLY pretty, and I'd love to get them into my game properly
ok... I have no idea what I am doing just to warn you but I think they look good in game
Edit: Only use one or the other. other wise they cancel each other out... just figured that out after trying to have both. still very new to trying to alter/make/tweak mods. normally I just use them. so I have NO Idea what I am doing

Attachments

Last edited:

lifenoodles

Greenhorn
honestly big ups to everyone making and distributing updates here. I know you get a lot of requests and comparatively few thanks, but hopefully you know just how much we appreciate you! mods don't just appear out of nowhere. they're labors of love :)

pxlybius

Tiller
Please if anyone has the ability and time I have a few requests. I've tried to keep my list as short as possible. I've been fixing as many mods as I can on my own but these are beyond me:

Paritee's Treat Your Animals: Paritee's Treat Your Animals at Stardew Valley Nexus - Mods and community

5 Floors Cellar: 5 Floors Cellar at Stardew Valley Nexus - Mods and community

Multiple Gifts for Spouses: Multiple Gifts for Spouses at Stardew Valley Nexus - Mods and community

Thank you
idk abt treat your animals, but the content patcher version of 5 floors cellar has been working fine for me, (although once your house is upgraded you have access to all floors instead of buying them one by one) and an effect similar to multiple gifts for spouses can be achieved using the 'give gifts anytime' option from CJB cheats menu.

Rmdhn

Greenhorn
heard CP for compact bathroom is broken? welp, I still can't figure how the **** to use tIDE and it asking for tile sheets, so if someone who can use tIDE able to update the mod so it can not be broken, many thanks from my now clean and hygenic farmer!

DangerousBeans

Farmhand
Hullo - if anyone has the time and the inclination, I would really love it if someone took a whack at updating the Helpful Spouses mod.

It adds a lot of life and personality to the spouses, and makes them feel like an actual partner to your farmer. Sadly, this mod has gone un-updated, as has the Custom Chores mod the author has also published as a framework required by Helpful Spouses. They've put out new mods recently, but don't seem to be interested in updating these ones any more.

Panthola

Greenhorn
sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but does anyone know a good mod that adds like either the option to buy hardwood or like adds a large large forest where you can chop it?

sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but does anyone know a good mod that adds like either the option to buy hardwood or like adds a large large forest where you can chop it?
Deep Woods adds a forest like that, but in 1.5 you can now plant mahogany trees that give you hardwood