Unofficial mod updates

WeShadows

Newcomer
HorseFriendly Town has worked through many an update, but with 1.5 it sadly leaves the new request board invisible (except, for some reason, in Spring). All that can be seen is the red "!" but it can't be interacted with. At least one of the secret note treasures is also impossible to get. Is anyone able to fix?

geekgirl101

Cowpoke
Really happy that the UI Info Suite is updated. May I ask for a feature request? I'd love an icon to indicate Salmonberry/Blackberry season as I'm always forgetting.

aerogems

Greenhorn
Reupping this to see if someone can please update the Spritemaster mod.
Surprised this one needs any kind of updating given what it does. In any event, the developer is/was active on Reddit as of at least a couple months ago and looks like they were on Nexus back on Dec 1st, so you might want to try tracking him down on one of those places before asking here. Pretty sure he uses the same username on Reddit.

aerogems

Greenhorn
Really happy that the UI Info Suite is updated. May I ask for a feature request? I'd love an icon to indicate Salmonberry/Blackberry season as I'm always forgetting.
The official dev is active over on Nexus. Looks like he had some family issues that halted development for a time, but he's back at it. So you should really make a request over there. Though I don't know how you forget when it seems like you can't go a single map past your farm without running into a bush that has salmon/blackberries on it.

SilentResident

Greenhorn
Thank you guys for the amazing effort. There is a minor visual issue in the UI Info Suite and I was wondering if can someone here look at it?

There is a problem in the Relations tab, with the hearts appearing abit off:

Can anyone look at it? That would be awesome!

By the way, I am using the updated UI Info Suite found here at:

Given the last activity of the creator is from March I would like to request an update to the mod "Mod Settings Tab Plus"
The source code is at https://github.com/GilarF/SVM/tree/master/ModSettingsTab
I'd look into doing it myself but it's beyond my current abilities/time.
I second this request. Please, please, please upgrade Mod Settings Tab plus!! Its truly an essential mod.

Would also add PlatoWarpMenu to the "needs to be updated" list. Thanks

kerouaille

Greenhorn
I'm sure it's probably already been asked but now that the unofficial update itself is no longer compatible... is anyone able to update, if it hasn't been done already, the Deluxe Auto-Grabber?