Unofficial mod updates

Panthola

Greenhorn
also does anyone know why there are no monsters in the volcano for me? is it a mod that removes that or something?

diocloid

Greenhorn
Hi all,
If anyone has the ability and time I would love playing with these mods in Local Multiplayer.
Both stop working when Local Multiplayer is started.
I have also created Issues on Nexusmods and Github containing the smapi logs.

[Time Multiplier]
Time not progressing when multiplier is set to less than 1.
This happens in Local Multiplayer (Split Screen).
Once the multiplier is set to equal or greater than 1 the time starts progressing as normal.

[Health and Stamina Regeneration]
Health and Stamina not regenerating when local second player is added

Thanks so much!

Strobe

Planter
@Strobe I'm using your unofficial Better Fruit Trees, and I can't plant the new Banana Trees on the Ginger Island farm, because I get a message about must be planted on farm/can't plant here. Is that because I have Plant Outside Farm set to false?
Is this problem still persisting? I did not add Ginger Island to the mod because I wasn't aware. If you still have the problem, I'll make an update to the mod

Hi. I was wondering if someone might be able to do an unofficial update to Stack Everything? That mod is ever so useful, especially when fishing and you get a bunch of fishing tackle all in a row. Thank you ahead of time! You all are doing such wonderful work. :hugs:

genotypek

Newcomer
An unofficial update to Convenient Chests which fixes the crafting from chest bug (as did the previous unofficial by Quintin) but also fixes compatibility with different zoom levels. Now I and others can hopefully enjoy having this mod work right even when you need to change your zoom. :)

Thanks to the stardew modding community for helping me solve the issues.

PR: https://github.com/aEnigmatic/StardewValley/pull/16
Hello. I really love this mod. I found one bug, which is kinda critical to use it everyday.

When 2 players on local coop has opened chests and both of them will start to put items in/out the chests then "Categorize" and "Stash" buttons stays at the screen forever.

Even on closed chests. Even in the main menu when backed to main menu.

Could you please try to fix it in the mod?

The bug doesn't occur, when I turn off CategorizeChests config, then these buttons are not drawn at all. But of course then I cannot categorize chests.

The easiest bugfix I can find is to allow users to set a hotkey to categorize currently opened chest and add a config to not draw the buttons. Or simply handle 2+ local players scenario. :)

Attachments

Rmdhn

Greenhorn
I'd love to see this as well... just realized it wasn't working. Crops get destroyed, and oddly, hit paths can end up duplicated? Like the original path stays put, but one also pops up to be collected.
oh yeah wanted to say thanks for the CP for Compact bathroom, couldn't find a way to edit it so I used the one you converted

honorelle

Farmhand
Is this problem still persisting? I did not add Ginger Island to the mod because I wasn't aware. If you still have the problem, I'll make an update to the mod
I changed the config to plant outside farm=true and was able to plant the trees, so didn't think too much about it, but the post below seems to imply its not just me. I'll toggle back to the original setting and see what happens.
Unfortunately with this mod active, you cannot plant trees.

Strobe

Planter
I changed the config to plant outside farm=true and was able to plant the trees, so didn't think too much about it, but the post below seems to imply its not just me.
Yep, I found out where the problem lies but harmony (hacky modding) is sorta killing my vibe ;_; Anyway, glad you figured out a solution!

op3rator

Newcomer
Yep, I found out where the problem lies but harmony (hacky modding) is sorta killing my vibe ;_; Anyway, glad you figured out a solution!
That solution only works for the Fruit Trees. When I tried that fix, I found that it didn't work for the Tea Bush though. I'll admit to not being clever enough to edit the mod myself to fix that, is there any way you could do that, please?

Allayna

Sodbuster
no guarantee, can you try this? I am not really sure how to even go about testing Safe Lightning haha
I THINK it's working... you can use cjb cheats menu to first trigger a storm day, and then move time back and forth and trigger a bunch of lightning at once. A few times I heard the little 'ffft' sound like something had been hit but I don't SEE anything destroyed/damaged.

Strobe

Planter
That solution only works for the Fruit Trees. When I tried that fix, I found that it didn't work for the Tea Bush though. I'll admit to not being clever enough to edit the mod myself to fix that, is there any way you could do that, please?
I'll try!

Strobe

Planter
I THINK it's working... you can use cjb cheats menu to first trigger a storm day, and then move time back and forth and trigger a bunch of lightning at once. A few times I heard the little 'ffft' sound like something had been hit but I don't SEE anything destroyed/damaged.
Yeah I did what you described and didn't... see anything happen so it was hard for me to decide if it worked or not

pamibunny

Greenhorn
SEASONAL JAPANESE BUILDINGS (DONE)
Someone helped! :)
Can anyone help me with this mod? Some of the people I've talked with asked me to remove the greenhouse thingy 'cus it's an outdated mod. But idk how to do it..
Here's the link of the MOD:

Thankies if you saw this and took time to help me!~ ♡

If I wasn't able to check this website for some reason and some did help me, here's my discord:

Last edited: