Unofficial mod updates

cherlin

Greenhorn
hi, im using the unofficial update for pytk and tmxloader. i can't load into any of my saves because when i click load it freezes and i'm forced to close it. i waited a few minutes last time and it remained that way, i saw some people on nexus saying they're experiencing the same issue. does anyone know the cause? :(

redzf

Greenhorn
hi, im using the unofficial update for pytk and tmxloader. i can't load into any of my saves because when i click load it freezes and i'm forced to close it. i waited a few minutes last time and it remained that way, i saw some people on nexus saying they're experiencing the same issue. does anyone know the cause? :(
i'm having this issue too, i can get it to run but the SVE maps aren't loading

EDIT: I figured it out. We were using an older file replacement mod for the spouse rooms that over-wrote the vanilla XML instead of patching it. Verifying game files via steam fixed it the issue.

My brother and I are having issues with TMXLoader as well. We're using SVE, but that's been running fine, using the Unofficial version of TMXL found Here, which has not. The issue comes in when either of us hit our "Wedding Day". The game freezes and we get a massive repeating error. We first noticed the issue during a multiplayer session, and scienced things a bit to try and narrow it down, since SVE's latest update fixed a couple issues with spouse rooms as well as made them applied via Content Patcher, but reverting to an earlier version of SVE produced the same error.

Full log of my "Science" game session is here: https://smapi.io/log/409da7d3e01b4f81933c3b54b5317cba

Relevant Error entry is below, truncated after the first repeat:

21:30:03ERRORgameNullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at StardewValley.Locations.FarmHouse.loadSpouseRoom_PatchedBy<Platonymous.TMXLoader>(FarmHouse this) at StardewValley.Locations.FarmHouse.showSpouseRoom() at StardewValley.Locations.FarmHouse.updateFarmLayout() at StardewValley.Locations.FarmHouse.MakeMapModifications(Boolean force) at StardewValley.GameLocation.resetForPlayerEntry() at StardewValley.Game1._newDayAfterFade()+MoveNext() at StardewValley.Game1.<>c.<newDayAfterFade>b__713_2() at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke() at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<.cctor>b__277_0(Object obj) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) --- End of stack trace from previous location --- at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)
21:30:03ERRORgameAn error occurred in the base update loop: System.Exception: Error on new day: --------------- Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at StardewValley.Locations.FarmHouse.loadSpouseRoom_PatchedBy<Platonymous.TMXLoader>(FarmHouse this) at StardewValley.Locations.FarmHouse.showSpouseRoom() at StardewValley.Locations.FarmHouse.updateFarmLayout() at StardewValley.Locations.FarmHouse.MakeMapModifications(Boolean force) at StardewValley.GameLocation.resetForPlayerEntry() at StardewValley.Game1._newDayAfterFade()+MoveNext() at StardewValley.Game1.<>c.<newDayAfterFade>b__713_2() at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke() at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<.cctor>b__277_0(Object obj) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) --- End of stack trace from previous location --- at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread) --------------- at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4129 at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3949 at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1003
21:30:03INFOPart of the CommunitySpaceBaby.PartOfTheCommunity.Framework.CharacterRelationship: Married a friend, received +120 friendship
21:30:03ERRORgameNullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at StardewValley.Locations.FarmHouse.loadSpouseRoom_PatchedBy<Platonymous.TMXLoader>(FarmHouse this) at StardewValley.Locations.FarmHouse.showSpouseRoom() at StardewValley.Locations.FarmHouse.updateFarmLayout() at StardewValley.Locations.FarmHouse.MakeMapModifications(Boolean force) at StardewValley.GameLocation.resetForPlayerEntry() at StardewValley.Game1._newDayAfterFade()+MoveNext() at StardewValley.Game1.<>c.<newDayAfterFade>b__713_2() at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke() at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<.cctor>b__277_0(Object obj) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) --- End of stack trace from previous location --- at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)
21:30:03ERRORgameAn error occurred in the base update loop: System.Exception: Error on new day: --------------- Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at StardewValley.Locations.FarmHouse.loadSpouseRoom_PatchedBy<Platonymous.TMXLoader>(FarmHouse this) at StardewValley.Locations.FarmHouse.showSpouseRoom() at StardewValley.Locations.FarmHouse.updateFarmLayout() at StardewValley.Locations.FarmHouse.MakeMapModifications(Boolean force) at StardewValley.GameLocation.resetForPlayerEntry() at StardewValley.Game1._newDayAfterFade()+MoveNext() at StardewValley.Game1.<>c.<newDayAfterFade>b__713_2() at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke() at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<.cctor>b__277_0(Object obj) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) --- End of stack trace from previous location --- at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread) --------------- at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4129 at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3949 at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1003

Last edited:

Simon_k112

Newcomer
Ok, I wanna apologize in advance if 1. this is the wrong place to ask this, I'm realitively new to the forum thing and as I did try looking around, I very well could have missed the right place, if there is one, to post this. & 2. if it's been previously answered already here. I skimmed through while searching keywords in the pages in the thread, but found nothing. So I am sorry if I missed any kind of answer, but.

I'm having horrible fps issues. I seen a couple others saying the same things, both with & without mods installed, and I was wondering if anyone happened to know the solution if there is one for this? A couple things about my gameplay; I DO have mods, but they are all updated and such. The sound is fine, music plays normally and ambient sounds (like walking, tool usage, animals, etc) are synched up with movement. It's on the title screen and game; it's basically like I have a PC from 1990 and it can't keep up, but my PC is higher end and I know it's capable. I've edited my affinity and verified the files, too.

Not sure if some of this is useless, but I am kindof stupid when it comes to all this and not exactly the most savvy person tech-wise, but I'd rly like to play and I feel like I've tried everything. Is this just something that we have to wait for a patch for? Am I able to uninstall the update to the previous version (steam) & play normal again? Is this just something incredibly obvious that I'm missing? lol pls
If you use 'ContentPatcher Animations' mod, try to delete it frog game folder. Most people have same issues with it after game update

Clarei

Greenhorn
guys! Is anyone able to update the Ferngill weathers mod and Weather Illnesses Mod? I've tried myself but I suck.

Dark2Dawn

Newcomer
Harp of Yoba Unofficial mod's out of date since the SVE Update. I'm also getting stuttering every minute in a half since the update happened.

For the HOYU mod, here's what I'm getting on the SMAPI Log:
[Json Assets] Unsupported attachment types! Let spacechase0 know he needs to support False HarpOfYobaRedux.SheetMusic

yasarra

Farmhand
ChestEx will not allow you to open your chest, either directly or through Chests Anywhere. Direct attempts cause the opening animation, but does not allow you to access the contents. And trying through Chests Anywhere does nothing at all.

Kreeate

Rancher
ChestEx will not allow you to open your chest, either directly or through Chests Anywhere. Direct attempts cause the opening animation, but does not allow you to access the contents. And trying through Chests Anywhere does nothing at all.

ChestEx is not yet compatible with SDV 1.5.5
You can ask berkay2578 about any potential future updates on their Nexus page.

Last edited:

Atravita

Tiller
Hey all,

I updated ChestEx for Stardew 1.5.5/NET5.0/Harmony2.0 . It's too big to add to the forum directly, so here's a link:

Relevant pull request is: https://github.com/berkayylmao/StardewValleyMods/pull/3

eta - if you're a linux user who downloaded this in the first twelve hours it was up, I did a dumb and forgot to bundle libSkiaSharp for Linux. That should be fixed now.

eta 2 (12/31/2021) - removed duplicate copy accidentally included, removed third party bundling because that is no longer necessary

Last edited:

wally32

Sodbuster
Some Plato mods. Updated by Pathos and compiled by me
Pathos' PR: https://github.com/Platonymous/Stardew-Valley-Mods/pull/120

these updates are exclusively for the 1.5.5 beta version

Contains PyTK, TMXLoader, Portraiture, Custom Furniture, Harp of Yoba Redux, Custom Music

Edit: Thanks david.rysk#6608 on Discord for Custom Music.
https://smapi.io/log/356f8e64dec44eed9d1857685d2a3caf

An error occurs when playing Yoba's harp.
If you change the language to English, you can play without errors.
I am using Korean.

ShadowLucario

Newcomer
Could you help me with the updates of these Mods so that they run on version v1.5.4.1 or higher:

:3

BlankDC

Newcomer
Hello,

I have the Mod Stardew Valley Expanded loaded. i have the error that when i click on play or something my game is crashing. Can someone Help me ?

123mind123

Newcomer
Thanks! Here's the same update, I just fixed the version numbers and removed files like config.json that shouldn't be in the release.

I didn't create these unofficial updates! See the quoted post if you have any issues with them.
I think skill presage magic isn't working on the current version and might need an update.

This is the error:
[Skill Prestige] Could not load type 'Magic.SpellBook' from assembly 'Magic, Version=0.7.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
at SkillPrestige.Magic.ModEntry.OnPrestige()
at SkillPrestige.Prestige.PrestigeSkill(Skill skill) in E:\Personal Files\Git Repos\SkillPrestige\SkillPrestige\Prestige.cs:line 72
Please file a bug report on NexusMods.

ShadowLucario

Newcomer
Sorry, could you help me with these old Mods so that they are compatible with the current versions.