Unofficial mod updates

Phieeel

Newcomer
Updated Skill Prestige mod. For the addons like Luck/Cooking/Magic use these downloads as I didn't change that.

Source: https://github.com/libraryaddict/SkillPrestige/tree/develop

This is just a fix for the resizing issue if you change the zoom or UI. Aka, the buttons "don't work" and the windows appear in the wrong location.
I might've missed a few windows, but I doubt it.

The source doesn't contain the updated project stuff because I didn't cleanly integrate dependencies resolving.
Hello, I'm using this Skill Prestige + the Magic/Luck/Cooking skills along with their unofficial prestige addons, and I am unable to prestige the magic skill. It throws an error in SMAPI which appears to point to the Skill Prestige mod itself, but I'm not 100% sure which mod out of the 3 required (Skill prestige/Magic/Prestige for magic addon) is ultimately responsible. It's not game-breaking at all, it just fails to reset the skill to 0/award prestige point. I've included the SMAPI log below. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Regardless, I just want this community to know you are all rockstars anyways, for sharing your love and skills with coding and art and everything to help continue to provide additional life to everyone's favorite mods.

UlyanaLeyana

Planter

Attachments

Last edited:

Pathoschild

Planter
I don't think I'd seen anything about an issue with golden chickens. I can give it a look, though. My update shouldn't have changes anything one way or another in that regard.

ETA: Alright, golden chickens weren't in the list of vanilla animals so should be good now.
Hi! You changed the version number from 3.0.0-unofficial to 3.2.4-unofficial. If there's ever an official update, that means players with your update won't get update alerts for it. Can you change the version number to 3.0.0-unofficial.9-lshtech (or similar) to match the unofficial update conventions?

LegendOfWuTang

Newcomer
Is there a 64 bit version of HarpOfYobaRedux available? It was working correctly and is now not loading in correctly with this error in the 64 bit version of Stardew:

[Harp of Yoba Redux] Mod crashed on entry and might not work correctly. Technical details:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at PyTK.Types.ConsoleCommand.register()
at HarpOfYobaRedux.HarpOfYobaReduxMod.Entry(IModHelper helper)
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.LoadMods(IModMetadata[] mods, JsonHelper jsonHelper, ContentCoordinator contentCore, ModDatabase modDatabase)

felizjueves1

Newcomer
I don't think I'd seen anything about an issue with golden chickens. I can give it a look, though. My update shouldn't have changes anything one way or another in that regard.

ETA: Alright, golden chickens weren't in the list of vanilla animals so should be good now.
I can't find the config.json in here, do we not need it with this version of the mod?

Prsim 99

Sodbuster
Update requests:

• The ones I really need are Custom Adventure Guild Challenges...
  • ...and Foxyfficiency. But the last one is not open-source, and Fokson has pulled a disappearing act. :frown:
  • @huancz, @Prsim 99 and @Pathoschild : Would it be possible to make Farm Expansion and mods that add buildings/options to choose animals play nice with each other? Right now it's pretty much 'remove FE, order new buildings/critters, pass day, re-add FE'. Really annoying.
  • Given that it's been two years since the last update and the silence in the comments, I guess spacechase is really not interested in renewing Customize Exterior. Anyone up to contacting him and making a semi-official version if given permission?
  • Save Game Options. Why is this not a core game feature?
  • And another vote for Farmhouse Redone.
Are you still looking for a Farm Expansion fix? I blew the dust off a fork I had been working on and it seems to not have the issues you mentioned. If you are still interested in the fix, let me know and I send you the mod for some pre-release testing. (PS Jumino huts work in my expansion )

freedomsun

Greenhorn
Hi guys, I was wondering if you guys could help me out with a bug I'm having. When I use smapi, my game is crashing. I have reinstalled several times, but the same error remains. Somebody?
Sorry about my English.

Hiamoto

Newcomer
Anyone got an Idea why ChildtoNPC couldn't be loaded with the 64 bit version. It says the DLL couldnt be loaded. Every other mod i use could get loaded.

Last edited: