Unofficial mod updates

Silversky94

Newcomer
Hi,,

is there any progress on the child to npc unofficial mod update? I really want to try this mod, but the current version doesnt work...

hadeti

Newcomer
Could anyone willing to share Yellog's mod please ? I'm looking for that mod but seem like they hided it on Nexus.

MaybeItsMitts

Greenhorn
Hallo. I updated and ported Blue Iridium, by vvillow way back in 2017, to SMAPI. Few new textures of my own, most notably the Iridium trash can, but this was a personal project I'm proud of fixing up.

EDIT: Aw rubbish, it's pasting the Galaxy Dagger reskin onto the Rusty Sword. No idea why it decided to do that, I did not point it to EditImage at 0, 0.
Either it was a one-off instance, or it was an actual problem, but redoing the command fixed it.

Attachments

Last edited:

funkmasta8

Greenhorn
Hello! It seems skill prestige for magic doesn't work. The prestige menu for magic shows up and you are able to click the button for prestiging, but it doesn't prestige when you click it. Also, it seems the sizes and icons in the magic prestige menu aren't right

wally32

Sodbuster

casualodyssey

Greenhorn
Hi, I don't think the unofficial update for BetterFruitTrees is working? SMAPI says it's fine, but will not work in game whatsoever.
Others have been having this issue I believe...
Thank you!

parkvirgo

Greenhorn
Hello, Can somebody update "No Rumble Horse" mod to compatible with SDV 1.5 please. :awe::awe:

I really need rumble on my controller but.. it's a nightmare when riding the horse. :sweat:

Thanks for your help in advance guys ! :thumbsup:

emphyrea

Greenhorn
Anyone know about updating Get Glam to be 1.5 compatible? Adding content patcher hairstyles to replace the default hairs lets you choose only through those hairs in Get Glam, but any get glam hairs or other content patcher hairs as additional, non-replacing hairs then don't exist. The creator has gone silent for months.

Edit: found issue, was Simpler Hair Mod (wish also could be made compatible) However, after removing the mod, get glam does show some hairs but is really buggy (for some reason says I am on 64,000~ hair? and then there are so many bald hairs like it thinks I actually have that many hairs without textures? Um? Anyways now i cannot even reach the hairs because it is actually trying to detect those hairs when I do not have that. Girl help)
Edit2: CustomizeAnywhere has same issue, I just removed both and will use wizard for now :) Also decided to just learn how to make hairs 1.5 compatible and non-replacing with Content Patcher so I will upload those~

Last edited:

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
Anyone know about updating Get Glam to be 1.5 compatible? Adding content patcher hairstyles to replace the default hairs lets you choose only through those hairs in Get Glam, but any get glam hairs or other content patcher hairs as additional, non-replacing hairs then don't exist. The creator has gone silent for months.
in 1.5 update we got new function to add new hairstyles, so some hairstyles mods are using old feature and some a new. Get Glam is working pretty bad with the new feature, the mod code needs to be rewritten to fix this.
Customize Anywhere is working okay, but still have some issue.
The best solution is to use the Wizard Shrine to change the hairstyle without any issues :)

willowitch

Newcomer
There's a Junimo Chest item you can buy from Qi on Ginger Island that does pretty much the same thing as the warp chests.

I would also like to see Warp Chests work. Junimo Chests are all on a single network, whereas Warp Chests allow the setup of separate networks. Pathoschild has mentioned adding this multi-networking feature to Automate. If that isn't happening anytime soon, then getting Warp Chests working would be useful.

Hello, Can somebody update "No Rumble Horse" mod to compatible with SDV 1.5 please. :awe::awe:

I really need rumble on my controller but.. it's a nightmare when riding the horse. :sweat:

Thanks for your help in advance guys ! :thumbsup:
I'm sorry, but sadly the mod isn't open source so we need to wait until the modder comes back or we need to have someone who makes something alike to this mod.