Unofficial mod updates

vixenzweb

Cowpoke
Can somebody please update these mods? 🙏🙏

meggiee

Planter
Can somebody please update these mods? 🙏🙏

Custom NPC Fixes has become obsolete, because it's been integrated into 1.6. If you have mods depending on it, it's better to wait for them to get updated, because they have to remove the dependency.

Blossom5280

Newcomer
hi!
does anyone mind updating the mod piper from nexus mods?

i found it and fell in love with it! while it partially works in 1.6 alot of times the npcs still call piper pierre. according to the page they said that they're willing to have someone else take over!!

i just want at least the other villagers to refer to her as piper!

vixenzweb

Cowpoke
Custom NPC Fixes has become obsolete, because it's been integrated into 1.6. If you have mods depending on it, it's better to wait for them to get updated, because they have to remove the dependency.
Couldn't I just remove the dependency myself from the manifest? Or is it deeper than that?

Asuleath

Greenhorn
Hello!

I updated the Show Birthdays mod for my own use(but figured I might as well share):
https://github.com/NovitoFR/Traktor...tag/ShowBirthdays-1.3.1-unofficial.1-asuleath

It's mostly untested for now(and my first SDV modding experience), and I only focused on restoring the visual cycling feature: Lookup Anything will still only find one character on days with multiple birthdays, some hover labels may be wrong(especially on wedding day since I just deleted that part), etc.

Also since I'm a big dummy and couldn't figure out how to properly replace the character portrait similarly to how it was done before, I just redraw day squares with multiple birthdays entirely now... Shouldn't affect normal performance but could maybe lag on the calendar if there are many multiple birthdays dates I guess ?

Edit: Updated already, https://github.com/NovitoFR/Traktor...tag/ShowBirthdays-1.3.1-unofficial.2-asuleath, small bugfix + dropping hover label management to avoid mistakes since base game already does it well. Further testing didn't reveal any issues on my end.

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

I am trying to contact the creator for Paritee's Better Farm Animal Variety (BFAV) mod to be updated, I am playing 1.4.5.137 and hoping to just get that little update to finally play it with my old mods at least! If anyone is able to, really really appreciate it! Thank you!!!
BFAV is obsolete now. If you head over to https://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/bfav-1-6-conversions.28849/ a few of us have been working on converting and updating former BFAV animals

Hello!! I would like to ask for a favor and ask if anyone has these wisteria town buildings mod?
View attachment 24234
I have been looking for it for a long time and found out it's in naver cafe which I can't access unfortunately but I absolutely love these buildings and if someone has them, could you please send it to me privately!(Do not send it here) Thank you very much in advance and I will be really grateful to you!
The mod author does not want it shared without consent and the moderators here do not allow redistributing Naver mods without permission, even in DMs.

Last edited:

Blossom5280

Newcomer
hi!
does anyone mind updating the mod piper from nexus mods?

i found it and fell in love with it! while it partially works in 1.6 alot of times the npcs still call piper pierre. according to the page they said that they're willing to have someone else take over!!

i just want at least the other villagers to refer to her as piper!

it'd be awesome if someone could

LegendTrue

Newcomer
Regarding the Restauranteer mod, the creator is not planning to update it to version 1.6 but encourages others to help. It might be a good idea to reach out to them or other users. For the Piper mod organizing a group to work together on fixes could yield great results, especially if_ someone has programming experience or knows SMAPI :happy:

One last update...
I decided to add the Elven Krobus sprites/portraits of my choice to another portrait mod (specifically the slightly cuter seasonal cutemod, but I think it would work with other ones the same way) and it FINALLY works. When he turns around his head is slightly cut in half due to the sprite size difference, but when he is standing forward I see his head/face normally so I'll take it and just tell myself he's a mystical shadow being that might look glitchy due to his power lol.

ok LAST final final update: I readded Standardized Krobus to see if it would work...and IT WORKS!!! So freaking excited! :) :heart::heart::heart:
I have tried everything to get him to work.. even this.. sadly he still glitches out badly :(. I have the standardized Krobus mod.. and of course the Elven mod. I also tried to use the slighter cute mod he is still cut in half and feet over head. did you just paste the chosen sprite and portrait over the other mods and not add the whole elven by chance.. or do we have to do so in the main files? been at this for a few days and not even discord people will answer me on the subject :(

timebreach

Newcomer
- Better Artisan Good Icons
- Better Sprinklers (Found Alternative!)
- Clean Cellar
- Custom Chores
- HD Portraits (Appears to be getting an official update, per author post from a month ago...)
- 1oxnes and talkohlooeys' Seasonal Portraits
- 1oxnes and talkohlooeys' Seasonal SVE Portraits
- Family Planning
- Gift Taste Helper (Found Alternative!)
- HelpfulSpouses
Wall well I don't know if you are still looking for it but there is a workaround for other portrait mods to use portrait instead just until there's a facial update
- HD Portraits (Appears to be getting an official update, per author post from a month ago...)
Here is the mod
I might see about making a mod that's just a simple redirect as a patch
Portraiture at Stardew Valley Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Twelve

Farmhand
I would like to see the Resource Recycling mod, which is not currently available because it is in PFM format, changed to CP format to support it.