Unofficial mod updates

IsJudith

Greenhorn
A few months ago, I made an unofficial update for Eemie's map recolor. I tried contacting Minervamaga and Eemie with other members of the community to ask for permission, but we didn't get a reply. Because of that, I haven't uploaded it to the public.
Omg, I seriously miss this mod so much 😭. Any chance you could share it with me privately? But if not, that’s totally okay!

does anyone know of any mods that add more trinkets? i know wear more rings exists but it only adds one extra trinket slot and i rly wanna have rainbow hair but keep my parrot and quiver </3

LoPotion

Newcomer
A few months ago, I made an unofficial update for Eemie's map recolor. I tried contacting Minervamaga and Eemie with other members of the community to ask for permission, but we didn't get a reply. Because of that, I haven't uploaded it to the public.
I would very much love this as well, but if you're not comfortable sharing it, I completely understand. <3

lilaa

Newcomer
Hi, does anyone know if someone updated the walking through trellis mod? The latest version I've found is from 2022

Can you guys please recommend me furniture mods that has the same color scheme or atleast goes well with this furniture mod by platinumcats?
It is such a stunning furniture mod but I want some more and I am struggling to match the color scheme of them because either it's too dark or too yellowish! So if you guys can please recommend me some furniture mods, I will be really grateful! 🥺

I'm sorry this took so long, guys, but it should be good to go. This is all the Yellog furniture I've been able to track down and convert. This pack includes:

~Dark Brown and Cream
~Dark Brown and Cream Beds
~Furniture for CF
~Pink Furniture
~Soft Furniture

EDIT: Fixed the three items from the pink set that weren't loading

Attachments

Last edited:

meggiee

Planter
Couldn't I just remove the dependency myself from the manifest? Or is it deeper than that?
Sorry for the late response, but I've been on vacation! You can try removing the dependency from mods relying on custom npc fixes, but there could be other issues on mods not updated to 1.6, so it may not work...it doesn't hurt to try though!

littleredli

Greenhorn
Hey! I'm playing with Polyamory Sweet and only want to have children with specific spouses. I used Planned Parenthood in the past, but it hasn't been updated for 1.6 so it's no longer working. I've tried Adjust Baby Chance, but even with the config set to 100% chance of asking for a baby, no question appears after I go to bed.
So, does anyone know if there's another mod I can use, if an unofficial update for PP is in the works, or if another mod that accomplishes this is in development? I could use console commands I guess, but I'm not sure how that would work with multiple spouses.

Jessksch

Farmhand
I need help updating my mods :( one replaces Harvey as "Albert" with his own sprites and profile, please help! :( It seems at 1.6 the sprites and profile still work, but he is named "Harvey" again :( I am by no means a professional but it was a personal choice to change the character and could really use the help to update to 1.6, thank you!

Attachments

huancz

Farmhand
Another unofficial update to EnergyTime mod
EnergyTime mod was not listed as broken because it doesn't error on startup, but has serious breakage during gameplay because it tries to reference getter that game doesn't provide anymore (time skip button skips huge loads of time, and calico desert is straight broken, requires Alt-F4 to get out of softlock).

Here's unofficial update to make it work as indented.

Link to pr branch (not real PR, original hosted on gitlab instead of github): https://github.com/huancz/EnergyTime/tree/for-pr
New unofficial update - previous version didn't move time forward in Skull cavern (and any other location that has slower than normal passage of time.

Thanks to @Blackwigg for reporting the problem, and testing the fix.

Attachments