Unofficial mod updates

ninja525

Newcomer
Hello all. Does anyone know of any updates on the NPC adventures mod for 1.6? I recognize it’s a big lift, just hoping for good news

LooneyLuny

Cowpoke
Requesting an unofficial update to this mod. („• ᴗ •„) Looks like the creator hasn't made mods or responded to comments in a long time. I tried looking into how to update it myself but I didn't understand the process at all. @.@ It is open source, the link is on the mod page below.

Mini Bars

Blossom5280

Newcomer
if anyone is willing to anyone mind updating instant pets and farm cave?

i just wanna use it so i can get my Pomeranian quicker ;-;

mayuu

Greenhorn
hi, so i tried converting this sleeves mod into fashion sense but i can't get the white cuffs sleeves to work, the white cuffs merge with the whole sleeve when the sleebe changing color and it's not supposed to do that so if anyone could help me, im also linking the white recolors i did in case that helps

Attachments

LooneyLuny

Cowpoke
hi, so i tried converting this sleeves mod into fashion sense but i can't get the white cuffs sleeves to work, the white cuffs merge with the whole sleeve when the sleebe changing color and it's not supposed to do that so if anyone could help me, im also linking the white recolors i did in case that helps
I think I see the problem. To keep one color unchanged you have to specify the other changeable colors in the json. For example, this is the text I used for the sleeves on my Dawn's Florist Gown pack to make the upper and lower sections separately colorable:
Code:
          "ColorMaskLayers": [
      {
        "Name": "Upper Sleeve",
        "Values": [
                      [ 45, 45, 45 ],
                      [ 169, 169, 169 ],
                      [ 210, 210, 210 ],
                      [ 79, 79, 79 ],
                      [ 107, 107, 107 ]
        ]
      },
    {
        "Name": "Lower Sleeve",
        "Values": [
                     [ 245, 245, 245 ],
                     [ 190, 190, 190 ],
                     [ 69, 69, 69 ]
        ]
      }
    ],
The numbers listed are the RGB values of each color/shade used. This code will need to be added under each side listed. FrontSleeves, BackSleeves, RightSleeves, and LeftSleeves.

If you have any more problems with it, let me know and I might be able to help.

Last edited:

goingcrazy

Farmhand
Hi. Would anyone be willing to update aedenthorn's Realistic Random Names for 1.6? I think it's one of their "OMG, I didn't know I needed this mods, but I need it!". 😁 Especially useful if you have expansions that add more animals. Any help is greatly appreciated.