Unofficial mod updates

william7733

Newcomer
Could somebody please update the Archery mod? the mod author has not updated it in over a year, stating in march of 2024 they would update it "in the near future"
This is a one of a kind mod and looks to be the only framework for adding new ranged weapons. I actually made some bow icons which I posted the mod description page. would be pretty awesome if this does get an unofficial update that one of my icons was chosen for the bow(s) in the mod :)

CherryOyster

Greenhorn
Any update on the MARGO mod? like last march i saw that its gonna take a year to redo the whole thing and apparently there is a discord page that the creator has and i can't find it.

SigmaBunny

Tiller
Okay. This is so frustrating. Half my mods aren't working anymore.

Finding alternatives is so hard.

Can anybody help me? Right now I am stuck on Warp Network, because it appearently needs Aero Core but that one is obsolete?

Also Custom Guild Challenges doesn't work with 1,6 anymore either. Not even the unofficial version (Custom Slayer Challenges)
I don't know about the challenges, but MagicScepter works in place of Warp Network, and works with Multiple Mini-Obelisks

Lya1718

Farmhand
I managed to tweak and get the original Industrial Kitchen and Interior working. I've removed most of the interior/furniture edits as CP and AT packs have been made that will replace them. I'd recommend the Content Patcher version as it has the full Kitchen Island/Bar available. I did quickly run through the house upgrades and I can't find anything wonky. I am using it with Seasonal Garden Farmhouse as well.
The textures were off in the fully upgraded house, so I just made it so that wont happen. The textures will be applied to ginger island farmhouse kitchen.

Attachments

Last edited:

AmirG

Newcomer
Hello there, is there an unofficial update to season affixes? it is one of my favorites.

Can someone please update the Cozy version of this interface mod? I absolutely love and adore it and it's such a shame that it hasn't been updated for 1.6. The creator has given their permission to update the Cozy version so if someone can please update it I would be so very grateful to you!!

Can someone please update the Cozy version of this interface mod? I absolutely love and adore it and it's such a shame that it hasn't been updated for 1.6. The creator has given their permission to update the Cozy version so if someone can please update it I would be so very grateful to you!!
Since I have some free time, I can do an unofficial update if you want :)