Unofficial mod updates

Reeeeeeeeeeeee

Newcomer
Can someone update the Quest Framework for me? I REALLY need it for post-marriage date mod

Here's the link!

gakutenn

Cowpoke
Can someone update the Quest Framework for me? I REALLY need it for post-marriage date mod

Here's the link!
since Quest Framework is obsolete, the chances of it getting updates are very low. It would probably make more sense to have that post-marriage date mod be updated, so it works without Quest Framework instead

Agent Lyoko

Farmhand
My game's in a playable state now so this isn't by any means something I'm going to advocate for much, but by any chance is anyone willing to update Scrying Orb? I know it's a big ask given it's likely needing to use a lot of the newly fixed up logic from the Stardew Predictor, so I'm not expecting many, if any, takers on it, but it would be nice to be able to get it back in working order!

helens0uza

Greenhorn
Begone, Modpocalypse! Thanks to the swift conversion efforts of Prsim 99, the Wind Effects mod is now functional again with SDV 1.6! A great example why it is a good idea to always provide your source files with mod releases. I have tested this quickly ingame and can confirm all available GMCM options are still working as intended.

Also thanks a lot to all the 70k+ downloaders of the previous version. May you enjoy your windy days in Stardew Valley again, just like before! ^^

Pure compatibility update. Features are identical to my previous release:
- Generic Mod Config Menu integration (with translation support; EN and DE available)
- Windy Day chance (default: 50%)
- Shaking bushes, crops, grass and/or trees can be toggled individually (default: all on)
- No wind when indoors
- Built against .NET 6.0 with x64 support
- Based on v1.03-unofficial.1-strobe (SDV v1.6.x compatible)

(Note: Source zipfile is located in the "source" dir of the "WindEffects" mod folder. No x86 version this time, unless one is badly needed.)
Huge thanks for the update, I made a translation PTBR of the i18n json archive. If by chance u want to integrate it, here's the link: pt.json

Maple

Sodbuster
hello ! is there anyone who can update this? i love this mod but it wont work anymore T^T https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/14644?tab=description
Hello! It's been quite a while since I visited sdv forums xd
I'm currently on the works of updating this mod (as well as converting it to Furniture Framework which is much like Custom Furniture or DGA) as we've exchanged messages with the original author and has granted me permission to do so. :))

Altho, I'm currently fixing bugs so this will take a little while. :))

KOTEHOK

Newcomer
I managed to tweak and get the original Industrial Kitchen and Interior working. I've removed most of the interior/furniture edits as CP and AT packs have been made that will replace them. I'd recommend the Content Patcher version as it has the full Kitchen Island/Bar available. I did quickly run through the house upgrades and I can't find anything wonky. I am using it with Seasonal Garden Farmhouse as well.
Please tell me how to get this mod to work in the ginger island house?

emra

Newcomer
I'd also adore an update to Automators - I know Junimatic looks like a good alternate to Automate, but I loved the simplicity of Automators, tbh.
I just wanted to bump this since it's been a couple months - Automators was a really lovely solution to increase the difficulty on Automate while still keeping it very lightweight. No worries if no one is interested, obviously, I know it wasn't a super popular mod haha, but I thought I'd ask one more time, as I still really miss it. Thanks!

LyzzCL

Greenhorn
Hi, some weeks ago I did a modification of Bus Locations based on the latest unofficial update, I did a pull request to Xytronix repository but they might have not seen it or they are no longer active. This Bus Locations is used in Downtown Zuzu, East Scarp and maybe some other mods that add locations. I fixed an issue with controller that will make choice menu stuck on a loop instead of triggering the teleport and also tweaks Pam Behavior when she is not there or in a passive festival day.

If you don't use controller there's no need to download this unless you want a more balanced version ( Xytronix version allows you to ride bus when there is no driver present anytime ).

Repository: https://github.com/LyzzCL/BusLocations/releases