Unofficial mod updates

Dyanosis

Tiller
I think that only applies to chests, not other items? Changelog just says "NPCs now shove chests out of their way instead of destroying them." (But idk what the game's code actually does.)
Fair point. I thought I remembered it saying that it was for any other objects too. Apologies for the confusion.

nofilenamed

Greenhorn
I've updated Animal Observer for 1.6 -- although it still needs to be tested on more than just my PC. Please let me know if you run into any issues and I'll try to address them when I can.

EDIT: github
EDIT 2: It looks like there may be another mod called UI Info Suite that does what Animal Observer does, and then some.
Hi and thank you for trying to update and keeping this mod alive. This is not necessary anymore. I update the mod correctly. It will now work properly with 1.6.x and SMAPI 4.x.x.

Last edited:

hzddz

Farmhand
Request: Can someone upload this mod? The author said hes going to create another mod but i cant waiiittt TT

NoraCharles

Farmhand
Request: Can someone upload this mod? The author said hes going to create another mod but i cant waiiittt TT

I don't have the skills to create a mod that works like that one, but in case anyone is interested, I do have a mod to make the town shortcuts available without having to purchase them: Early Town Shortcuts

Last edited:

Deodorant_Spoon

Greenhorn
Hey! I'm fairly new to the modding aspect of Stardew, and I was wondering if anyone has/can make an updated version of food on tables? the little market mod doesn't work without it. I'd (attempt) to make one but I have no programming knowledge. Here's the link for it on nexus thank you so so much to everyone who has been working on updating mods, you're amazing.

Amy

Tiller
Just in case any new modders have found their way to this thread, still hoping to find someone willing to update these two mods:

(Plus Seasonal Skins [and Automate integration if possible])

I would love to make a hefty donation to anyone willing to spend their time on one or both of these.

nofilenamed

Greenhorn
Just in case any new modders have found their way to this thread, still hoping to find someone willing to update these two mods:

(Plus Seasonal Skins [and Automate integration if possible])

I would love to make a hefty donation to anyone willing to spend their time on one or both of these.
What do you mean with a hefty donation? ;)

MadnessBomber

Newcomer
I would really like for someone to update Better Junimos and Better Junimos Forestry.
Better Junimos at Stardew Valley Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)
Better Junimos Forestry at Stardew Valley Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Better Junimos already has an unofficial update (the Github), but apparently the issues are still there where they cannot work in the greenhouse and not work in Grampleton Fields and Ginger Island. This is my SMAPI log for my personal experience with it (I did not use Grampleton Fields, I found this out reading comments). SMAPI log parser - SMAPI.io

The second one, Junimos Forestry, has not been updated for 1.6 or touched in a few years in general.