Unofficial mod updates

Stalwart

Greenhorn
I'm using it in 1.6 and it works fine for me. All the FS mods I have work fine without updates to the clothing/accessory/hair files :)
I can't seem to get it to work, I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong then. :/ It shows up in game but I can't do anything with it. Just shows as a pack.

Savior_Vn

Greenhorn
It isn't quite the same, as it is something I built from the ground up as its own thing. But I was inspired by the birthday mechanic and the idea of tweaking garbage cans in general to make Garbage Can Tweaks. I am a relatively rookie modder, so definitely let me know if there are any major bugs or errors. I also apologize if it lacks features you enjoyed from Better Garbage Cans. Honestly I am unlikely to be adding any more features that I didn't already list on the Nexus page. But if you liked the birthday items, and perhaps some other features (and future features) listed on the page, then it might be worth checking out :) project is also open source, you can find the Github here
That sounds great! I will download and play immediately! Thank you so so so so sooooooooo much!

hexnessie

Farmer
Non Destructive NPCs - 1.6 Unofficial update
As you know the new update prevents the NPCs from breaking the chests, but the other objects can break them, here you have this update that prevents this.
Note: the current and official version of the mod works but its code is outdated (2020) I just updated it to the latest version and modernized the code.
Mod Original: Non Destructive NPCs
In 1.6.6. Marlon just ate my furnace :frown: So it doesn't appear the game's version of "nondestructive" works on anything but chests :cry:

(This is in Stardew Valley Extended, furnace was at the town mine, until one day it wasn't...)

Any chance you could make the update again? Or provide some general instruction on how to fix just this one thing in game code?

Love it! Might as well toss in the furniture conversions I've got while we're at it
Hi! I was wondering if there was a way for the CP version of the yellog dark wood bed to be added as well? No pressure if you don't have time to do it, just thought I might ask since I really wanted to use it and noticed it was missing from the set!

bsdsb

Newcomer
does anyone know of a mod that makes chests open in the inventory?? and if so what name?? If it is not updated, someone could update it in an unofficial version pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hi! I was wondering if there was a way for the CP version of the yellog dark wood bed to be added as well? No pressure if you don't have time to do it, just thought I might ask since I really wanted to use it and noticed it was missing from the set!
I haven't been able to find the version with the bed, and Yellog's old pages have all been taken down. If you have a copy of original CF version WITH the bed and send it to me, tho, I could see about getting it working!

victoriquesan

Farmhand
Hey! Is there anywhere an updated version of Custom Furniture? the mod creator haven't updated heir mod in like forever,,, but most of my furniture mods need CF to work. I would really be happy if someone could help!

meggiee

Planter
Hey! Is there anywhere an updated version of Custom Furniture? the mod creator haven't updated heir mod in like forever,,, but most of my furniture mods need CF to work. I would really be happy if someone could help!
Unfortunately CF has now become obsolete, since the same functionality has been moved to Content Patcher, so there aren't many chances it will be converted...there have been a few authors porting their CF mods to CP, or also to Furniture Framework, which is the spiritual successor to Custom Furniture

Last edited:

Beanieweens

Cowpoke
Hello, I was wondering if there was any interest in creating updates for the mods "More Gem" and/or "Discoveries in the Depths"? I find mining is so bland without all the cool treasures these mods add. They need "custom resource clumps" and "custom ore nodes", but I saw some people saying that it should be possible to port these mods to "Item Extentions" framework. However, after attempting it myself, I don't think I have any idea what I'm doing, haha.
I saw some mention of it in this thread, but wasn't sure if anything came of it. If anyone heard anything and can point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it.
CRC and CON mods can be used in 1.6 if you use the converter https://mistyspring.neocities.org/converter The instructions are easy to follow and it does all the work for you.
It actually took a bit more work than just using the converter, especially for the CRC* version.

But I updated this mod (Discoveries in the Depths) to work with Item Extensions and CP. I am currently waiting on the author's permission to share.

Last edited:

prants

Greenhorn
hello again!! almost all the mods I like have been updated or replaced with new mods, mostly thanks to this thread!! thank you to everyone!!!!
I still have a few that I'd like to request updates for, or if anyone knows of mods that do the same thing/something similar I'd appreciate any recommendations for:
Qi Sprinklers (source)
Quick Start (source)
Better Junimos (source) - This was updated for 1.6, but many of the features are bugged and the author has indicated they no longer have time to work on it. Because of certain bugs in this mod's current release, I'm also requesting:
Greenhouse Gatherers (source) & Island Gatherers (source) - Island is abandoned, and Greenhouse no longer preserves crop quality on harvest. Better Junimos can replace both of these for me but not sure which is more complicated to update... (I used Greenhut previously when it was updated for 1.5 as it didn't require extra dependencies, but it is not open source)

Huge thanks to anyone willing to take a look at these, and I appreciate you all :heart:

DeadMeseeks

Greenhorn
[Mod update request]

This Controller Radial mod would be so useful, it appears to have been abandoned. Would love to be able to use more mods with unique keybindings on a gamepad like dualsense.

If anyone can do this, you would be my all-time hero! This would solve SOOOO many issues and open up a whole new world of controller-friendly modding!