Unofficial mod updates

WindmillPunch

Greenhorn
This mod was always really handy because a head injury I suffered in college affects how my vision if things are too close together works, so sometimes I get my tools mixed up really easily. I would greatly appreciate if an update were possible for this mod. :)

I've tried some alternatives like AutoTool and OmniTool, but certain aspects about their settings don't feel intuitive for me either.

I also don't know if this Gitlab link means that they intend for this mod to be open source or not, the maker appear to be pretty inactive on all of their accounts across Nexus and Discord.

I don't know if this is an inappropriate action for me to do, but I was just going to check to see if this one was feasible based on the information or not. Apologies if this is sort of poor etiquette to kinda "repost."

zepling999

Farmhand
[Mod update request]

This Controller Radial mod would be so useful, it appears to have been abandoned. Would love to be able to use more mods with unique keybindings on a gamepad like dualsense.

If anyone can do this, you would be my all-time hero! This would solve SOOOO many issues and open up a whole new world of controller-friendly modding!
2nding this request. I unfortunately only discovered this mod after it was abandoned and no longer working. :( I play with a controller and a keyboard/mouse for my mod keybindings but it would be so nice to be able to use only my controller, or at least, be less reliant on my keyboard.

CircusSeal

Greenhorn
This right here. It feels a bit frustrating when seeing so many people asking for an Adopt n Skin 1.6 update only to be shut down by 'it's obsolete because CP can add the skins'. That may be the case, but another thing the mod added was a way to have multiple horses. That is a functionality I'd still like to have.
YES!!!! YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both for the horses and for everything else, I want Adopt n' Skin! :( Tbh, I'm not too big a fan of 'it's obsolete' in general because sometimes, whatever supposedly makes a mod obsolete is nowhere near as good. For example, there was a horse whistle mod that afaik hasn't been updated because vanilla SDV adds the horse flute. But that's a SUPER late game item! How is that the same thing?! D:

chiccen

Greenhorn
Is anyone willing/able to update the Expanded Fridge mod? Compatibility with Better Chests or Convenient Chests would be great.
Sigh I just finished updating this mod (tbf, there wasn't actually very much to fix) when I found out somebody has actually updated it haha (bummer on the tiny bit of lost time, but major win overall!). You can find the Github download link here or if you don't want to open Github (understandable) I'll attach the .zip from the Github to this message, as well. Happy cooking :) and shout out to thecosmicslug for updating this mod!

Attachments

DeadMeseeks

Greenhorn
2nding this request. I unfortunately only discovered this mod after it was abandoned and no longer working. :( I play with a controller and a keyboard/mouse for my mod keybindings but it would be so nice to be able to use only my controller, or at least, be less reliant on my keyboard.
Thanks friend! My GF 3rds it if that means anything 😅

It's kinda hard to believe there's not something else like it! The original hasn't been updated for two years, I guess the Stardew modding community is mostly filled with qwerty OG's, but as somebody with back problems it sure would be nice to kick back in bed or on the couch and gamepad n' chill haha!

Feels good to know I'm not the only one though, it's my first formal modding request but I feel a lot of people would benefit from it even though the abandoned one isn't exactly popular... I suspect it had something to do with the way it was named. "Better Controller/gamepad Support" or something to that effect probably would have gotten more eyes on it.

Crossing my fingers!

Thanks to everyone here for all y'all do, makes me want to learn coding! I'm constantly amazed by the genius and creativity from this community!

victoriquesan

Farmhand
What do you need converted? I can try to convert it for you, if the author has given modification permissions
Well, all the mods i need convertions are pretty old i think? And you can't find the creators on nexus or some of them are on naver( and i can't acsess it sadly) so i have no way to contact them & ask if convertion will be ok(´;ω;`)

stqu

Greenhorn
I haven't been able to find the version with the bed, and Yellog's old pages have all been taken down. If you have a copy of original CF version WITH the bed and send it to me, tho, I could see about getting it working!
I found a version w the beds here, though it's CP and not CF

What do you need converted? I can try to convert it for you, if the author has given modification permissions
Hello! Would it be possible for you to convert the CP version of yellog furniture mod to AT if I send you the file? I would be be really grateful if you could do it since I can only do small edits and not something like this! Thank you so much in advance!

Beanieweens

Cowpoke
Hello! Would it be possible for you to convert the CP version of yellog furniture mod to AT if I send you the file? I would be be really grateful if you could do it since I can only do small edits and not something like this! Thank you so much in advance!
Yes I can. Although I do think someone has shared an AT version in this thread before.

victoriquesan

Farmhand
I think it uses content patcher to add things in the mod instead of replacing the vanilla ones like in the previous stardew versions but I'm not sure
ohhh that makes sense! so that's why my walls n floors became vanilla after i switched to an unofficiaal update! tysm for lettng me know (๑˃̵ ᴗ ˂̵)و