Unofficial mod updates

Shunte

Farmhand
All good points! I did check with StarAmy before asking about Breeding Overhaul. She said she plans to update her mods but has a huge backlog and would appreciate any help. I might try doing the Content Patcher side of things myself but I'm not sure if the C# needs fixing, and I've not learned the language yet.

I'm so thankful that people have been incredibly polite in the comments for my own mods. Maybe because it's less game-breaking if they're not compatible, but I've been really impressed with people; and also how grateful they are when I do update. Everyone should be as gracious as them!
I know I am a little late to the party but I do seriously hope you update breeding overhaul I miss it so much lol. My game feels so wrong without it.

broil

Farmhand
Hey all!! Has anyone been working on an update for Custom Chores? It is a requirement for Helpful Spouses. I just want my spouse to be more immersive and have more dialogue with me, can Custom Chores be updated? and can anyone recommend a mod that makes spouses from SVE more immersive? I have Victor

Custom Chores
Helpful Spouses

VARDA

Newcomer
iamsaulc,帖子:121034,会员:63740 said:
非破坏性 NPC - 1.6 非官方更新
如您所知,新的更新可以防止 NPC 破坏箱子,但其他物体可以破坏它们,这里的更新可以防止这种情况发生。
注意: 该 mod 的当前官方版本可以运行,但其代码已过时(2020),我刚刚将其更新到最新版本并对代码进行了现代化改造。
Mod 原版:非破坏性 NPC

[/引用]
:心::心:

Hey all!! Has anyone been working on an update for Custom Chores? It is a requirement for Helpful Spouses. I just want my spouse to be more immersive and have more dialogue with me, can Custom Chores be updated? and can anyone recommend a mod that makes spouses from SVE more immersive? I have Victor

Custom Chores
Helpful Spouses
Here's one for Victor

huancz

Farmhand
EnergyTime mod was not listed as broken because it doesn't error on startup, but has serious breakage during gameplay because it tries to reference getter that game doesn't provide anymore (time skip button skips huge loads of time, and calico desert is straight broken, requires Alt-F4 to get out of softlock).

Here's unofficial update to make it work as indented.

Link to pr branch (not real PR, original hosted on gitlab instead of github): https://github.com/huancz/EnergyTime/tree/for-pr

Attachments

Chocolat77

Greenhorn

Dyanosis

Tiller
U cant configure it tho and also its kinda ugly and doesn't match the stardew valley look
To be fair, not many things do "match the stardew valley look" :P Unless the person is an original artist and understands every nuance that went into designing the art, it'll all be wrong.

Joking aside, I understand the difference. Just wanted to put out another mod that seems to work similarly and with fewer dependencies for people to check out. Not even my mod, just trying to be helpful.

mingyver

Greenhorn
Hello! I was wondering if anybody would be willing to convert the hairstyles of Elven Farmer to Fashion Sense? It's a gorgeous mod!
unfortunately the permissions won't allow for anyone to do so, and i don't see anything in the comments where the author's said it's okay, either. looks like it'll be up to the author to do it or for people to do it for their own personal use.

Sep

Greenhorn
I know I am a little late to the party but I do seriously hope you update breeding overhaul I miss it so much lol. My game feels so wrong without it.
Unfortunately I haven't been brave enough :cry: Hoping StarAmy gets to it eventually. My other projects have been calling to me louder haha

Dyanosis

Tiller
Code is free to write, people. Just because permission isn't open doesn't mean you couldn't write a very similar mod. This isn't a copyright, it's a "I did a thing and I'd like to know if you want to improve the thing".

Varra02343

Greenhorn
Hello, I was wondering if there was any interest in creating updates for the mods "More Gem" and/or "Discoveries in the Depths"? I find mining is so bland without all the cool treasures these mods add. They need "custom resource clumps" and "custom ore nodes", but I saw some people saying that it should be possible to port these mods to "Item Extentions" framework. However, after attempting it myself, I don't think I have any idea what I'm doing, haha.
I saw some mention of it in this thread, but wasn't sure if anything came of it. If anyone heard anything and can point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it.

Xabidar

Greenhorn
Hello, I was wondering if there was any interest in creating updates for the mods "More Gem" and/or "Discoveries in the Depths"? I find mining is so bland without all the cool treasures these mods add. They need "custom resource clumps" and "custom ore nodes", but I saw some people saying that it should be possible to port these mods to "Item Extentions" framework. However, after attempting it myself, I don't think I have any idea what I'm doing, haha.
I saw some mention of it in this thread, but wasn't sure if anything came of it. If anyone heard anything and can point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it.
"Discoveries in the Depths" looks like an awesome mod, but unfortunately does not have open permissions. Unless they update it themselves or someone is able to contact them and get permission, there's not much anyone else can do.

In the meantime, I've come across these mods that I believe all work in 1.6. I am not super familiar with any of these mods but they appear to have some similar features to the two mods you mentioned: