Unofficial mod updates

KingEggy

Greenhorn
Hey, would anyone be able to update the 'Industrial Furnace' Mod? Hasn't been updated in years and the mod author is unresponsive.
Also would be great if the seasonal textures and the automate integration files could also be updated.
Thx! :)

Beanieweens

Cowpoke
Hey, would anyone be able to update the 'Industrial Furnace' Mod? Hasn't been updated in years and the mod author is unresponsive.
Also would be great if the seasonal textures and the automate integration files could also be updated.
Thx! :)
I do hope someone takes this up because it has been requested a number of times and I think it would make a lot of people happy! Lol

Noblefox27

Greenhorn
Fine, I'll do it myself.

Learned how to work with SMAPI mods to bring y'all Festival of the Mundane updated for 1.6!
I am sure this is a dumb question, but this still requires JSON assets, right? I was under the impression that JSON assets wasn't updated to 1.6, but looks like it is... I do get some errors in my log though when I tried to install JSON assets just now. Just unsure if I should be ignoring the JSON asset dependency or not!

Xabidar

Greenhorn
I am sure this is a dumb question, but this still requires JSON assets, right? I was under the impression that JSON assets wasn't updated to 1.6, but looks like it is... I do get some errors in my log though when I tried to install JSON assets just now. Just unsure if I should be ignoring the JSON asset dependency or not!
It does still require JSON Assets to work and while the mod will load in 1.6, it is unfortunately broken. One of the central mechanics of the mod is purchasing a disguise from Hatmouse which allows you to speak the participants of the festival. You can still buy them and wear them, but speaking to anyone else at the festival gives you the same message even if you're wearing a disguise or not, and you get kicked out.

je9903

Newcomer
Anyone able to update the 2Cute Greenhouse from the Playstarbound forum? It's not working anymore it seems. Didn't see it had an error on SMAPI until now.
if you download the file from the original nexus page, it'll work.
instead of unzipping it and putting it into your mod folder, you have to open the mod's 'content' folder and the 'maps' folder and directly put the 2cute.xnb and greenhouse.xnb files into your stardew valley>content>maps folder. this will override the game's original greenhouse.xnb file so make sure to make a backup of that somewhere just in case. otherwise that's all ya need to do and it should work as normal!

It would be great to see Curvy Girl updated. Does anyone know of any update plans?
I was about to ask the same. Would love for this one to be updated, perhaps along with the curvy girl clothing versions in the optional files.

Dyanosis

Tiller
Is there a mod out there that lets you have as many pets as you want without needing all the bowls for them? if not here is my mod recommendation
Once you max their friendship, it doesn't matter. Also, the pet bowls are only for happiness so you don't need to have any, really. The first pet is needed for Grandpa, but additional pets, I don't think, count.

Dyanosis

Tiller
For anyone interested, I've posted an AT version of (DGA) Pokemon Furniture, which can be found here. It has all the Pokemon broken out into their appropriate generations to make it easier to manage/update in the future if necessary. I'm working on doing a CP version, but it's quite difficult as I want something backward compatible, but there's no way to update the IDs for old saves without a C# mod (which I don't plan to ever write).