Unofficial mod updates

Xen0nex

Tiller
Attached is an unofficial update I've made for aedenthorn's Friendship Tweaks mod, based on the mod's open Nexus permissions and author's blanket permission on the Stardew Valley Discord. I've set the version as 0.1.1-unofficial.1 and also uploaded the uncompiled code below (although I'm not really up to speed on doing anything with it for github). The changes I've made are:
  • Compatible with 1.6
  • Updated Generic Mod Config Menu integration for better future compatibility
  • Now has additional config settings for changing the gift friendship gain multipliers for Birthday & Secret Winter Star gifts (vanilla is 8x & 5x, respectively).
  • Also added a new config setting for changing the special gift friendship multiplier
    Stardrop Tea
    has as a Birthday or Secret Winter Star gift (vanilla is 3x).
  • Sets the default config setting for "Max Hearts" to 14, so all default config settings will now match Vanilla.
Let me know if there's anything else I should do for this!

Attachments

Last edited:

DragonGwen

Farmer
I would love to have the Custom Spouse Patio redux, bed tweaks, and Custom Spouse Room mods updated if they aren't
(Finally figured out how to mod on Mac so I want a spouse and roommates)
Edit: could someone also fix Planned Parenthood?

NordicSuccubus

Farmhand
I would love to have the Custom Spouse Patio redux, bed tweaks, and Custom Spouse Room mods updated if they aren't
(Finally figured out how to mod on Mac so I want a spouse and roommates)
Edit: could someone also fix Planned Parenthood?
https://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/unofficial-mod-updates.2096/page-134#post-121068 Here you can find the Custom Spouse Patio Redux. As for Bed Tweaks and Custom Spouse Room, I can recommend this one. https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/20599.

meggiee

Planter

mingyver

Greenhorn
Attached is an unofficial update I've made for aedenthorn's Friendship Tweaks mod, based on the mod's open Nexus permissions and author's blanket permission on the Stardew Valley Discord. I've set the version as 0.1.1-unofficial.1 and also uploaded the uncompiled code below (although I'm not really up to speed on doing anything with it for github). The changes I've made are:
  • Compatible with 1.6
  • Now has additional config settings for changing the gift friendship gain multipliers for Birthday & Secret Winter Star gifts (vanilla is 8x & 5x, respectively).
  • Also added a new config setting for changing the special gift friendship multiplier
    Stardrop Tea
  • Sets the default config setting for "Max Hearts" to 14, so all default config settings will now match Vanilla.
is this compatible with the mods that eliminate friendship decay? (for example, i'm using no friendship decay reborn)

FormDrop

Greenhorn
  • Compatible with 1.6
    Stardrop Tea
Are you willing to upload it to Nexus? Will accept if you say no.

Amy

Farmhand
Would someone be able to do an unofficial update to these two mods to get them working again with 1.6? They've both been abandoned it seems.

1714619445942.png

Did You Water Your Crops
(I know there are other mods that show watering, but they just make the plants/soil darker. I feel like they should be more vibrant after being watered, not less vibrant, and this is the only mod that does that. It's so satisfying to see them go from all dried out to lush and green. <3 )

www.nexusmods.com

Industrial Furnace
(The visuals are amazing and it even has nice animations and everything, and I love the seasonality. Even if others have similar functions none look this nice. If it would be possible to get the Automate integration working too that would be incredible, but I feel like that's probably asking too much. I'd be happy to just have the base item and seasonal looks working again).

Last edited:
www.nexusmods.com

Industrial Furnace
(The visuals are amazing and it even has nice animations and everything, and I love the seasonality. Even if others have similar functions none look this nice. If it would be possible to get the Automate integration working too that would be incredible, but I feel like that's probably asking too much. I'd be happy to just have the base item and seasonal looks working again).
Yes!! Can someone please update this mod? Not only is it absolutely stunning but also extremely efficient! Please update it someone!

Reactions: Amy

NixNoir

Greenhorn
My favorite mod, Fast Forward, has been broken since 1.6.4. Does anybody know if it is unofficially updated or a working mod with the same functionality?

edit: I'm interested, especially in the cutscenes speedup, because I watched some of them so many times, but I don't want to skip them. Stardew FPS is the closest one but does not work very well for me