Unofficial mod updates

Hi! I was wondering if anybody had the AT version of yellog's walls and floors? I can't seem to make the CP version of it work. Any help is appreciated!

NoisyFox

Cowpoke
Can someone please make an unoffical update for this mod Wild Flowers by the creator aedenthorn as they have retired. This mod just spawns season appropriate flower crops in the grass that are foragable and lets you configure the amount of spawning. It adds so much to the game and makes the game even more beautiful , there is no other mod like it.

Somebody made a new version - it doesn't do everything that aedenthorn's did though.

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/21498

NordicSuccubus

Farmhand
I'd be very happy if someone would update ChestEX, as it doesn't seem the author has any intention of doing it themselves, sadly.
If anyone decides to update it, thank you very much.

WindmillPunch

Newcomer
This mod was always really handy because a head injury I suffered in college affects how my vision if things are too close together works, so sometimes I get my tools mixed up really easily. I would greatly appreciate if an update were possible for this mod. :)

I've tried some alternatives like AutoTool and OmniTool, but certain aspects about their settings don't feel intuitive for me either.

I also don't know if this Gitlab link means that they intend for this mod to be open source or not, the maker appear to be pretty inactive on all of their accounts across Nexus and Discord.

Last edited: