Unofficial mod updates

Texxlady

Cowpoke
Posting updates for Cat's mods, as updated by Pathoschild as seen in the following Pull Request.

Better Doors
Better Fruit Trees
Casks Everywhere
Geode Info Menu
Wind Effects
Stack Everything
Safe Lightning.

Range Display has been superseded by Data Layers.
Cask Everywhere is broken again after updating to smapi 4.0.8

[SMAPI] - Casks Everywhere 1.1.2-unofficial.1-strobe because it's no longer compatible. Please check for a new version at https://smapi.io/mods

FarmerChris

Greenhorn
With the 1.6.6 update fixing
Mastery Point
gains for non-Farming skills, I've edited the config descriptions for GMCM to remove mention of the buggy behavior in 1.6.4, and reworded many of them to hopefully be clearer and easier to understand in general (no changes to any of the underlying code or mechanics, which already circumvented the bugged 1.6.4 vanilla behavior). Uploading the compiled and uncompiled versions here as 1.1.1-unofficial.4.
Thanks, I've uploaded this to GitHub: https://github.com/gamerchrisjd/JahangmarStardew/releases/tag/v1.1.1-unofficial.4

Hello everyone! I just wanted to ask if anyone has the hats and makeup retexture by yay ho, yath ho? they are from naver, they are xnbs and i lost them when deleted my old files, they are not available on naver anymore. So if anyone has it available please sent it to me PRIVATELY, not here. Thank you so much in advance!!

tristisgay

Cowpoke
Hello everyone! I just wanted to ask if anyone has the hats and makeup retexture by yay ho, yath ho? they are from naver, they are xnbs and i lost them when deleted my old files, they are not available on naver anymore. So if anyone has it available please sent it to me PRIVATELY, not here. Thank you so much in advance!!
you can use the way back, its a website that lets you see archived files. just type in the url

Serenaa98

Greenhorn
Can someone help me update my mod? It's just creating an update, (they are only json files since the furniture elements are in the game). (DM please)

lianace

Cowpoke
can someone help me with my mod? I cant get it to work
This is not the best place to ask for help with creating mods, since this is a thread for unofficial mod updates and not for creating mods. The "Modding Discussion & Creation" thread would be more suitable. But I took a look at the mod and found two issues:

1. In "texture.json" the item name says "cauldron". It should be "Cauldron" with a capital C. If the item name is incorrect, no textures are going to show up because AT won't recognize what object it is.

2. The texture width and height for the cauldron is 96 x 96 px, which is what it says in the texture.json file so that is correct. However, your texture images are 51 x 71px. Because your images are not the right size, that is also what is causing them to not show up.

I would also point out that if you interact with the cauldron, a cloud of green smoke puffs up from the cauldron. Because you added a ladle to the cauldron in your texture, even if the texture is 96 x 96px, the cloud animation may look off (since the added ladle makes the top opening of the cauldron be positioned lower).

Geethebluesky

Farmhand
Thanks for this! My kid is loving it!

Is there a way to talk to the void people in the festival in this version? I've seen videos where the masks let you talk to them, but no matter which one I wear, I get kicked out for trying to start a chat with someone.
It's a bug in the unofficial version, still not fixed unfortunately (needs another mod to fix first from what I saw.)

Rovan

Newcomer
can someone help me with my mod? I cant get it to work
Hello, cauldron text name: (texture), the way you wrote the text is same as craftables text. I hope you understand what I said. I mean you need to go to nexus mods choose any mod of furniture that is use alternative texture. I think it should be Witten like that:

{
"ItemName": "'cauldron'",
"Type": "Furniture",
"TextureWidth": 51,
"TextureHeight": 71,
"Variations": 3
}

as you increase the variations you increase the number. I mean if you add 4 than erase number 3 and put 4 instead.

Rovan

Newcomer
Hello, cauldron text name: (texture), the way you wrote the text is same as craftables text. I hope you understand what I said. I mean you need to go to nexus mods choose any mod of furniture that is use alternative texture. I think it should be Witten like that:

{
}

as you increase the variations you increase the number. I mean if you add 4 than erase number 3 and put 4 instead.
If you want to create a craftables by using alternative texture, you should write the text like this:

{
"ItemName": "Anvil",
"Type": "Craftable",
"Keywords": [ "Energetic" ],
"TextureWidth": 16,
"TextureHeight": 32,
"ManualVariations": [
{
"Id": 0,
"Name": "Energetic Craftables Anvil"
}
]
}

Because the craftables use animations, I think. I mean, the furniture is decorations that can't accept any ore for example to trans it to bars. I'm not good enough in making mods, but I usually fix it and changed.

tristisgay

Cowpoke

{
}

I got the width and length wrong or are you using those as an example?

tristisgay

Cowpoke

{
}

omg i got the wrong measurements', thank you, i didnt catch that