Sleeping Bags

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
@WhiteEagle12 @CatCat!
For future reference, while I'm glad you two moved on to other threads, don't clog up the thread with posts replying to each other, ESPECIALLY when you know you're being off-topic. You can just move to Private Messages or create a new thread in General Discussions and tag them in there if you wanted others to join in the convo. If you find yourself reeling off-topic, just try to bring it back to the topic at hand, like what I'm about to do:

Sleeping bags would be an interesting mechanic! Though I'd want it to have some drawbacks, like maybe it doesn't restore 100% energy or random things may happen depending on where you sleep

Kurachi84

Planter
Maybe the desert then?
Outside? Sure... or staying with Sandy would be fun, too.
For balance, she could have a bedroom, and walks to the counter when the shop normally opens.
We just may want to get a warning to not sleep on the road, cuz Pam may not pay attention :P
If people don't like this, and want balance for the bus cost, then i guess either not in Desert, or having a "casual mod", which we could change with each existing character once after the update adding that mode.

Off-topic:
Also, i don't think the game won't ever get bigger updates again, it's just that the new game needs more attention for now.
After some time, the team could slowly be working on stuff to keep both alive community-wise, no?

Less active update-wise happens, sure, but sometimes working on a list they'd have, could still be going on.
Would be smarter to keep the games alive, so customers keep coming, and maybe linking the games' lore could make people buy both.
I doubt a cross-over would happen(is hard AND would require both games to be changed a lot), but a little lore-linking could make it fun.
Imagine both games having some hints and secrets related to the other game, then people live through both games, even if it's just about that feature.

Who knows what the future brings us? Not even CA, cuz anything could happen, good or bad.

@WhiteEagle12 @CatCat!
For future reference, while I'm glad you two moved on to other threads, don't clog up the thread with posts replying to each other, ESPECIALLY when you know you're being off-topic. You can just move to Private Messages or create a new thread in General Discussions and tag them in there if you wanted others to join in the convo. If you find yourself reeling off-topic, just try to bring it back to the topic at hand, like what I'm about to do:

Sleeping bags would be an interesting mechanic! Though I'd want it to have some drawbacks, like maybe it doesn't restore 100% energy or random things may happen depending on where you sleep
Sorry about that...

Luceat

Planter
I wouldn't expect any BIG content updates, but the game still may continue to get content here and there. It's more "don't expect frequent updates" like before which is how I interpreted the blog post he made
I would be kind for some Life-of-game-(console-version) Updates. Like GUI-upgrades, performance... not so much content. or a little bit of automation in production-lines..

AdemKent

Greenhorn
The Vango Ultralite Pro 300 with the Sea to Summit Reactor Extreme liner and Therm-a-rest NeoAir Xlite sleeping mat must be a dream to sleep in. And to be able to sleep comfortably in -4 blizzard conditions is impressive! It's great to hear that your setup only weighs 2.1kg. If you're looking for even more warmth, I've heard good things about the Sea to Summit Reactor Extreme liners. If you need to clean your gear, don't forget to check out some washing down sleeping bag tips.

Last edited: