Sleeping Bags

NextPaige

Planter
I saw this in a comment section on YouTube and I can’t help but love the idea. It was along the lines of “add sleeping bags so we don’t have to rush to our house every night. Also, it would be cool if we could use them for sleepovers with characters when you have enough hearts with them”.

Kurachi84

Planter
That sounds fun, indeed! New thing to craft, and when short with time, we can at least sleep right away.
Maybe wake up with 50% health and energy, and being able to upgrade it a few times to wake up with more?
Just an idea i just thought of.
Maybe then 50% would only be when outside, so that you have a better time sleeping over at villagers who like the farmer enough.
The Dwarf, Krobus and Sandy would like it, too. Maybe Gunther, too? :P
Should never work in Joja, might screw something up after CC... or you get kicked out several tiles away outside, so that changes won't lock you up XD
Don't use it where enemies are, though o_O

Do we have bags that we keep, or do we need new ones after each use?
A Normal Mode and Hard Mode option would be really nice with that, eh? Maybe Casual Mode to have some less restrictions?
I'd make few characters for each mode :D

But yeah, Sleeping Bags would really help, especially those with busier lives(not me, but many here have mentioned having such lives).

I saw this in a comment section on YouTube and I can’t help but love the idea. It was along the lines of “add sleeping bags so we don’t have to rush to our house every night. Also, it would be cool if we could use them for sleepovers with characters when you have enough hearts with them”.
Maybe it could be something like the cookout kit? Where you could sleep somewhere else (not in the mines or SC) like with the cookout kit how you can cook somewhere else.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Sleeping Bags could be an unlockable recipe from Emily as they are relevant to one of her heart events and she's a seamstress. Maybe at a 3 heart event or similar as she is also a Spring birthday, so you could get her to that level fairly quickly. And she could also ask the Farmer for one in a direct mailbox request as she rather loses one of hers during that heart event. Though it seems that she many not specifically need it after said event...

Sleeping Bags could be an unlockable recipe from Emily as they are relevant to one of her heart events and she's a seamstress. Maybe at a 3 heart event or similar as she is also a Spring birthday, so you could get her to that level fairly quickly. And she could also ask for Farmer for one in a direct mailbox request as she rather loses one of hers during that heart event. Though it seems that she many not specifically need it after said event...
Lol, I can't @Lew Zealand. You are on a roll today.