Sleeping Bags

NextPaige

Planter
Well, it is a real possibility at this point, even though they're are pretty lenient. This is honestly one of the most off-topic threads I've ever seen. (I'm laughing my actual head off though)
We went from cool update ideas, to jokes, to be on rolls, to bad shirts, to bri’ish people, to events, to Abigail eating rocks, to Abigails dental plans, to Spider-Man 3, to self awareness, to this. Best thread 10/10 would post again.

NextPaige

Planter
Lol, was more thinking about recipes with Cloth, so that it hurts less when sleeping outside, but if your farmer is in need of something heavy, then i guess you'd deserve it that way XD
First recipe being plenty of rocks? :P
Maybe once you upgrade it, the sleeping bag can be used in the mines.

Kurachi84

Planter
Maybe once you upgrade it, the sleeping bag can be used in the mines.
Seems kinda hard to do, as the mines change each time you enter, and sleeping is now only possible to do outside the areas that change so many times.
I'd like it, but not sure if it'd be easy enough. And between the enemies seem risky XD
On floors without enemies, it'd be nice, but can't put crab pots on the floors with water(and lava), either, as they'll be gone after the mines changed... yes, i tried it long ago.

NextPaige

Planter
Seems kinda hard to do, as the mines change each time you enter, and sleeping is now only possible to do outside the areas that change so many times.
I'd like it, but not sure if it'd be easy enough. And between the enemies seem risky XD
On floors without enemies, it'd be nice, but can't put crab pots on the floors with water(and lava), either, as they'll be gone after the mines changed... yes, i tried it long ago.
Maybe the desert then?

Lew Zealand

Helper
Imho .. i would guess, that there aren't any content-updates for the future. STV is done... but that's just my actual feeling.
In another post recently, I believe @Magically Clueless mentioned that CA was planning another small content update for SDV but oddly I can't find that post now. It's possible that the post she was responding to was removed, which then removes the response, which is why I can't find it. However past experience suggests incompetence is a far more likely reason it eludes me. I'll continue looking for this, but the future of SDV seems like it may have a little more in it.

We can hope!

In another post recently, I believe @Magically Clueless mentioned that CA was planning another small content update for SDV but oddly I can't find that post now. It's possible that the post she was responding to was removed, which then removes the response, which is why I can't find it. However past experience suggests incompetence is a far more likely reason it eludes me. I'll continue looking for this, but the future of SDV seems like it may have a little more in it.

We can hope!
I just wanna say, @Lew Zealand, that your posts commenting on your so-called "incompetency" still crack me up. Imho, I think that your plenty competent. Btw, I think I did see a post like that, but I'm pretty sure Odin was the one who posted it, not Magically Clueless.

Edit: I stand corrected. Magic did post something about it. I'm still pretty sure that Odin said something similar recently as well though.

Lew Zealand

Helper
I just wanna say, @Lew Zealand, that your posts commenting on your so-called "incompetency" still crack me up. Imho, I think that your plenty competent. Btw, I think I did see a post like that, but I'm pretty sure Odin was the one who posted it, not Magically Clueless.

Edit: I stand corrected. Magic did post something about it. I'm still pretty sure that Odin said something similar recently as well though.
Thank you @WhiteEagle12 for the correction! Here's the post:

Update idea

In there, a blog post from CA is referenced:

with this tidbit:

"There may be some new content in 1.5.6, too, but it’s not going to be anything huge like 1.5."

_____

And WhiteEagle12 my good friend, what I am really quite experienced, and perhaps even competent at is making it seem like I know what I'm doing.

Fake it 'til you make it!