Sleeping Bags

Thank you @WhiteEagle12 for the correction! Here's the post:

Update idea

In there, a blog post from CA is referenced:

with this tidbit:

"There may be some new content in 1.5.6, too, but it’s not going to be anything huge like 1.5."

_____

And WhiteEagle12 my good friend, what I am really quite experienced, and perhaps even competent at is making it seem like I know what I'm doing.

Fake it 'til you make it!
FYI, I do this a lot. I act like I know what I'm talking about until I can go figure it out and come back actually knowing what I'm talking about\doing. I especially do this when doing schoolwork\writing and it hasn't come to bite me in the butt yet. There is always a first time for everything though!

NextPaige

Planter
Thank you @WhiteEagle12 for the correction! Here's the post:

Update idea

In there, a blog post from CA is referenced:

with this tidbit:

"There may be some new content in 1.5.6, too, but it’s not going to be anything huge like 1.5."

_____

And WhiteEagle12 my good friend, what I am really quite experienced, and perhaps even competent at is making it seem like I know what I'm doing.

Fake it 'til you make it!
I faked it but didn’t make it. 😔 Maybe I shouldn’t fake a medical degree and become a surgeon. Let’s just say I have a few lawsuits building up.

I faked it but didn’t make it. 😔 Maybe I shouldn’t fake a medical degree and become a surgeon. Let’s just say I have a few lawsuits building up.
I'm so serious, this thread is so off-topic that even when someone tries to reel it back in someone jumps into the fray with a pun, or a terrible joke, or some manner of off-topic ridiculousness. It's hilarious.

I’m interested in it, I however don’t actually play it unfortunately. Those rule books are like 200 pages of Greek to me.
Lol, if you have a good DM then it isn't even necessary to know the rules beyond the basics. You should totally get into it! I play mostly with my friends and my brother, but I'm open to online tabletop if you are interested. I sometimes DM, but I'm relatively new. Most of the time, my brother or my friend DM.

NextPaige

Planter
Lol, if you have a good DM then it isn't even necessary to know the rules beyond the basics. You should totally get into it! I play mostly with my friends and my brother, but I'm open to online tabletop if you are interested. I sometimes DM, but I'm relatively new. Most of the time, my brother or my friend DM.
Sounds interesting, might get into it.

NextPaige

Planter
I just realized we’re so off topic we’re on D&D now! This is hilarious!